Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. (42347 Views)

Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by Myself2(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is beyond foolishness,,,,,this is FOOLISHITTY

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by molas02: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
she also fall victim............o ma ga oooooo...........i pray she recover quickly
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Children of evil are all over dis thread, dey knw demselves. Mtcheeeew!
SaTANsts! angry

1 Share

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by fejikudz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy Hahahahaha
Did any one notice this part of the story TAKING HER TO DUBHAI FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT
Mama nor vex oo.. but you've just been scammed cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by IceDude(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mama i just pity u grin
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrSegunAdewole:
let her die she's a Hopless brainless old fool that doesn't use her old age well.
useless old inyarinya
die angry and rest in pieces angry

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by juman(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Old age sickness she needs old age care from her people.

Her people should be preparing for amala and gbegiri thing. grin
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by back2sender: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nnemuka:
According to this facebook user Idris Kuringafa, woman who donated 1 million to fund Buhari's campaign critically ill.......

Funny enough Mr president doesnt need the money afterall as we were told he has atleast 30million naira in his account plus assets......
Politicians i hail ooo

in his words....
THE 1MILLION NAIRA GMB PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN WOMAN FROM KOKO IN BAGUDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF KEBBI STATE IS CRITICALLY ILL, SINCE AFTER SHE CAME BACK FROM ABUJA FOR THE INAGURATION OF HER BELOVED SON, MUHAMMADU BUHARI, SHE BOW DOWN TO PARTIAL STROKE, HER LEFT SIDE BODY IS NO LONGER RESPONDING, SHE CANNOT MOOVE THE LEFT HAND OR LEG ON HER OWN, AND SHE CAN NO LONGER SPEAK WELL, INFACT, ONCE SHE ATTEMPT TO SPEAK, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE SAYS, APART FROM THE SALIVA GUISHING OUT FROM HER MOUTH. I WAS INFORMED BY HER DAUGHTERS IN HER APARTMENT THAT THE KEBBI STATE GOVERNOR IS AWARE OF HER PLIGHT AND PROMISED TAKING HER TO DUBHAI FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT, BUT SINCE THEN NOTHING IS HEARD FROM THE FORMER SENATOR. COULD IT BE THAT THE GOVERNOR HAS FORGOTTERN ABOUT THE BRAVE WOMAN WHO GAVE HER HARD EARN MONEY FOR BUHARI TO CLINCH POWER? THIS IS SAD INDEED TO A GOVERNMENT THAT IS ADVOCATING FOR CHANGE.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=498044097030707&set=a.103668219801632.8350.100004753622562&type=1&theater
What do people expect? a ninety year old woman will still be strong as a horse?
At her age she will be under the weather frequently. so no body should color this with politics
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by Obiwiz(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Just as the Nigerian economy is critically ill too.
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by omolami: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Buhari said he belongs to nobody including this woman from Kebbi. Sorry she has entered one chance .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by Godsonkemz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
The woman is a politician who failed to realise dat a typical fulani politician cannot be trusted in keeping his promises or reciprocating kindness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by vRendoh(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2015

But life! Come to think of it, mama donated 1M to our President whose 30M was safe in Union Bank. Gullible Nigerians!.Mama actually thaught our President was/is koboless!. hmm!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by ajepako(f): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
So the script backfired?!

Scripted donation

Real sickness

I laugh in Mandarin

Naija, I hail oh!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by hinwazaka: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
PDPwayoo:

then what is the reward for "evil igbo"?
Ask Okorocha and Ngige

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by hinwazaka: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Children of evil are all over dis thread, dey knw demselves.
Mtcheeeew!

SaTANsts! angry
APC SANITARY PAD, that's what you are
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by ajepako(f): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
vRendoh:

But life! Come to think of it, mama donated 1M to our President whose 30M was safe in Union Bank. Gullible Nigerians!.Mama actually thaught our President was/is koboless!. hmm!

Guy, don't tell me you believe that ' poor man' deceit

All na real scripted drama..

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by klax(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
So whose problem is that How does that be our problem She is lucky she is not my mother she would have died long ago for donating that cash for boloks apc. What a foolishness dropping 1 million for someone sleeping in billions in the name of what Let her kids or apc sort her out ok I don't condone such foolishness.

How much does the Tifnubu mother or dather or family drop, how much does Amaechi mother drop, How much does Okorocha papa drop or Lai lair mother drop then why her and not even for better thing but for politics of lies and deceit biko she is so lucky as I said. That is all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by Rotimi47: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
People will definitely step forward to assist her as she is a role model.
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by nortcentrallord(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Poor woman! You gave your life savings of 1 million naira to a man that lied that he had just 1 million abi na 10 million naira in his account only to be found out he has 50million naira in his account with many untold assets. Chai! Nigeria. What a man of integrity we have. GEJ had no shoes, Buhari had 1million naira and 10 cows all of a sudden story has changed. I guess the meaning of integrity is different in the Nigerian political dictionary.
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by Bonuwa: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmm ppl r looking 4 moni by all means
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by ugbah007: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Someone who know femi adesina buhari's special adviser on media and publicity,should bring this to his knowledge because I think buhari has a role to play in this by helping out.
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by soludo93(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Poor old woman, you felled for a scam must the way Obama's wife realised after one year that no Chibok girl was missing.
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by Kazrem(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
In few days, you will hear that she has been taken care of. I trust Nairaland.
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by nortcentrallord(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
hinwazaka:

Demn! That what I call a sucker punch. Brutality + Fatality = BRUTAFATALITY grin you just finished the poor dude bro. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
hinwazaka:

Evil entities! both u & d laffin he-goat above!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by AbbaDB(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
I wish her quick recovery
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by mightyhaze: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
PDPwayoo:

then what is the reward for "evil igbo"?
wich one be 'evil igbo' again?
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by meccuno: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Well, buharis body language would heal u.........be patient grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by cjrane: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
She is heart broken how Buhari is pursuing sectionalism and threatening the progress of Nigeria by forcing more resources to resolving avoidable crisises and conflicts.
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nonybb:
Yes to a man who was worth billions but was claiming to be poor in other to get the applause of the gullibles. He sieze to expose his wealth in Port harcourt because he knows that we will help him find the property and expose him further. There is no peace for Buhari the wicked King of the North

What are u saying? Buhari was poor during his campaign and the woman helped him out. He had no money but immediately he won, money began to fall down from heaven. That's why he has such property grin
Re: Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. by free13: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / What Is The Fuss About Bichi’s Son Appearing In A Picture With Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.