Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? (1017 Views)

Why Do All Muslims Pray In Arabic?? / Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by georgecso(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2009
Announce your Niyya (intentions) silently in your heart

Make your Qibla (prayer direction) face the direction of the Ka'bah

The Qur'an: Al-Baqara 2:143-145

There must be logical reason why muslims must pray towards the east. Pls my learned mullahs and young deedats should kindly respond.
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by auwal87(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2009
The Best Comprehensive Answer is "UNITY"

To Unite all Muslims towards One Direction i.e. the Ka'abah.

Whether you are rich, power, king, president, or saint, you must face this direction while you pray.

In my own opinion.
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by georgecso(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2009
@Auwal

Ka'abah.

Thank you for your courage. The Ka'aba is then what? Because all the muslim faithful don't just face the east but also knee and bow down towards the Ka'aba. One may seem to know why bow down towards the Ka'aba? Thank you bro
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by No2Atheism(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2009
1. If muslims shout allah akbar in india, nigeria, united states and uk while either protesting or killing an infidel, does allah hear them shouting allahu akbar during then.

2. if allah hears them shouting allahu akbar, during those times, does allah realise that they are most probably not facing the east or kabaah or any particular direction during those times and process of protesting or killing the infidels.

3. why then does allah still want muslims to bow towards kabaah or mecca or east during their normal period of praying to allah, does it mean their prayers and praise are only heard while facing towards the east.
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by mukina2: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2009
no2

The poster asked a question, he didnt ask for more questions.

dont you have nothing else to do on NL?
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by No2Atheism(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2009
grin, that's my mukina baby, let the dodging, weaving and al taqiya begin
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2009
The boy/man is probably just doing what he thinks his religion teaches.
I remember davidylan once telling me that being insultive and rude are christian. undecided\. . . . .
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by No2Atheism(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2009
fellis fellis why are u so compassionate like this , grin
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by babs787(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2009
@No2atheism

Oga, why dod you love creating uneccessary stress for yourself? Answers have been provided but you still went ahead spaming the thread. Sit up dude and lets discuss.

The Best Comprehensive Answer is "UNITY"

To Unite all Muslims towards One Direction i.e. the Ka'abah.

Whether you are rich, power, king, president, or saint, you must face this direction while you pray.

In my own opinion.

Lest forget, I want to create some threads STRICTLY for you, Davidylan, Todak and myself on yor doctrines in christianity and I would beg the moderators not to lock the threads regardless of your insult.
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by noetic(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2009
babs787:

@No2atheism

Oga, why dod you love creating uneccessary stress for yourself? Answers have been provided but you still went ahead spaming the thread. Sit up dude and lets discuss.

Lest  forget, [b]I want to create some threads STRICTLY for you, Davidylan, Todak and myself on yor doctrines in christianity [/b]and I would beg the moderators not to lock the threads regardless of your insult.

as if u can answer questions intelligently hisses continuosly   
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2009
babs787:

@No2atheism

Lest forget, I want to create some threads [b]STRICTLY for you, Davidylan, Todak and myself on yor doctrines in christianity [/b]and I would beg the moderators not to lock the threads regardless of your insult.

1. Why dont we create a thread on YOUR doctrines? Why are you afraid to debate your own quran or even quote it? You love to rush to the bible dont you, hypocrite?

2. You dont need to beg the moderators not to lock threads discussing oops sorry bashing christian doctrines, they end up on the front pages anyway. Its the islamic ones that get us banned and the threads locked and binned.
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2009
fellis:

The boy/man is probably just doing what he thinks his religion teaches.
I remember davidylan once telling me that being insultive and rude are christian. undecided\. . . . .

thou spawn of a liar and a liar yourself, i never said such a thing . . . go back and read my statements again and stop misrepresenting me.
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by mukina2: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2009
You didnt have to insult him why call him the spawn of a lair
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by babs787(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2009
@Davidylan

1. Why dont we create a thread on YOUR doctrines? Why are you afraid to debate your own quran or even quote it? You love to rush to the bible dont you, hypocrite?

Please go ahead. I am all yours

2. You dont need to beg the moderators not to lock threads discussing oops sorry bashing christian doctrines, they end up on the front pages anyway. Its the islamic ones that get us banned and the threads locked and binned.

I need to because its strictly going to be for you, Todak, No2atheism and myself. We will go into the doctrines of christianity starting with Easter celebration.  I will soon create threads on your doctrines, you and your folks must not run away when the heat is on because I am going to open cankerworms on your false faith which I have not done before.

Do yourself, Todak, No2atheism permit me to create threads on your faith for ONLY FOUR OF US?

You didnt have to insult him why call him the spawn of a lair Huh

Please Mukina, leave him and his folks alone and I want to beg you not to lock thread rgardless of what they may be saying please please please.

Once again David, do you care if I create threads on your faith for you and your folks against myself?
Re: Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? by mukina2: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2009

(1)

Muslim Convert 'one Hour From Finishing Diy Bomb Made Of Clocks, Nails And Fairy / Islam Is A Religion Without Men While Xtianity Is Of Men Without Religion, Justify. / Wiping The Face After Dua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.