Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful (4803 Views)

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God / Amazing Mathematics Fact! (pictures Attached) / What Is The Work And Uses Of Psychologist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by llaykorn: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oahray:
wtf! Please, mathematics is man's invention, just like the Internet. Granted, the brain was created by God.

You don't have to distort facts to appear godly.

Crazy.... grin
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by sexaddict08(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Please how exactly is this god's work?

lady atheist ...I see u, which state u base ?
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by freecocoa(f): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
sexaddict08:

lady atheist ...I see u, which state u base ?
Maiduguri.
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by ignis: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
God is the Almighty mathematician. ...
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by johnydon22(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Maiduguri.
grin
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by excober080(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
you got it
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by excober080(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
abumeinben:

Nature is mathematics bro
you got it
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
I am a devout Christian but I want to say God has nothing to do with this.

Nawa o. Some people sef. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 15, 2015
I see gullibility and ignorance everywhere,starting from the op to the people who liked his post down to people who also comment agreeing with him,I'm ashamed of my country if this is what the education system in Nigeria produces.(Educated illiterates)

Any intelligent person who come on this thread would so laugh and suggest it to be moved to joke section.

Op after you thank your god who made your maths possible,also thank the OCCULTIC pythagoras for being so intelligent to make you have maths to solve his encrypted occultic secrets.
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by cococandy(f): 1:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Oahray:
wtf! Please, mathematics is man's invention, just like the Internet. Granted, the brain was created by God.

You don't have to distort facts to appear godly.
Mathematics is a discovery not an invention.

2 Likes

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 15, 2015
cococandy:

It is both
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by cococandy(f): 1:27am On Sep 15, 2015
all4naija:

It is both
Well maybe.

You could say that depending on the angle you're looking at it from.
But it is first a discovery before an invention.
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 15, 2015
cococandy:

Well maybe.

You could say that depending on the angle you're looking at it from.
But it is first a discovery before an invention.
As an idea, it is discovered but as a tool used by humans to solve problems, it is invented. It has always be there as an idea until humans turn it into mathematics. So, it is more of invention than discovery.
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by adexsimply(m): 2:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Chai! This is so heartbreaking sad
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Oahray: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2015
cococandy:

it's an invention. Man discovers that there are things in nature that appear several times and in ways that are diverse. He seeks a way to represent them. He starts counting, he devices signs and symbols to make it easier. Mathematics is born.

There are patterns in nature, there's replication. When you realise that, that's a discovery, just like electricity or microorganisms. But that's not what mathematics is. It's more like the microscope with which we can see these microbes clearly, or the multimeter with which we can give a definite value to aspects of electricity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2015
The more you THINK, the more you hate religion. Little wonder most religions forbid their adherents from independent thought.

God didn't invent Mathematics and it's rules. Man invented them.
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I am a devout Christian but I want to say God has nothing to do with this.

Nawa o. Some people sef. grin

It's so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by refreshrate: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2015
dearpreye:
The more you THINK, the more you hate religion. Little wonder most religions forbid their adherents from independent thought.

God didn't invent Mathematics and it's rules. Man invented them.

Its really not religion that's at fault
Blame the zealots who use it to perpetrate stupidity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2015
refreshrate:

Its really not religion that's at fault
Blame the zealots who use it to perpetrate stupidity

It's so shocking. How could a people develop if they keep shifting all responsibilities to God?

Who did this?

1 Like

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2015
dearpreye:

It's so disheartening.
Lol very very. Some people just love to mix things up. angry
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol very very. Some people just love to mix things up. angry

They've added so much trivialities to the simplicity afforded in Christ Jesus.
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by refreshrate: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
dearpreye:

It's so shocking. How could a people develop if they keep shifting all responsibilities to God?

Who did this?

That my good friend is the quagmire you and I unfortunately will continue to have to live with

Me am tired trying to make them have sense so I just look when they start. An approach I would advice you adopt lest you develop an aneurysm for nothing
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
refreshrate:

That my good friend is the quagmire you and I unfortunately will continue to have to live with

Me am tired trying to make them have sense so I just look when they start. An approach I would advice you adopt lest you develop an aneurysm for nothing

I've tried my best for years to develop some kind of thick skin or shock absorbers but the madness keeps piercing through to my deepest parts.

If a religion or tradition only worsens a people's psyche and attitude towards development, then it should be jettisoned. Bro, I'm so disturbed.

Why can't we enjoy this ONE life of ours? SMH!
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by GODWINGODSON(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
A seed drops on the ground,it germinates to form numerous seeds because rain fell on it,the higher the number of liters of water,the higher the number of seeds,the number liters of water has multiplication in it as in multiplying with the seeds and amount of sunlight and the result is numerous seeds,who created the water,the sunlight,the multiplication that occurred in it?
Another example,
Rain falls on the sea,meaning it adds up to the water in the sea,3 things should be noticed there,i.e Rain,Sea,Addition. who created the rain,who created the sea,who created the addition?
Nice observation op am beginning to think more about this God is everywhere you only have to look and then you'll find

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. / States That Produced The Highest Scorers In Jamb / Secondary School Student Seen Injecting Self With Hard Drugs In Public (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.