Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? (1789 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / .... / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by sweetlove(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2006
Sometimes I think I am being pursued by some ladies just because they want to try something they’ve never had before. Then they fall immediately in lust because of my side, but it never turns into love. Sometimes they bring along a friend, I guess for proof or something, anyway the friends almost always get involved. I’m tired of being told I’m loved by women who only want me for a couple of hours and then they’re gone. What can be done? Why do so many lady’s appear to be genuine at first, only to run away after, in all my years there have only been a half a dozen ladies who wanted to keep it up for more than an hour or so

Sorry This all happen In europe,Not In Nigeria.
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by Coco29(f): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2006
sweetlove and all the other niggers in the forum YES IT DOES NOW STOP ASKING
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by haywhy(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2007
& u all stopped asking since last year, cheesy
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by tastieluv(f): 4:01pm On May 27, 2007
Who wants a little pecker? grin
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by Moriki(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2007
Thats the best thing that impress women and can keep relationships with them no matter how bad the situation is!
BIG SIZE!!
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by oreofemi(f): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2007
They wanna know how big it is.
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by UPRISING: 12:16am On Jun 06, 2007
[code][/code]WHO CARES WHERE IT HAPPEN
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by curiousNja(f): 2:09am On Jun 06, 2007
Heck yeah it does! wink
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by MILITIA(f): 2:31am On Jun 06, 2007
Then you ladies have not seen anything at all.  You mean to say you have not seen some of these wonderful instruments you just look at and you say no way!  Because you know you will not live to see the next day.  Da thing go comot for ya throat with very major damage

E get wan man wey wan nearly put me for hospital shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I look for gun that day, I no see to take kill the "thing"!  I have since learned that moderation is the key oh!  Yes! size matters but moderate size oh! YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO USE IT WELL!  Some guys are fully loaded with options but cannot use what they have.  Just lie down there dey look like Lucozade!   No Aki and Paw Paw type or Long Dong Silvers either.  As you get older, you leave those wicked things for the younger generation to shed some tears with! grin I don repent oh! tongue
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:55am On Jun 06, 2007
lmao ;d
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by pannyman(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2007
There's so much ado about nothing from women who insist they prefer the big one.These are the inexperienced girls who have seen nothing.They do not know what they are saying because  yours truly is not so endowed down there but does an excellent job with the little his got and keeps them coming and coming, .a trial will convince the doubting Thelmas grin wink
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by sammyjl(f): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2007
shocked Yes
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by nossycheek(f): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2007
@MILITIA

you no go kill man pikin with laughter. I go die oh
Re: Ladies, Does Size Really Matter? by holythug(m): 4:16am On Nov 24, 2007
O boy i wonder wat some posters tink y postin
lack of work

(1) (Reply)

Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? / 500 Secrets Of Girls Most Guys Should Know / Where Do You Place Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.