Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report (2696 Views)

Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Naijiant: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2016
The company, aka NNPC, raked in $6.3 billion from its crude oil sales in the second half of 2015, but only $2.1 billion entered the government’s account. While some of the company’s withholdings cover known costs, NNPC has not fully explained other expenses.

“This was 12 percent higher than the withholdings under Goodluck Jonathan in 2013 and 2014
More:
http://www.naijiant.com/guestcolumn/looting-going-nnpc-buhari-jonathan-report/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2016
grin we never see anything yet lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Pennyways: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2016
black demon pretending to be a saint is a short explanation of Buhari and crew government

4 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by megaik: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2016
Na so Na so Na so!!! Shebi we voted for Change; Change we got!!!

3 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Chubhie: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Where is the whistle blower Sanusi lamido Sanusi when you need him?

4 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by karcan: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2016
make i buy land near this company

LOOTING INCOOPERATED NIGERIA LIMITED

1 Like

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by dechriscool(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
This is what you expect from a president who rule his country from diaspora.He is busy celebrating the sycophanic praises from Barack Obama and John Kerry.Who are not having a pitch of what Nigerians are suffering in this chain adminstraction.
NNPC is undergoing it own change.When the little revenue accrued to the country is not duly remitted by NNPC and no body is called for questioning.Then what we are touching is the hand of Esau but what we are hearing is the voice of Jacob.Naija be wise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by yarimo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Yes that is y buhari till 2023
TANTUMERGO007:
grin we never see anything yet lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Fmartin(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dat ministry tho :/

wetin we go do nw @ Mr president.

Since na u b d minister ur self,...

1 Like

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Naijiant: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
megaik:
Na so Na so Na so!!!
Shebi we voted for Change; Change we got!!!
You voted for chains. grin

1 Like

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
ZOMBIES, come and worship ya MALA.

3 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Blackfire(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
I just love this buhari with his holiness reeking of lies and the sudden quietness from our lagos - ibadan journalists. . . And jobless youth(expecting 5k) supporting holly mallam.

Where is that liar mohamed sef?

3 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lolsss... Buhari d islamic thief...

3 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by ozome15(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
more are to come soon!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin change of all changes is chaining naija.

1 Like

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by PreyingMantis(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pennyways:
black demon pretending to be a saint is a short explanation of Buhari and crew government
Obailala what sayest thou?
Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by lilprinze: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
buhari and APC have nothing positive to offer this country

2 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by obailala(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Obailala what sayest thou?
Haha... Once again, may you be reminded that nothing could possibly be worse than Jonathan in terms of the proliferation of corruption. Unlike GEJ who jumps in at a moments notice and starts defending irregularities such as these, the difference today is that a Buhari will call for an investigation and appropriate actions would be taken if any is found wanting.

That Buhari is the president does not mean some animals will not still try to steal (it is in our nature as Nigerians to steal), the difference between today and the past is that when these irregularities are identified, they would be investigated and any culprits punished accordingly.

The biggest sin of GEJ which earned him the boot was his disturbing nonchalance, tacit approval and his glaring institutionalisation of corruption. I understand the urge by you Jonathanians to prove that PMB is also as corrupt. But just save your breathe, cos no matter how hard you guys try, you cannot rope Buhari into that messy lifestyle. I would leave you with a statement by Prof Soyinka...

"Those who are neck deep in the sewage of corruption ensure that they splatter sewage in all possible and improbable directions"

1 Like

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by ozome15(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Naijiant:

More:
Special tribute!!!!
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
THE CALL,
When America saw the killing in the north in 2011 just because GEJ won the presidential election, they predicted the disintegration of Nigeria in 2015 knowing that there would be another presidential election and GEJ will again win and the war will begin.
2015 came, they heard and interpreted the Dogs and Baboons soaking in blood statement. America got prepared, they waited in Ghana and observe the happenings the world tuned their ears listening for the sound of bombs and watched expecting the first attack.
The "clock stood still" tension walked through the cities, terror became neighbours, everybody became a suspect.
He remembered the prediction, he remembered the threat, he also remembered the action in 2011.
He asked himself, is my political ambition worth the blood of any man?
The phone resting on the table
Results on cable
Jega's voice not stable
States still calling
Results still coming
Tension keep building
Prediction drawing near
Threat on alert.
He remembered you!!!!
Your importance to your family
Your value to the society
Your hope for the future.
He thought of a way out of this impending secretly organised war.
Just then, he picked his phone
He dialled a number
He said congratulations
And:
America's prediction failed
Buhari's threat failed
He uphold the peace
He uphold ONE Nigeria
The CALL wasn't because he lost
The CALL was for you to live
And YOU are still alive after 365days.
Please, appreciate him and say ....
THANK YOU SIR

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by TheArchangel(f): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
obailala:
Haha... Once again, may you be reminded that nothing could possibly be worse than Jonathan in terms of the proliferation of corruption. Unlike GEJ who jumps in at a moments notice and starts defending irregularities such as these, the difference today is that a Buhari will call for an investigation and appropriate actions would be taken if any is found wanting.

That Buhari is the president does not mean some animals will not still try to steal (it is in our nature as Nigerians to steal), the difference between today and the past is that when these irregularities are identified, they would be investigated and any culprits punished accordingly.

The biggest sin of GEJ which earned him the boot was his disturbing nonchalance, tacit approval and his glaring institutionalisation of corruption. I understand the urge by you Jonathanians to prove that PMB is also as corrupt. But just save your breathe, cos no matter how hard you guys try, you cannot rope Buhari into that messy lifestyle. I would leave you with a statement by Prof Soyinka...

