Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) (41428 Views)

Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:
Many Yoruba States are insolvent and are just a burden to the National Coffers.

Ekiti and Osun are amongst the top two useless states in the Nation.

Why we didn't give those states to Cameroon and keep Bakassi is a question Obasanjo needs to answer.

Buhari should please turn these states to National Poultrys or make them forest and Animal reserves to save Monkeys and Chimpanzees.

angry

No wonder they are all into rituals.
Have you ever heard Ekiti state indigenes and workers WAIL since Fayose came in .

2 Likes

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Punstar: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
I see no changes.......Everyone is silent to the plights of Osun pple who at the very moment needs God's intervention more than ever.

Only those wearing the Shoe will appreciate how much it hurts.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Punstar: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
When are we going to get things right in this country? ?

Today, we vote in APC cos we think PDP is evil

Tomorrow, we vote APC out cos we finally realised PDP was actually a saint when compared with APC .....and the cycle continues

When the gods want to punish a man. .....they make the man do what Aregbe is doing in Osun
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
shegsky:

Have you ever heard Ekiti state indigenes and workers WAIL since Fayose came in .

They haven't wailed because they just borrowed 19.6 Billion to keep their head above water. cool
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
knostbrown01:
you r really a mad cow

Thanks Bro..

I know.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
uselessgoat:
[b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

GOD BLESS OUR UNITED NIGERIA.[/b]
God punish you, useless goat
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
mayorall:

You need proper public conduct.

In Public, I am on my best behavior.

Online, my inner Demons take over.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
ayoolanr:

And I am trying to prove to you that you have to maintain a consistent premise for your joke for it to make sense! If you don't then at best your joke is dim-witted and you are just a clown! You referenced Bakassi which is a disputed border land so it would only make sense for you to be consistent and use your supposed replacement to be an equally disputed border land! Common bruh, I know using your brain can be hard sometimes, eat more protein!

A Clown I am.. All jokes and nothing personal.

But since you are being an:al about a joke, then keep trying to figure it. Everyone else seems to get it expect you.

Fhucking butthurt homo

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

A Clown I am.. All jokes and nothing personal.

But since you are being an:al about a joke, then keep trying to figure it. Everyone else seems to get it expect you.

Fhucking butthurt homo

Lmfao! I get it, but I'm just trying to tell u that, you either do something properly or don't at all! That's my point! Bring your wh0re sister to me and I'll show you how much of a homo I am!
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
ayoolanr:

Lmfao! I get it, but I'm just trying to tell u that, you either do something properly or don't at all! That's my point! Bring your wh0re sister to me and I'll show you how much of a homo I am!

First try your hands on your sister after your Dad is done with her. grin
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

First try your hands on your sister after your Dad is done with her. grin
Lol! Mad cow!
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
By now aregbe impeachment case should b in the file of the state assembly. Osun dont relent until ur salaries are paid. And by the way i dont know wht strategies did he use to win ur heart u vote for him
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by wrapzee(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Why we didn't give those states to Cameroon and keep Bakassi is a question Obasanjo needs to answer.
U r really a mad cow....slowpoke

Buhari should please turn these states to National Poultrys or make them forest and Animal reserves to save Monkeys and Chimpanzees.

angry

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by benedict100(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
How does diz relate 2 d topic smh
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by kayor62: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-lecturers-protest-at-assembly-over-unpaid-salaries/
Abeg, Osun people no be u alone ooo, come to Kwara state come see how workers wey never receive salary for six month still de praise gov't. Chai! Suffering and smiling life in Kwara, there's God oooo.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Iffffffy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
tolexy007:
grin grin grin lolz...i think say na them vote Aregbe now, abi dem don finish the odourless fufu the man gave them during election? grin grin grin
will u just shut up? Who told u workers voted for him?
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by reuben79: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Evil and demon governor.i hate wicked humanbein
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by flokii: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Suffering and smiling...
while some are busy looting our treasury..
whc way Naija?
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Franzuby(f): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
So sitting on the floor will make them to be paid abi? Mtscheew
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by yhormite: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

angry

This shows the rate of ur thinking faculty get sense ijn Omo ale Biafra your fore fathers were defeated in 1970 andyou will be defeated in 2015 idiot
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by shedracknweze(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

angry

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by shedracknweze(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
[so sad and disgrace for Mr ogbeni
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by stanech: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
I don't know about You but I do not have any sympathy for Osun people at all.
Whatever happen to them is well deserved.
Nigerians should brace up this is what is coming to this country under APC
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

angry

Madcow disease!!!

On a lighter note, you didn't ask them to make the states ranch, that was quite selfless on your part. angry tongue
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
mykl01:

Madcow disease!!!

On a lighter note, you didn't ask them to make it a ranch, that was quite selfless on your part. angry tongue

Those states are not fit to raise grass cutters let alone Cows.

Cows have some dignity you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Those states are not fit to raise grass cutters let alone Cows.

Cows have some dignity you know.

U get bad mouth sha!! angry angry shocked
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Awww.. Poor Ayo from a Poor State. grin

Your state is poor.. Don't be mad at me, Be mad at God who did not bless you with Oil money or Financial prudence sense. grin

Cameroon may not share a Border with Osun, but we can still hand your useless state over to them. Same way the Britons controlled colonies outside the United Kingdom. grin

Maybe if you went to a school outside Yoruba land, you may have had a fair shot at getting some sense. grin

Go back to your wretched state and die of hunger and starvation.

How are you even able to afford Internet sef? angry

Madcow, Madcow, MaaaaadCow!!! You dey hear me and you no wan answer abi? How many times I don call you?
Oya say sorry to Ayo so that he/she can sleep this night. And sheath your tongue abeg!
Just forgive them and don't invite anyone to colonise them again.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
What sin did Osun people commit against Ogbeni Aregbesola?
They voted him the second time
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by obstead200(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
U mean d fat guy in dat pic has not seen salary for 8 months and his belle still big like dis? Well 2 things are invoke.
Either the man is sick of some strange ailment that bloats the body OR the man must be kidnapping all d chickens and goat in that vicinity one by one
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by bilazego(m): 4:20am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
[b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

GOD BLESS OUR UNITED NIGERIA.[/b]

Why don't solve the numerous problems of the Yorubas. Ibos aren't poor as you think. Don't bother about about us, we don't need your help.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by nickyvil: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2015
MadCow1:

angry

I reserve my comment..., your moniker says it all.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2015
mykl01:

Madcow, Madcow, MaaaaadCow!!! You dey hear me and you no wan answer abi? How many times I don call you?
Oya say sorry to Ayo so that he/she can sleep this night. And sheath your tongue abeg!
Just forgive them and don't invite anyone to colonise them again.

Ayo Na my Guy o.. grin

After this yab, me and am go enter one joint go drink Alomo and Asun. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal / Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate / Dino Malaye Receives A Gift From A Female Fan, Rocks Ajekun Iya T-Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.