Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos (80471 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by ManTiger(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Note: they are just 19yrs old!
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lionhearted:

Someone will definitely one day.

My roomie then nearly had it. If he has been studious a bit more during our days in Lautech he would have.

Sure nah,
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by sobal(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Asset ni wan, oh allah bless me wit dis kind of gals
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by tokeflyn(f): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
egbaguy:
also an ex-ladokite........... Chemistry dept,finished 2010........

Also an ex-ladokite
Mechanical Engineering 2011,
Ladokite representing Always
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by PurestBoy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
tokeflyn:

Also an ex-ladokite Mechanical Engineering 2011, Ladokite representing Always
Sure
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by ybalogs(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
haywire1:

I'm sure na one yeye private university

#
Mehn you wicked ooo, first class nah still first class Sha. They're eligible for PRESSIP just cos of that.
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by simdam500(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857362_screenshot201509092248421_jpegb103f9bc5a3fd974fd201f4f709b7ff4

Nigerians with dispute undecided

Twins or Ibeji, it all bores down to who makes it most in life...
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by simdam500(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Congratulations to the duess.... lol my opposite of duo
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by youngice(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
zleemshaddy:
thanks .. By God's grace am waiting for the admission list of FUTO ..
BCH in FUTO
Lool
Only one advice
Don't let the women confuse you
Good luck
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Empedocles(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Introvert and lady f u̶̲̥̅̊ c ūя̲̅self ūя̲̅ mates they chase first class u̶̲̥̅̊ dey chase first to comment,,,well sha everything na first
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Chidex2442(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Graduating with a first class In biochemistry ain't beans I Tell u.....
Cos I have see the mental frustration that department can give one...... congrats to them.....
Am a final year bch student in EBSU...
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Franzuby(f): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
19 years?? Abeg, wen dem enter schl?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by noblegrex: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Congrat to them.but Identical,yes I guess but can't find it difficult to differenctiate them.
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Sunexy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
anigbajumo:

9ice one,

As far as Lautech is concern,No first class till date in BIOCHEMITRY....

Congratz...

We're toking abt schl nd ua calling LAUTECH...smh
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by idinc(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
zleemshaddy:
I wud like to knw u zleem if u wudnt mind...I'm INC,futo student
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sunexy:

We're toking abt schl nd ua calling LAUTECH...smh

Time registered,july 2015....

Na gat tyme 4u.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Mightyraw(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
first class is cheap in some uni sha.... kudos though
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by idinc(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
simdam500:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857362_screenshot201509092248421_jpegb103f9bc5a3fd974fd201f4f709b7ff4

Nigerians with dispute undecided

Twins or Ibeji, it all bores down to who makes it most in life...
psquare the most celebrated nigerian twins today started out as 'ibeji' and of course there were 'twins' wen they were 'ibeji'
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Sunexy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
anigbajumo:

Time registered,july 2015....

Na gat tyme 4u.

Time registered, June 2011

U must av gotten some awards 4dat..CONGRATS THO
undecided
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sunexy:

Time registered, June 2011

U must av gotten some awards 4dat..CONGRATS THO
undecided

Funny,Nigga...

Wher una dy study?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by simdam500(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
idinc: psquare the most celebrated nigerian twins today started out as 'ibeji' and of course there were 'twins' wen they were 'ibeji'

Started out as Ibeji, ended up becoming twin
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by 400billionman: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Seuncoded:
Anybody with Their Number

Yes, I'm sure you are a man..
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by item1: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
The only good story I've read in Nairaland in a long while please keep them coming. Migeria will soon be good good news all the days.

Congrats
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by dancoolD(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Omon dis girls make sense
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Kbraims(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Y ar dey not identical wen dey graduate...LoLz...book no easy
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by ndubest111(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=dainformant post=38001739] Joy and Peace Amini are the unique set of 19-year-old identical twins who have gained national prominence and recognition for graduating with First Class from their various courses of study...Joy studied Biochemistry while Peace veered into Accounting.....According to reports, their father Mr. John Amini who is so proud of their academic feat is also a twin... Big congratulations to them.
which school abeg?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
youngice:
BCH in FUTO Lool Only one advice Don't let the women confuse you Good luck
thanks
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
At the age of 19? Which means that dey enter school at the age of 15. Abeg what's the name of the university they attended?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
dangote7510:

for dis futo? am just watching you.
nothing is impossible bro .. Are you also studying d course?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by kayalla(f): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
congrats una
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by kpaofame: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
The Biography of NAISMITH THE DRIVER OF BULLDOZER THAT PULLED DOWN THE PILLARS OF STAMFORD BRIDGE. watch out for this space!

What is wrong wit u kwa

Mayb it the drugs you are taking or the drugs u failed to take....Fix ur head sha

Go ask d person wen gist u d match where e take shele....

Troll abeg swerve
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by busky101(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
zleemshaddy:
wow, i just graduated from biochem futo too...nice to know u are a potential EMINENT. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) / The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same / Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.