Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (7740 Views)

Prepare For Yoruba Nation- 18 Groups Tell South- Westerners / The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Allosaurus: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
RareDiamond:
Westerners Neighbourhoods(cities And Towns) And Streets In Pictures.

BELOW ARE PICTURES SOUTH WEST WASTE
South West or South West? Abeg, correct the spelling jor grin
Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by SUBWAY101(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Answer me Subway101! Who is Edwin Akinsola?

Hey fool, stop spamming my mention with your stupidity. It seems you always see me in your dreams. Go find work to do and stop disgracing your family online. Chyke okolo the dunce.

1 Like

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by funkybully(f): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
We like brown roof, it's our culture and heritage.

Yoruba ronuoooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
funkybully:
We like brown roof, it's our culture and heritage.

Yoruba ronuoooooo!

Poverty is our inheritance in Alaibo.
please, let's beg chukwu for forgiveness.

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Allosaurus:
South West or South West? Abeg, correct the spelling jor grin
u are here! after I killed you I'm the other thread. see poverty is killing everybody here in South East o

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
South West

2 Likes

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Osogbo

2 Likes

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abeokuta

2 Likes

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Answer me Subway101! Who is Edwin Akinsola?
that guy is one wizguy, he could be subway101 too, but I can surely stake my life that he's wizguy.
Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
What started like a sweet story had a sad ending.This bro successfully and singlehandedly derailed and messed up this topic.lmao!!! Funny enough,he killed it with the truth.No fabrications.

1 Like

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Vicotex(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Vicotex2:
MORE THAN FIVE POSTS ABOVE ME, STILL NO PICS ON THE THREAD
Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
forgiveness:
First off, My purpose of opening this thread is solely based on my eagerness to knowing what and how the Westerners(Yoruba) neighbourhoods looks like.

It will afford me and my organization the opportunity to have a knowledge about these places when we decide to open more branches in the western part of Nigeria.

Yesterday, i saw a documentary on Oshogbo on TVC and i shocked to see a well planed city through the aeriel view and this had spurred me to open this thread.

Kindly contribute by posting pictures of your Neighbourhoods and that alsi includes tourism and fianancial presence of such cities or towns.

Thanks

Can we see pictures of residential neighbourhoods where people live and not some random government and commercial buildings.

Meanwhile, leave Lagos out of it.

Chino11, oreMI22

2 Likes

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin

Yoruba man from ABEOKUTA grin

4 Likes

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
forgiveness:
First off, My purpose of opening this thread is solely based on my eagerness to knowing what and how the Westerners(Yoruba) neighbourhoods looks like.

It will afford me and my organization the opportunity to have a knowledge about these places when we decide to open more branches in the western part of Nigeria.

Yesterday, i saw a documentary on Oshogbo on TVC and i shocked to see a well planed city through the aeriel view and this had spurred me to open this thread.

Kindly contribute by posting pictures of your Neighbourhoods and that alsi includes tourism and fianancial presence of such cities or towns.

Thanks

because your name is forgiveness I will forgive you for all your lies....This is the well planes aerial view with your governor Aregbe Rascal, this is Osogbo and Ibadan.... at least you ve the cocoa skyscraper at Ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

because your name is forgiveness I will forgive you for all your lies....This is the well planes aerial view with your governor Aregbe Rascal, this is Osogbo and Ibadan.... at least you ve the cocoa skyscraper at Ibadan

my name is mr ken okonkwo.
I am the richest in my community. (eziama)
this is my house.

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by BolaAdeyemo: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Yiboe..sss should leave us alone na,the brown roof is our heritage from our grand fathers and we love it

We yorubas know we are too lazy and broke to pull down the brown roofs cos we cant afford modern structures like you have in igboland,just leave us to our poverty,pls

omo yoruba lemi ooo
Swagga.........

5 Likes

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by shaboti: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
RareDiamond:
Westerners Neighbourhoods(cities And Towns) And Streets In Pictures.

BELOW ARE PICTURES SOUTH WEST
heiii you can vex o
Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by 400billionman: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jobless Nigerian youths..
Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Adelaide2: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Osun and her share of red roofs

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is aerial view of Yoruba "great" cities! All I can see are brown roofs!!! Not even any prime areas! Yoruba shame on you!

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Now compare it with your eastern counterparts! If you like insult us for staying in Lagos! We dey there to collect your money and take it home!!!! grin grin after all talk about Lagos high brow hoods and I'll tell you it's us that own majority of Ikoyi, lekki etc

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by forgiveness: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
sweettinz20:
Beautiful thread pls ignore those tribal people , let post beautiful pictures of south west cities together

Thanks bros.
Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by forgiveness: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
sweettinz20:
Oshogbo city view

yeah! pls continue the good job.
Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by forgiveness: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
RareDiamond:
BY THEIR CAT-LIKE VAMPIRE FACE, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM

Well, you can say that again but do you know how many with such tribal marks have achieved in their life?

1, Olusegun Obasnjo: Former President of The Federal republic of Nigeria, Former Ecowas President, The General that biafra surrended to 'no victor', The present head/President of former Presidents(which includes America,Russia,China,U.k e.t.c)

2, Samuel Akintola: Former Premier of Western Nigeria.( shaking David Ben- Gurion Isreal first prime minister)

3, Sikiru Adepoju; A grammy award winner

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by forgiveness: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Can we see pictures of residential neighbourhoods where people live and not some random government and commercial buildings.

Meanwhile, leave Lagos out of it.

Chino11, oreMI22

Why should i leave Lagos out of it?
Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by vivalavida(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dead thread.
If this thread exceeds 3pages,then know it is filled with tribal rants.
Ordinary picture about South West hoods and y'll can't show us.
Op is even calling allen avenue ogun state or so
Shame!!
Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by forgiveness: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abeokuta

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyo state

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by forgiveness: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
IBADAN

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ibadan pics

Re: Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods by forgiveness: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
DICK4UCKPUSSY:
Ibadan pics

Thanks, bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Derivation And Deprivation II: The Ill-gotten Wealth Of Obasanjo / PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 / 11,350 PDP Members In Katsina Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.