Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved (1087 Views)

Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / A Guy With A Beard Or Clean Shaved? What Women Want / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by LOVELINENG: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2015
When it comes to privates, guys and girls have different specs. It has gotten me confused. Which do you prefer(bushy,clean shaved and trimmed) and why?

http://lovelineng.com/index.php/2015/09/14/which-do-you-prefer-clean-shaved-trimmed-or-natural-bush/
Re: Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by afolwalex20(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2015
Omg.. not again!
Re: Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by dejt4u(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2015
LOVELINENG:
When it comes to privates, guys and girls have different specs. It has gotten me confused. Which do you prefer(bushy,clean shaved and trimmed) and why?

http://lovelineng.com/index.php/2015/09/14/which-do-you-prefer-clean-shaved-trimmed-or-natural-bush/
i dnt know yet.. Ask me this same question in 5yrs time nd m gonna answer you wit all honesty
Re: Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by redvektor(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2015
clean shave becuz is good to be clean
Re: Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2015
dejt4u:
i dnt know yet.. Ask me this same question in 5yrs time nd m gonna answer you wit honesty
how Old are You? 3!?!?!
Re: Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by dejt4u(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Estharfabian:
how Old are You? 3!?!?!
In Lagbaja's voice 'I am Twenty-Something'
Re: Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by yanabasee(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2015
Damn.... Bushy my foot! Yiawky
Clean shave on ma mind! grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by IamLEGEND1: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2015
I love me a good bush.....
Re: Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by LOVELINENG: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I love me a good bush.....

Why do you like the bush? Just curious
Re: Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by Mznaett: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
C
Re: Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by jonaifame22(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Trimmed does it for me, don't like seeing dem pussy clean shaved like I'm abt to straff a 6 year old

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved by LOVELINENG: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
Trimmed does it for me, don't like seeing dem pussy clean shaved like I'm abt to straff a 6 year old
Now this is funny

(1) (Reply)

Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. / My Love For Prettythicksme Tho / When You Came To Meet Bae Dad And Even His Picture Doesn't Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.