Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK (2695 Views)

Full List Of Nigerians Charged For Extra-judicial Killings In The US Revealed / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by 360metrosports: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ReAC3c1xtJo/VfbqMwgrFGI/AAAAAAAGkaI/3TGHB2LCuV8/s400/3.jpg[/img]
Sodiq Adebayo, aged 22, Akeem Gbadamosi, 21 and Eugene Ocran, 19, have been charged with the murder of 17-year-old Marcel Addai. Marcel was stabbed in the chest on September 4 after being chased through St John's Estate in Pitfield Street, Hoxton, London on Sept. 4. He was pronounced dead at the scene. A 40-year-old woman, who did not want to be named, said she saw the victim being chased before falling to the ground as she watched from her nearby flat.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-3yFk0c4qpD0/VfbqPsCGrhI/AAAAAAAGkaQ/AwxtqcLqzv0/s400/4.jpg[/img]
"There was a big chase," she said. They ran through the estate, some on bikes, some on foot. By the end of it when he died there were about 15people around him. I just heard the screams, the cries - a primal scream of death. I could really hear it. I don't know if it was one of his friends who realized that he was dead but it was the most echoing, crying noise"

Earlier statement from the Metropolitan Police indicates that Akeem Gbadamosi and Eugene Ocran were charged on Wednesday, September 9 and appeared in custody at Hendon Magistrates' Court on Thursday, 10 September. Sodiq Adebayo appeared in custody at Hendon Magistrates' Court on Saturday 12 September.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/two-nigerians-charged-with-murder-of-17.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
yoru bads

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
embarassed

Adebayo from south west of London sef

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by broxymall(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
What tribe are they from?
i cant see clearly.

visit my signature for Timberland boot and Branded watches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by GenbIoodykiller: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin Southwest grin i no talk Nigeria ooo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by freakthingz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmm nigerians always repping
Let me wait for the tribalists

What am I saying sef they were the ftc

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by irunmulowo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Una food don ready, oya make una come bad mouth yoruba... Coz na wetin una sabi pass b dat !!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Imortal001: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Bad image for our country..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by freakthingz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
irunmulowo:
Una food don ready, oya make una come bad mouth yoruba... Coz na wetin una sabi pass b dat !!!

But talk true would you have been unbiased if the thread was about igbos and drugs

....no vex ooooh nahh curious I be

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by kestolove95(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
D only peaceful and good people to leav with ar d hausa's..as long as u knw mess wit dia religion..
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by EasternLionn: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
I curse Yoruba on this day for being hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Ayameze2015(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Why are these particular people tarnishing our image in Uk?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Akkord4gov: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:
D only peaceful and good people to leav with ar d hausa's..as long as u knw mess wit dia religion..

u are absolutely right. Guess u have experience with them. Not only peaceful but also lovely as long as u don't oppose their religion and culture
Serving in the North close to a year now and have made best of friends unlike the fear people planted in me after I saw where I was posted to
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Watelse can u get from the waste if not bad name and crime
Oya gerarihere

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Adelaide2: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
WombRaiders:
yoru bads

Truly, truly, Yoru bad shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thank God am no more a tribalist

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Your root bad. Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
WombRaiders:
yoru bads
Chaiiiiii this kind thread dey sweet when I was a tribalist grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yorubads cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by erikcantona: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
OMG yorlloba. Spoiling the nigerian. Name since awolowo drank rat poison! Kai they should deport them to the brownroof areas near ibadan

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by glassjar1: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
the sophisticated famous dark heart evil tribe since the creation genesis , freaking dark heart cool cool cool to the core cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by glassjar1: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
the sophisticated famous dark heart evil tribe since the creation genesis , freaking dark heart cool cool cool to the core cheesy cheesy

O + Y + O + RU (SLAVE ) + BA + BOON = ? grin grin grin grin grin BORN AND HONED WICKEDNESS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Coolitempa cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin agbameta grin grin grin grin grin grin ileke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ibedun cheesy grin grin grin

I wish am still a tribalist cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Adelaide2: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
UK folks should be alert as the Nigerian king of ritualists (cone-headed, claw-faced sofisticates) have invaded UK.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by topsyking: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
i wonder when tagged this kids yoruba; they never stepped foot in nigeria or speak yoruba; very funny how pple think just to be tribalistic
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by melzabull(f): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
suffersticated yorubaboons painting Nigeria bad

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by melzabull(f): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
topsyking:
i wonder when tagged this kids yoruba; they never stepped foot in nigeria or speak yoruba; very funny how pple think just to be tribalistic
thunder fire you there

you mean Hakeem Gbadamosi and sodiq adebayo are not yelowba names? foolish yorubastad

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
No wonder UK police decided to learn yoruba by fire by force grin grin grin grin

Am not a tribalist oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Silvester Obiekwe Nwolise
Nwolise, 47, was convicted in 2002 of smuggling just over a kilogram of heroin into Indonesia. He was sentenced to death.

His wife said he believed he was carrying tablets – which he swallowed – containing goat horn powder for some Nigerian friends in Pakistan. She also said he had no translator during his trial, and there are allegations that a bribe was sought to spare him a death sentence.

Okwuduli Oyatanze
Oyatanze, 41, was sentenced to death in 2002, found guilty of attempting to bring 2.5kg of heroin through Jakarta in capsules inside his stomach.

Charles Burrows, a Catholic priest who has counselled Oyatanze in prison, says that the Nigerian man, following the collapse of his clothing company, had thought being a drugs mule would be “easy money”.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by topsyking: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
melzabull:
thunder fire you there

you mean Hakeem Gbadamosi and sodiq adebayo are not yelowba names? foolish yorubastad

you dont sound like a woman to me ; cos a woman never talk like a tout; alot of pple pretending to be women on dis forum; maybe u are from those clan of bonobos

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Yoruba MUSLEM
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Obrigardo: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
tribalists are evil. see all of them
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Obrigardo: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Thank God am no more a tribalist

why are you still hanging around looking for vomits to feed on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Best Performing Minister / More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report / Saraki’s Resignation Tears APC Senators Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.