Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What's The Significance Of 3:00am? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Significance Of 3:00am? (837 Views)

The Significance Of Palm Sunday / What Is The Significance Of 40 In The Bible? / What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Significance Of 3:00am? by TheyVid(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
When you look at that particular time(3:00am), it is a time where typically most people are in a state of deep sleep. But for me, the reverse is the case as I'm often awake (wide awake) at exactly that time, not a minute later or lesser.
I will like to know if this has got anything to do with supernatural event or is it a mere coincidence. Does anyone here experience same?

#mods please I need as many answer as I can get, take this to front page for me.
Re: What's The Significance Of 3:00am? by Haywhymido(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Owk
Re: What's The Significance Of 3:00am? by lanrehamd: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
its an avenue for you to talk to ur creator. I don't know about Christianity, But in Islam, this is the Best time Allah answers ANYTHING, I repeat ANYTHING we ask from HIM. Tested and Confirm. Make good use of this priceless gift you have.
Re: What's The Significance Of 3:00am? by kevoh(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Air Traffic Controllers, Engineers(Elect,Process,Chemical e.t.c), Meteorologist, Doctors, Nurses e.t.c on Night shifts also stay wide awake at 3 a.m. Nothing supernatural about the time or your being wide awake.
Re: What's The Significance Of 3:00am? by Jeromejnr(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
No.1 It might just be your internal body clocking.

Or,

No.2 If you're a Christian, it's possible God wants to commune with you at that time.

1 Like

Re: What's The Significance Of 3:00am? by vooks: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
TheyVid:
When you look at that particular time(3:00am), it is a time where typically most people are in a state of deep sleep. But for me, the reverse is the case as I'm often awake (wide awake) at exactly that time, not a minute later or lesser.
I will like to know if this has got anything to do with supernatural event or is it a mere coincidence. Does anyone here experience same?

#mods please I need as many answer as I can get, take this to front page for me.
Here is what is special about 0300H
It happens exactly 60 seconds after 0259H and exactly 0301H, very unique moment

Cc: MutleyLaff
Re: What's The Significance Of 3:00am? by Aizenosa(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
3am or pm is the time of the day the Divine Mercy is prayed where it's devoties implore for the forgiveness of sins for the whole world, also 3pm is the hour in which Christ died on the cross
Re: What's The Significance Of 3:00am? by nnatom: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Aizenosa:
3am or pm is the time of the day the Divine Mercy is prayed where it's devoties implore for the forgiveness of sins for the whole world, also 3pm is the hour in which Christ died on the cross

u are very correct. could remember wen I do wake up at dat same time and see mysef saying the divine mercy

(1) (Reply)

The Madness Of 72 Virgins Can Cause / An Independence Day Miracle / It's 1st Sunday Of The Year, Share Your 1st Sunday Selfie/pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.