Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? (42320 Views)

Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London / Fans Ask Juliet Ibrahim And Stylist Swanky Jerry To Start Dating [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by Timoleon(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
adonbilivit:
in Rick Ross' voice "I will go to the grave before I will be a b!tch nigga"

i swear down!
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by bomasek(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
adonbilivit:
in Rick Ross' voice "I will go to the grave before I will be a b!tch nigga"
Better behave cus u dealing with some rich niggas
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by snehsneh: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Get a diploma certificate in Website Design & Development! Start your Career. Now FREE!!! >> http://tuhinasuze..com
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by rubyradiance(f): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kartun:
MORE...

How much sef?
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by olisa4(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Fvck boy!
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by klax(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tonto what is the matter with you now So you this girl just bent on to always act disgraceful but why Tonot or are you demonic possessed

You get engaged we praise you yet your madness not fully cured. But do you realised you are engaged to a Yoruba man hhhmmmm...... if you don't behave yourself you will see other side of a typical Yoruba family I bet you unless your man is a bastard Yoruba boy but if he is not you are already digging your way out of that family if you go on like this by force by fire. if you think fame matters to any Yoruba family it's a joke those people don't worship money or fame get that fact by the time they started sending you words back to your parent your legs will crush. Nonsense you piss ed me off this moment because you are already starting your embarrassing madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by AwesomeGoodness(f): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Behira:
A guy shocked
.since wey my mama born me i nva see wia a guy be bridesmaid
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by cococandy(f): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
That would be cool.
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by flokii: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
The guy na GAYY..
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by Appareil(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nigeria why all these strange things? Lord have mercy!
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by BeauHomme: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Swanky Jerry, this girl friendzoned you all these years, and now this?!! shocked
Sorry bro grin

I understand you'll also be manning the door on the wedding nightgrin
Bestie indeedembarassed

Bros, fear not. Tonto only joketh. She meaneth not what she speaketh.
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by Harmored(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
ABEG WETIN DEY D GUY CUP undecided
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by kissty(f): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
tyconcepts:

We all know Mrs X likes making "statements" all day everyday.
wot happened to her cats, abi na dem b flower girls ni grin
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by Youngsage: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
This shouldn't be a big deal!!! After all, didn't Oc ukeje or one actor like that sha who recently wedded, use a female as best man?!!!!!! Female best man!!!! But it was really cool though, so why not
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by buchilino(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Y IS IT DAT MOST NEWS DAT CONCERNS DIS LADY DOESN'T HAVE INSPIRATION
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by Nickymezor(f): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Faggie alert undecided Anyway na she sabi
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by Neyoyo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Are you sure there is not more than meets the eyes in their relationship. A woman's best friend should be her husband,not her male hair stylist.
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by Alfred234(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol this Tonto girl ehn!! A male bridesmaid? That's weird but I would love to see it
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by Empedocles(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
WTF!Se nko ti o fe je ni o je ko gbon,meaning,shey na weytin u̶̲̥̅̊ want chop com make u̶̲̥̅̊ donse
Re: Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? by Babe2sure(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oh my days! Now how weird can that sound?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.