Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Should I Get Back With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get Back With Her? (725 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get Back With Her? by londonbwoi(m): 2:26am On Apr 09, 2009
ive been dating this girl i met in my church for six months but we broke up 2 weeks ago. i split up with her cuz of school and stuff, im only 17. i Didnt actually give her a reason for breaking up with her but im always thinking about her and i keep on staring at her pictures on my phone. We were quite close aswel we cant go maximum an hour without texting or talking 2 each other, even tho i liked her alot she was the only thing on my mind which is sort of a good and bad thing . I want to get back with her but im not sure if i should.
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by topup: 3:56am On Apr 09, 2009
What are your reasons for getting back with her??

And my advice is to only get back with her if you think this time, it's going to be forever. Sure, it may not last forever, but with that mindframe, it'll sure last longer than if you went in with an attitude that you've already failed.

Why are you apprehensive about getting her back, there must be more to the story. Is she still mad at you, do you just miss her friendship?? Is she single and still interested, you need to find the answer to these questions before you can even decide what's the best method or action.
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by C2H5OH(f): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2009
Let the girl be o jere. Many more little larks will come your way.
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by yme1(f): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2009
@poster
it all depends on your mind set,

if you feel the both of you love each other and wants each other back then i see no reason why you shouldnt get back

but if you are not sure that what you feel for her at this point is love then withdraw from it before it becomes too late
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by Czarskit(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2009
~ U broke up for No reason and u want to get back for No reason ~ Its obviovs that u created this thread for No reason ~
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by pinkylady1(f): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2009
can't really stop laughing cos dis is really funny

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by whitesturd(f): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
why did u leave her in the first place?no obvious reason.i tink the problem is that due to ur age factor,u dont realy know what is wrong like ure a bit confused.concentrate on some other things.
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by romsky: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
u r too young to go for a forever relationship, perhaps she is ur unrecognised best friend
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by touchmeder: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2009
romade:

u r too young to go for a forever relationship, perhaps she is ur unrecognised best friend

uhmnnnnnnnnn , deep in tot.
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by keyne(f): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ poster
i knw hw u fil.u dnt want 2 get 2 involved/attached.anyway,follow ur heart.
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by keyne(f): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2009
grin
Czarskit:

~ U broke up for No reason and u want to get back for No reason ~ Its obviovs that u created this thread for No reason ~
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by badmouf(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2009
do a coin toss
Re: Should I Get Back With Her? by Igwe9(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2009
Go back to her brother, but no let your heart control your brain.
After all, you 're expected to be in friendly with everybody smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Romance Court:- In The Case Of 190 Vs Alexbabe / Bad Hookups- Bad Date Stories / Friend Commited Suicide Because Of Girl; ( Is Love Worth Dying For?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.