"Those who are neck deep in the sewage of corruption ensure that they splatter sewage in all possible and improbable directions"
Your reasoning is becoming more nauseous as the day goes by.
More looting under PMB than under GEJ and this is the best you can do.
Stop being a pathetic syncophant.
This is about Buhari making the same mistake more than GEJ, if he is not called to other then what's the essence of the change chants. Most we wallow in the same system that almost crippled our country in the last dispensation to show our blind solidarity.
Buhari should clean up this mess and he shouldn't have allowed it in the first instance.

4 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Amanwulu1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
D enemies of nigeria hv finally found a ready made tool in buhari to finally bring nigeria down. I've also been ministered to dat buhari is d fuel needed to burn down nigeria, what is needed now is matches which our votes represent n I wnt to confirm by joining d zombies to get ready to return him come 2019.

1 Like

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
We warned nigerians
lilprinze:
buhari and APC have nothing positive to offer this country

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by obailala(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
Your reasoning is becoming more nauseous as the day goes by.
More looting under PMB than under GEJ and this is the best you can do.
Stop being a pathetic syncophant.
This is about Buhari making the same mistake more than GEJ, if he is not called to other then what's the essence of the change chants. Most we wallow in the same system that almost crippled our country in the last dispensation to show our blind solidarity.
Buhari should clean up this mess and he shouldn't have allowed it in the first instance.
Like I told the person who called me out, I am more confident that under a Buhari, cases like this would not be allowed to be easily swept under the carpet as was the case in the past; that's the simple essence of the change chant and what I say has nothing to do with sycophancy.

Once again, just incase it is too complex for you to understand, Buhari is not an omniscient or omnipotent god who can wave his hands and all corrupt practices will dissappear (that is obviously what you expect him to do). Nigerians by nature love corruption and there will always be corruption. However, the simple point I made is that when discovered, cases like this will be treated appropriately and attempts will not be made by the president to hide or cover it up. That is definitely a good thing!

1 Like

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by PreyingMantis(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
obailala:
the difference between today and the past is that when these irregularities are identified, they would be investigated and any culprits punished accordingly.
Like those budget padders that planned to steal from source... You need to smell the coffee my friend.

3 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Kingblingz(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dullard from daura! PMB be looking lyk cuttonbud! 9ja una neva see anything.. This just d beginning

2 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
obailala:

** (it is in our nature as Nigerians to steal)**...You mean you can't be trusted? You shouldn't have generalized it. Maybe sidelining it to your family alone would have been better. I am a trustworthy Nigerian. God bless my country.

2 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by abbacar: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Mistermamus(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chains!

1 Like

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by TheArchangel(f): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
obailala:
Like I told the person who called me out, I am more confident that under a Buhari, cases like this would not be allowed to be easily swept under the carpet as was the case in the past; that's the simple essence of the change chant and what I say has nothing to do with sycophancy.

Once again, just incase it is too complex for you to understand, Buhari is not an omniscient or omnipotent god who can wave his hands and all corrupt practices will dissappear (that is obviously what you expect him to do). Nigerians by nature love corruption and there will always be corruption. However, the simple point I made is that when discovered, cases like this will be treated appropriately and attempts will not be made by the president to hide or cover it up. That is definitely a good thing!
Can you give me a case of suspected corrupt practices buhari have solved or acted on.

2 Likes

Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by obailala(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Gentle2015:

** (it is in our nature as Nigerians to steal)**...You mean you can't be trusted? You shouldn't have generalized it. Maybe sidelining it to your family alone would have been better. I am a trustworthy Nigerian. God bless my country.
If there are 10 red balls and 3 blue balls in a basket, I wouldn't be wrong is I refer to it as 'the basket with the red balls.' There's nothing hasty or wrong about such generalisations. We know ourselves.
Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by obailala(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Like those budget padders that planned to steal from source... You need to smell the coffee my friend.
TheArchangel:
Can you give me a case of suspected corrupt practices buhari have solved or acted on.
Oh yes, just like the budget padding case. It's public knowledge that the president called for investigations immediately and vowed to punish any culprits. Consequently, several directors and staff of the budget office were summarily removed (with investigations still ongoing) while the NASS was left to scrutinise and clean the budget. Now even with the NASS cleaning and passing the budget, PMB has still refused to sign it pending when he personally scrutinises the figures again ministry by ministry. This was all in the news so I wonder why you both claim to be oblivious of this.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/2016-budget-ll-reviewed-ministry-ministry-give-accent-buhari/

A similar case was the TSA saga with systemspecs taking large percentages. Buhari is not an omnipotent and omniscient god who can wave his hands and perform miracles for all corrupt practices to stop. Nigerians are naturally corrupt and will always look for loopholes to play a fast one. But as soon as the case/allegations was raised, an instant directive was given for investigations to commence. Systemspecs was made to return the chunk of cash they had received and the contracts were re-negotiated. That is the only reasonable thing I expect of a leader. It's not rocket science folks.
Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
obailala:

U men like these cases right? ?
CBN
SHITTES KILLINGS
AGATU KILLINGS .......
Re: More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Naijiant:

More:

Chisos!!! my pple are criminal minded...
Kwaruption in the highest level. . shocked cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING Picture Of Nigerian Police Station In Benue State (david Mark's Home) / Effects Of Oil Crash On Oil-dependent Economies / What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.