Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son (5049 Views)

'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) / EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
How could she not be real ? You seem to know that criminal. To have deceived someone of such amount over the years, have her gave you a son and still threaten her life is pure wicknedness.

@Annnelson, be rest assured God will see you through.

lookmangiw:
all I know is that you are not real. you are just trying to bring an innocent person image to dust.

1 Like

Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thank you greenwhitegreen. It is true and I have documented proof. Lookmanglw is entitled to their opinion. My truth will win.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
I have more than 120 Western Union slips, 60 pages of chat text and phone texts, and 2 witnesses, to include a Catholic Priest. Because I fell inlove with him I did not want to believe it. Especially after the birth of our son. I ran out of money and he became violent. I can flood this site with all the proof but instead I was adviced to give the proof to the EFCC and other authorities. I did post one of his threats and his picture. This is the truth!
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
He is a criminal.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 19, 2015
His freedom is short lived. Thank you Heavenly Father!! Amen
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Pidggin(f): 5:21am On Sep 19, 2015
@OP, EFCC will handle the case as soon as you report it, i hope they help you get some of your money back.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Already started. Takes time to send documents to them. There is a lot. Western Union, chats and text logs. Thank you for your support.

1 Like

Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
I will not stop until justice has won. I have to find a way to explain to our son, when he is older, who his father really is and what he did. My innocence of a baby!!
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by lookmangiw(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
But you dont sound like an american, are you a Caucasian or a black american.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
I am American.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2015
Until I found out he was scamming me, I was teaching his son to say I Love You Daddy to his picture and give him a kiss. Now what do I do? My heart breaks for his son!!!
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nina4u(f): 1:34am On Sep 20, 2015
I havnt read all the comments i just wanted to say why havnt u contacted the FBI
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nina4u(f): 1:36am On Sep 20, 2015
If u married to him its maritual ..nothing u can do ...if u not married get FBI on his ass
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 20, 2015
EFCC says he is liable. Thank you tho. I appreciate your opinion.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by AUTOCRATIC(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
If u are actually saying the truth,i feel ur pains.but come to think of it,it could be a story of a person trying to drag another person name to d mud. Nairaland beleives so much ln proofs, u have only shown us a picture of a young man standing,how do we relate d picture to your story,i cant figure out any correlation in it. If u have visited this guy in nigeria,you must have taken some pics with him,you should at least show us some pictures you took with him,it will go a long way to help you out on this forum, it may even hit front page,you dont have any reason to hide youself,lets see your pictures with him and some copies of d western union receipt,if you can provide that,i can personaly link you with some journalist who can publish your story in national dailies,that will be after u must have provided enough visual evidence .....,.,.dont be scared of him,he is just making empty threat,he does not have any link or contact in the u.s.a,he is a toothless bulldog.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Fourwinds: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Annnelson:
I would offer a huge reward if I thought it would help get him prosecuted!!
heheheeee!!! I laugh. why are u promising a reward.. you will get yourself in more trouble.. simply report to EFCC through your embassy.. the problem with you., is that you are too emotional about this case.

deal with this guy the way SPARTCUS dealth with d ROMANS.. your cry won't solve anythingl
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
You are so right. This is very emotional for me! I lost financially and emotionally. And I have our son. I did report to EFCC. Thank you for your opinion.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Thank you autocratic. I will find a way to scan to my iPad. Thank u for your assistance. It will be a couple of weeks. I am traveling. Thank u.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Annsexton: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
EFCC will prosecute for you. Stay strong through Gods love
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Annsexton: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Like you, I was scammed. Stay strong! You will succeed.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Annsexton: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
My scammer just had his court appearance. They do get convicted. I understand you posting as anonymity (nobody). The fear is real but he can do nothing to hurt you. God be with you.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by yawhex(m): 12:45am On Sep 24, 2015
I really want to help lord I hope and pray I won't ever regret this? give me his full name and his mother name....
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by yawhex(m): 12:46am On Sep 24, 2015
Thank you autocratic. I will find a way to scan to my iPad. Thank u for your assistance. It will be a couple of weeks. I am traveling. Thank u.
I need his full name and mother name too
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Annsexton: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
She is on travel relocating herself and son for protection. I sent her an email. His name is Akhimien Thompson Eromosele. He threatened her with violence and claims he knows "people" in the States who can hurt her before she can get help and kidnap his son. This is why she changed her posting name to "nobody". I truly feel for her. Her story IS real!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by osborn442(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
May the good Lord get justice for you! If this story is true, then the guy in question is heartless and deserves to face the full wrath of the law. I don't know how some people sleep peacefully after committing some heinous crimes, my Sister, it is well!!!

1 Like

Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Annsexton: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
I agree. THIS IS REAL.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Annsexton: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2015
This is not the forum for selling stuff. This lady is in crisis.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by AUTOCRATIC(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
I have been following this thread,but my connclusion is,something is wrong somewhere,innitialy the op name was not NOBODY,I guessed it was ANNSEXTON,why did you have to change your username.the op nEeds to be very careful,this forum is not jokers.we need some proof from you that can be more convincing,we have not seen your pics with him and d copies of the western union slip.
I am beggining to doubt this OP for many reasons
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Annsexton: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Doubt all you want. This story is truth. Another threat was received. More proof will be posted soon.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by lookmangiw(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2015
autocratic, thank God I have someone speaking from my point of reasoning at the moment. this could be a case of someone trying to drag an innocent person into the mud. this user made this accusation the same day she joined Nairaland. that was the first thing that got me redflagged her. now she is moving from one user's name to another. she used to be annnelson, before she moved to nobody, she is claiming to have travelled now and annsexton have suddenly become her spokesperson. I still take this whole story as fake until I'm convinced otherwise.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Annsexton: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are entitled to your opinion. This story is true. The EFCC has the documents and pictures, which has been validated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana / Skye Bank Worker Stabbed To Death By Husband, And Cut Into Pieces (with pix) / Four Jailed For Fighting FRSC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.