Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy (1573 Views)

Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nigerians should please disregard any purported news regarding the yet to be officially released list of ministers under the new political dispensation. Our mushroom media outfits should equally put their acts together and stop spreading false news cos it does more harm than good to the already battered and torn fabrics holding this nation together. Freedom of speech is allowed but freedom after speech can do irrepearable damage.
Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
O ga emegi vum n'anya

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
victorels:
O ga emegi vum n'anya
Was my thread created in Igbo Language?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Martins301:

you can recorganise Igbo Language, what else is the problem. If you don't understand, live it for those that understood.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Caseless: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
That's why wives of some editors are being kidnapped. The media outfits in Nigeria have become 'lies-mill'.
Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Caseless: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Martins301:

help me ask that drunk!
Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by modath(f): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
@OP,

Apart from ninnies, who believes our journalists?

I take info from the Nigerian print media journalists with a grain of salt. They sit in a corner in their offices, come up with stories ,credit them to unnamed sources & rush to the press...

99.9999% of the time, na hogwash...

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
victorels:

you can recorganise Igbo Language, what else is the problem. If you don't understand, live it for those that understood.

See the way you dey murder English......Now I understand why you choose to comment in your local dialect. Please continue.
Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
modath:
@OP,

Apart from ninnies, who believes our journalists?

I take info from the Nigerian print media journalists with a grain of salt. They sit in a corner in their offices, come up with stories ,credit them to unnamed sources & rush to the press...

99.9999% of the time, na hogwash...

Exactly. The problem is that we have too many gullible and ill informed Nigerians poring over webpages with undiluted access to internet. Their ignorance is made worse by the half baked and false news they read from our media. They then go about spreading the wrong news and arguing blindly, claiming they got the 'authentic' news from the internet. The situation is just pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by modath(f): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Martins301:

Exactly. The problem is that we have too many gullible and ill informed Nigerians poring over webpages with undiluted access to internet. Their ignorance is made worse by the half baked and false news they read from our media. They then go about spreading the wrong news and arguing blindly, claiming they got the 'authentic' news from the internet. The situation is just pathetic

I get you wella, which is why i have decided to leave people to their ignorance...

Let me make you laugh, someone was arguing with me that having a baby in the US no longer guarantee jus soli citizenship, i screamed & refuted it immediately, but the lady said "Donald Trump said so on the Internet," asked her where? Said i read " lindaikeji blog"... shocked ...

I'm sure that lady never put that on her blog. Had to show her a pic on my phone of a newborn naija family obama pikin, but she was still telling me "e dey Internet"

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Martins301:

See the way you dey murder English......Now I understand why you choose to comment in your local dialect. Please continue.

I take that as a complement. Thanks.
Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by frankyychiji(f): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Martins301:
Nigerians should please disregard any purported news regarding the yet to be officially released list of ministers under the new political dispensation. Our mushroom media outfits should equally put their acts together and stop spreading false news cos it does more harm than good to the already battered and torn fabrics holding this nation together. Freedom of speech is allowed but freedom after speech can do irrepearable damage.
You are not making sense.
Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by frankyychiji(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
See them... Fakers and propagandists. Your Apc murdered what was left of Nigerian journalism with their lies and propaganda and now you are whining on NL.

Make Una flip to the next page quick quick to save your own because as we speak, Wombraider could be driving the final nail into Aregbe the chief priests coffin! grin
Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Aussie(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=victorels post=38007917]

I take that as a complement. Thanks.[/quote

Another mis-fire!! Go and learn how to construct simple words and their meanings!
Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=Aussie post=38009288][/quote] you decided to join the conversation? Thak yiu for cimong
what is mean by mis-fire
Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are not making sense.
Thats cos you have APHASIA. Now run along.
Re: Ministerial List: Media Propagating Lies & Fueling The Embers Of Anarchy by fx45(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caseless:
That's why wives of some editors are being kidnapped.'.
Meaning we've been catapulted back to the 1983-85 era of impunity, terror and gagging of the press A leopard can never change its spots.

Sai Baba!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obama's 10,000 Jihadist Refugees Vs One Christian Nun. / I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! / Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.