Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! (1573 Views)

U.S Prosecutors: How Madueke, Omokore, Aluko Blew Billions On ‘lavish Lifestyle’ / APC Will Be Non-existent Without Tinubu – Femi Gbajabiamila / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
I just Bought Fuel N120. After Buharu Had Paid Billions "Non-Existent" Subsidy!

Who is fooling who?
Where is Tam David Waist (sorry I mean West).

Where is occupy Nigeria?

Where is the Media?

Where is the gang of "progressives"?

We fought as hard as we could in 2012, supporting Jonathan to remove subsidy.

Corruption is a system not individuals.
The illiterate occupying Aso Rock will surely jail some individuals to appease "gods of the land": gullible and myopic Nigerians.
Soon and very soon, this fanfare will be over.

Nigerians will learn that public opinion do not put people in jail.
I don't care who goes to jail, neither do I care who is made a scape goat.
They ought to have known that what turns around turns around.

I am only concerned about the future of the gullible generation who will rather clap and cheer over nothing.
Trust me, jails and even death penalty will not stop people from stealing public funds.

Not when the system is corrupt!
We don't need strong men, we need strong institutions.

When people fear the "body language" of Buhari today, what happens tomorrow when he is gone?

He is surrounded by th very corrupt, the same people that ruined our chances of being great.
Well, there sins are forgiven because they are "progressives"

Shame on this generation!

9 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by braine(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
^^^^ Wailer alert... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
braine:
^^^^ Wailer alert... grin grin

Exactly.
I an wailing for your gullible generation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by braine(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
noblezone:

Exactly.

Nahh.. You're not. All you want is anarchy and commotion. No one has got that time.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by ERAKAMUS: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
ITS A PITY THAT EVEN THE SO-CALLED EDUCATED ONCE HAVE BEEN BLIND AT PARAMOUNT ISSUE LIKE THIS #HYPOCRISY

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by kodded(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:
Biafra man wailing cheesy cheesy cheesy Is there no protest today?
undecided undecided

wetin dey worry this gay lord ?

undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by impartialspec: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Is amazing that Buhari that says he doesn't know what is subsidy is paying subsidy.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Exactly, one of the reason we want Biafra.
For example, two of us are operating at different frequencies.
We cant think alike, we cant reason alike, we cant work together.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by simplycarro: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Lolzzz. Their chief-sponsor Wike has put a break to the protest.
Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by kodded(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:

Your senile late father is a gay lord, you are looking for trouble, dont cry when I help spam google with your name and ugly pics.
[/s]
undecided undecided

mumu
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
impartialspec:
Is amazing that Buhari that says he doesn't know what is subsidy is paying subsidy.

And not just that, after paying, low and behold fuel is gone up!
Who did he pay the money to and for what?

The black man seems to have only chalk and not brains within his skulls.

If you remove subsidy, fuel may sell at N120.
They say NO, subsidy must remain, yet fuel is N120.

Who is fooling who?
I think they wanted Buhari because they know the old man is a daft like the rest of Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by egift(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
noblezone:
Exactly.

One minute you are Biafran with no interest in Nigeria. Now you are having sleepless nights for Nigeria.

This is Madness grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
simplycarro:

Lolzzz. Their chief-sponsor Wike has put a break to the protest.

I dare you to address the issue I raised.
Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
egift:

One minute you are Biafran with no interest in Nigeria. Now you are having sleepless nights for Nigeria.

This is Madness grin grin grin grin grin grin

The decision taken by the bigot in Aso Rock still affects us, so, we are at liberty to question hsi reasoning abilites.

Now bro, I dare you to respond to the point I raised.
Or you can continue to deceive yourself.

Now I know why the slave traders think we are monkeys.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by kodded(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=SUBWAY101 post=39912171][/quote]
undecided undecided

your father rotten balls
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by kodded(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Good, same faith awaits all your cursed siblings. B.astard
undecided undecided

no time exchanging words with a hooligan undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by egift(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
noblezone:
The decision taken by the bigot in Aso Rock still affects us, so, we are at liberty to question hsi reasoning abilites.

Now bro, I dare you to respond to the point I raised.
Or you can continue to deceive yourself.

Now I know why the slave traders think we are monkeys.

My brother learn to concentrate on issue you understand and stop dabbling on matters you have no control or input on.

@Bold:
If Buhari is a slave-master as you claim and every inch of your life is affected by his decisions - are you not then a Slave?
Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by DaBullIT(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
As he dey go

We heard a probe is ongoing in NNPC is why they won't sell fuels
Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by simplycarro: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
noblezone:

I dare you to address the issue I raised.

Which issue is on front burner now aside your Biafra noise.?
Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by Descartes: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Your senile late father is a gay lord, you are looking for trouble, dont cry when I help spam google with your name and ugly pics.

Subway101 the nairaland resident fraudster who operates over 50 monikers on nairaland aimed at defrauding member of this forum. Your modus operandi are not new to many of us here who have known you for whom you are.
You are despicable dirty urchin from brown roof Republic. You can run but cannot hide cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by Rich4god(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
In my area, fuel is even scarce... not to talk of seeing the one that is been sold at 120/L
Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by Descartes: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Amen. The old shameless fool, a known armed robber and kidnapper, you are just a troll.

What a coward!
Editing one's comments is an act of cowardice which is a trademark of an average Yoruba. You have been busted severally here for your nefarious activities which include defrauding members, cloning of monikers, spreading falsehood etc. You're really pained grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by AprokoMan: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

i am subway101, a jobless bastard with oblong head from the South West of nigeria. my mom is a street prostitute while my dad is a useless drunk. i am so cursed that nobody wishes to be my friend.
i fvck my mom and drink her menstrual discharge, while my dad rap.e me and my sisters any time he comes home drunk. this is our life and we're happy with the curse.....and may this curse never leave my lineage forever and ever. amen

amen smiley
Re: I Just Bought Fuel N120. After Buhari Paid Billions On "Non-existent" Subsidy! by kodded(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:

Archibong, How far?
[/s]

mumu wetin happen ?undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . / Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.