Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK (2711 Views)

Full List Of Nigerians Charged For Extra-judicial Killings In The US Revealed / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by ArodewilliamsT: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:
D only peaceful and good people to leav with ar d hausa's..as long as u knw mess wit dia religion..

See english wey graduate dey write. later you go shout say nobody wan employ you. grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
These people have soiled naija name completely lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Name checkers association of Nigeria. NCAN.

How market??
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by coolitempa(f): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Coolitempa cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin agbameta grin grin grin grin grin grin ileke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ibedun cheesy grin grin grin

I wish am still a tribalist cheesy cheesy

What is wrong with this guy......people have exceptions.........and crime is committed in all societies....
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by melzabull(f): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
topsyking:

you dont sound like a woman to me ; cos a woman never talk like a tout; alot of pple pretending to be women on dis forum; maybe u are from those clan of bonobos
Is your mother not a tout, are your sisters not touts. Only yolowba women talk and shout spitting all over the place and you will think its raining.

foolish yorubbish goat

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
coolitempa:

What is wrong with this guy......people have exceptions.........and crime is committed in all societies....

Yes but Yorubads are murderers and ritualists.

I thank God for curing me of tribalism
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by SUBWAY101(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
BuddahMonk:

How far Ebuka?

Cc: Iheabunikechuks

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by coolitempa(f): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
BuddahMonk:

You idiotic tribalists........Clifford orji the murderer and ritualist in chief was Yoruba......ojukwu the mass murderer of his own people......was he Yoruba
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
coolitempa:

You idiotic tribalists........Clifford orji the murderer and ritualist in chief was Yoruba......ojukwu the mass murderer of his own people......was he Yoruba

Tribalism is not good oooo

The Adebowales that murdered British soldier and these two new terrorists not to talk of Lawal Babafemi and Khadija Dare grin grin cheesy cheesy

All yorubads are terrorists cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Tribalism is evil, am no more a tribalist
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by basilo101: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Yevgeny:
Silvester Obiekwe Nwolise
Nwolise, 47, was convicted in 2002 of smuggling just over a kilogram of heroin into Indonesia. He was sentenced to death.

His wife said he believed he was carrying tablets – which he swallowed – containing goat horn powder for some Nigerian friends in Pakistan. She also said he had no translator during his trial, and there are allegations that a bribe was sought to spare him a death sentence.

Okwuduli Oyatanze
Oyatanze, 41, was sentenced to death in 2002, found guilty of attempting to bring 2.5kg of heroin through Jakarta in capsules inside his stomach.

Charles Burrows, a Catholic priest who has counselled Oyatanze in prison, says that the Nigerian man, following the collapse of his clothing company, had thought being a drugs mule would be “easy money”.
Lol, dey didnt kill anybody na. All dey did was buy and sell a comodity dat is being demanded
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK by coolitempa(f): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Tribalism is not good oooo

The Adebowales that murdered British soldier and these two new terrorists not to talk of Lawal Babafemi and Khadija Dare grin grin cheesy cheesy

All yorubads are terrorists cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Tribalism is evil, am no more a tribalist

These are all british born Nigerians.....you dunce.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Governorship Poll : APC Loses Appeal To Governor Wike/pdp / Yoruba Groups Support Biafra, Asks FG To Release Kanu / “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.