Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness (3565 Views)

There Is No DNA Test For Jewishness -- Times Of Israel / Trump Invites IPOB To Witness His Inauguration / Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Candyrain(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
EPIC! Nice question
Chibuhealth:
is it written on ur face?
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
meccuno:
just went thru ur profile.......wasn't a wise decision quoting u......doing that was going very low to ur irresponsible level.....singlet,cheap jeans and pant sagging ......very hopeless and irresponsible fo.ol......what ever u write,I won't reply.....point made.....
dude why are u so pained by what princebudu wrote eh?he simply asked u to tell him with facts on why we have similar ancient cultures as the Jews,u couldn't,but resorted to insults,indeed u daft!
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
dude why are u so pained by what princebudu wrote eh?he simply asked u to tell him with facts on why we have similar ancient cultures as the Jews,u couldn't,but resorted to insults,indeed u daft!
My dear tell him ohh,rather a yoruba person(not all) will accept being defeated in a debate he/she will divert to insult, which they can never try in real life one on one but might if his pack of wolves brothers are around him,cowards

Sometimes silence is the best answer and i think should give it to him,if he sees me real life will he be able to argue with me talkmore of insult,

We in the states call our brothers YO
And if there is a yoruba in our mist HEY YO-ROBBER ,and he those reply later did we know he doesnt like the name but was afraid to tell us,

Cowards to the CORE
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
PrinceBundu:
Shavei Israel emissary Gadi Bentali visited with the Igbo Jews, and prayed and learned with the community in Enugu, Nigeria. They are very devoted to Judaism and learn Torah on a daily basis. It was so inspiring and emotional to see the strong Jewish connection they have! Shavei Israel loves to help lost and hidden Jews reconnect with their Jewish heritage.
I bet you the Israelis left Africa shaking their heads while dying of laughter on the plane.
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by meccuno: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
ur father and mother are both daft
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
meccuno:
ur father and mother are both daft
atypical of a black man .make use of ur brain.
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
wolesmile:
So, now these stagnant fools think they are Jews, But why don't they embark on exodus to Isreal instead of trying to destabilize our own country? Awon alaimon eyi tii kan.
you don start again? I they start to dey insult you and you people now you go start to dey complain
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Duru1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
wolesmile:
So, now these stagnant fools think they are Jews, But why don't they embark on exodus to Isreal instead of trying to destabilize our own country? Awon alaimon eyi tii kan.

I guess it takes one stagnant fool such as you to recognize another.
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by wolesmile(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Duru1:

I guess it takes one stagnant fool such as you to recognize another.
anu
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by wolesmile(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
liberty300:
you don start again? I they start to dey insult you and you people now you go start to dey complain
oya..... start
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:
Yibobows are Jews!
Lmaoooo, I've never come across any tribe confused about their identity as the Biafrans grin cheesy
Pen.isPro, your useless tribe are confused about their origin if you doubt me prove me wrong.
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by bigbonecrush: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
PrinceBundu:
Shavei Israel emissary Gadi Bentali visited with the Igbo Jews, and prayed and learned with the community in Enugu, Nigeria. They are very devoted to Judaism and learn Torah on a daily basis. It was so inspiring and emotional to see the strong Jewish connection they have! Shavei Israel loves to help lost and hidden Jews reconnect with their Jewish heritage.

Igbos can sell themselves to the highest bidder!
So, Ibos are no longer proud being ibos and amadioha their god?
They now want to sell themselves to be other people that they are not?
What a tribe of harlotry and Judas!
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 16, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
I bet you the Israelis left Africa shaking their heads while dying of laughter on the plane.

In 2006 and 2007 nigeria banned israel from visiting nigeria in the name of lost tribe as they were trooping in thousands until when GEJ came and lifted the ban and still they are trooping in and out,as they are respecting and refering igbos as Igbos meaning people of hebrew origin.

In 2007 israel gave igbos land near sinai incase some feel like living in israel, few igbos started going within 2 weeks, igbos were banned from going to israel except during pilgrimage
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
PrinceBundu:

In 2006 and 2007 nigeria banned israel from visiting nigeria in the name of lost tribe as they were trooping in thousands until when GEJ came and lifted the ban and still they are trooping in and out,as they are respecting and refering igbos as Igbos meaning people of hebrew origin.

In 2007 israel gave igbos land near sinai incase some feel like living in israel, few igbos started going within 2 weeks, igbos were banned from going to israel except during pilgrimage

Illicit narcotics are bad for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Barney Have A Stroke Or Is He Doing Drugs? / Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) / Breaking: Convener Of PACT, Endorses Olawepo Hashim For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.