Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Are They Real Or GNLD? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are They Real Or GNLD? (1951 Views)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? / BS Services, Real Or GNLD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Real Or GNLD? by Dammie199(f): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
ear Applicant,

You have been shortlisted for the interview. Please be
Advised that an Interview will be held at our office on Wednesday 16th of September, 2015 at 9:30am prompt (interview starts at 10am prompt) no applicant will be allowed in after 10:00am Prompt at CHICKENCHANGE DATA SERVICES
Situated at
1st Lister Building,
3rd Floor, Beside Highcourt,
Ringroad, Ibadan,
Oyo State. Nigeria.

Please come with Your Application letter for the Position of Interest, printed copies of your CV and Certifications.

Come Formally Dressed.

Yours Faithfully,
Dada Oluwatosin.
For: ChickenChange Data Services
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Danny4show(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
i just received the same message on my mail nw.. please someone should confirm if it is real or scam?
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
please what do they mean by coming along with the application letter for the position we applied for I can't remember applying for this job
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by adekoonlay(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Received same message, think its from a job advert here on nairaland at Ibadan but i dont knw anything bout how geniue they re
[quote]

A Company in Ibadan needs the following positions filled:
An accountant/ Accounts manager,
A Media Administrator,
Sales personnel,
customer service Officer,
Photographer
Graphics Design artist,
Cartoonist
I.T manager
These positions are needed in a new E-commerce company in IBADAN.
All Applicants must be computer literate (Be able to use MS OFFICE APPLICATIONS)
Must have some IT working experience and knowledge of CMS Ecommerce (for IT applicant) certification in other areas is an added advantage send your CV: tosindada@ hotmail .com Or call 08090948716 Be ready to start [quote]
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Got the same mail too. They seem real cos GNLD would never ask you to write application letter. Advert stated the coy just opened its branch in Ibadan. Perhaps they're into data sales services. Only guessed though.
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Danny4show(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
well you might guessed right... but at the same time we have to know the authenticity of this coy before wasting t.fare and time..besides GNLD changes format oo..so dont judge them with merely observation..
Lets just hope we see someone to Confirm this before wednesday..
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by gboso1ne(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
You no apply for job and you dey get interview invitation.
My ppl no go dull yourself o
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Ibiyomee(f): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Story

Introduction

ChickenChange Data Services owns The "ChickenChange.com" online retails Store. The First Online Store in Africa that allows Users to Negotiate Prices in Real-Time and make purchases at their own price.
Contact Information

Home
Phone
0817 215 1851
0817 215 1852
Address
1st Lister Building, 3rd Floor, Beside Ibadan High Court, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo
Links

Website | www.chickenchange.com

I don't think they are GNLD
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Ibiyomee(f): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Slimfeez(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
we need †✆ know T̶̲̥̅ђe̶̲̥̅̊ authenticy of this placement before taking a risk, ℓ̊ will be waiting †✆ read from u guys soonest
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Danny4show(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Slimfeez:
we need †✆ know T̶̲̥̅ђe̶̲̥̅̊ authenticy of this placement before taking a risk, ℓ̊ will be waiting †✆ read from u guys soonest
bro you also got the mail?
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Ojestas(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Got the mail too
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by moyonze: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
I also got d invite and av confirmed it. D coy just lyk jumia, konga, etc.
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Ojestas(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
is it worth it?
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Slimfeez(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
moyonze:
I also got d invite and av confirmed it. D coy just lyk jumia, konga, etc.
... ℓ̊ also got T̶̲̥̅ђe̶̲̥̅̊ invite, ℓ̊ applied for a customer care rep, how sure are γφυ about T̶̲̥̅ђe̶̲̥̅̊ establishment? & what do d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ offer d masses @Moyonze?
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Dammie199(f): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Hw far with the interview,someone that went should gist us

1 Like

Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by moyonze: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2015
Dammie199:
Hw far with the interview,someone that went should gist us
We were told to resume d following day but I didn't. Any1 who has resumed wit them?
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Dammie199(f): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2015
moyonze:

We were told to resume d following day but I didn't. Any1 who has resumed wit them?
Is there salary scale good and how much is it?
Re: Are They Real Or GNLD? by Danny4show(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2015
moyonze:

why dont you resume the following day?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Trainee Engineers @ VDT Communications Ltd. / Looking For Ad Hoc Staffs @spaceba.com / Npower Bvn Name Registration Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.