Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) (41423 Views)

Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2015
nickyvil:

I reserve my comment..., your moniker says it all.

Good boy..

Oya, go and get ready for school.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by okotv(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is all you could say?
of course, in life you get what you pay for.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2015
okotv:
of course, in life you get what you pay for.
I hope you now agree with me that the APC isn't any way different and better than the PDP we all love to blame for everything ?

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by okotv(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you now agree with me that the APC isn't any way different and better than the PDP we all love to blame for everything ?
they are both the same so I don't discriminate when I bash them. Picking sides is very dangerous for our future.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2015
okotv:
they are both the same so I don't discriminate when I bash them. Picking sides is very dangerous for our future.
Not taking sides at all is the most dangerous thing to do.

You've got to take a side and see how you can be the change you want to see.

Politics is too important to be left in the hands of a very few people - Get registered and get involved no matter how little your opinion counts.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2015
MadCow1:
Many Yoruba States are insolvent and are just a burden to the National Coffers.

Ekiti and Osun are amongst the top two useless states in the Nation.

Why we didn't give those states to Cameroon and keep Bakassi is a question Obasanjo needs to answer.

Buhari should please turn these states to National Poultrys or make them forest and Animal reserves to save Monkeys and Chimpanzees.

angry

No wonder they are all into rituals.
chai, u bad man....
Cant stop laffingssssssss
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by okotv(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not taking sides at all is the most dangerous thing to do.

You've got to take a side and see how you can be the change you want to see.

Politics is too important to be left in the hands of a very few people - Get registered and get involved no matter how little your opinion counts.
am not allowed to join politics if not
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2015
okotv:
am not allowed to join politics if not
You're a witness ?
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by okotv(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're a witness ?
no, a military personnel.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2015
okotv:
no, a military personnel.
Oh! I never knew you were a military personnel.

Which of the outfits ?
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2015
I have ABSOLUTELY NO PITY for the people of Osun state. They voted in that he-goat TWICE despite the warnings. Oya enjoy your hunger while your governor enjoys his helicopter.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
[b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA
GOD BLESS OUR UNITED NIGERIA.[/b]

Uhmmm....the topic is about OSUN STATE, not Igbos & Biafra.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]It would be interesting to know what Prof. Wole Soyinka makes of Osun's bad governance. His silence over this is very worrying. Osun State is closer to the prof than Rivers State. [/size]

You mind the useless professor? I think he isnt saying anuthing cos of shame
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by nickyvil: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2015
MadCow1:

Good boy..

Oya, go and get ready for school.

Okay madcow
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by bofoy(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Shame on APC that state is govern by APC SHAME, hunger go soon waste them southweste
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by fizziea(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
MadCow1:
Many Yoruba States are insolvent and are just a burden to the National Coffers.

Ekiti and Osun are amongst the top two useless states in the Nation.

Why we didn't give those states to Cameroon and keep Bakassi is a question Obasanjo needs to answer.

Buhari should please turn these states to National Poultrys or make them forest and Animal reserves to save Monkeys and Chimpanzees.

angry

No wonder they are all into rituals.

Madcow indeed
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2015
fizziea:

Madcow indeed

That's right boy.. cool
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by okotv(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oh! I never knew you were a military personnel.

Which of the outfits ?
Nigerian Navy.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
okotv:
Nigerian Navy.
Aha! you're welcome brother. grin
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
MadCow1:

That's right boy.. cool
grin grin grin smh
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by okotv(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aha! you're welcome brother. grin
thank you. I don't want to come to port Harcourt yet o
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
okotv:
thank you. I don't want to come to port Harcourt yet o
Why not ?

Holla whenever you're coming around.

You're a brother anytime. smiley
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by okotv(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why not ?

Holla whenever you're coming around.

You're a brother anytime. smiley
It would take years. Maybe 2020 and beyond.

Reason, your brothers in the creeks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Vatican With Pope Francis & Fortune 500 CEOs / 1st Birthday Of Nathaniel, Faith And Prince Godswill Edward Celebrate Son / NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.