Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son (5058 Views)

'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) / EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Annsexton: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Just so you know... Annnelson is the victim. She cancelled her membership to this site because he found her location through other resources. She travelled to move her and her son. I am her sister and used the current name. Living in fear is a horrible thing, especially when you have a child. We are living in America and do things differently than Nigeria. She went on this site to raise awareness to her issue. Her situation is real. She may not have posted the way you would believe her but it is very real! Once she is settled I will post her full wedding picture and get copies of a couple of Western Union slips. Take from this as you wish. This is a forum. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. EFCC is the agency that she had to prove her case with documents and she did. Other people on this site encouraged her to go to the EFCC and that was great advice. Her American lawyer is working with a Nigerian Barister and EFCC under Her REAL name. God Bless!!
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
I was also think she a Nigerian trying to destroy his image cos the picture doesn't look like a wedding picture just look like a regular picture
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Annsexton: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wow. You will see the truth. Think what you want!!
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by AUTOCRATIC(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
She tought nairaland is forum she can get unreasonable attention,for the fact that some people here are gullible does not be all of us are like that. She has only shown a picture of an innocent man standing,she claimed she had visited this guy in ibadan and edo state respectively,at least with thaat she must have taken some pics with the guy,she should show us some pics they took together and the acclaimed copies of western union receipt she. Use in sending money to the guy.why is she jumping from one username to another,why did she created another another username that stood to be her advocate........be more rational in your claims,we follow event and issues here before we make further assistance...u started your post with username-annnelson,u changed to nobody and created another username As annsexton to get attention. We are not muguns, I can say it authoritatively that u are proper scammer just looking for who to implicate
lookmangiw:
autocratic, thank God I have someone speaking from my point of reasoning at the moment. this could be a case of someone trying to drag an innocent person into the mud. this user made this accusation the same day she joined Nairaland. that was the first thing that got me redflagged her. now she is moving from one user's name to another. she used to be annnelson, before she moved to nobody, she is claiming to have travelled now and annsexton have suddenly become her spokesperson. I still take this whole story as fake until I'm convinced otherwise.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Annsexton: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are wrong. She is a victim and American. She was told not to put her picture on the web for her own protection and her sons protection. So be it. I told her to just stick with the EFCC. This forum does not convict anyone, it is a discussion forum. When a person cancels their membership they convert to "nobody". That is what she did. I GOT the membership to support her. Believe wot u want. It is wot it is!!

1 Like

Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by FaithfultoGod: 3:37pm On May 15, 2017
I met this guy about 3 weeks ago. This woman is telling the truth. I engaged him in converation. I thought he was attractive and nice. As the evening progressed, and I bought him a few beers, he told me about his live and he bragged on how he scammed an American woman and made a lot of moni, and he got away with it. He told me he even had a son with her to convince her of how serious he was...OMGoodness....I hope the authorities catch up with him... I was curious so I decided to google his name...this story came up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Actors Killed/died During Production. / How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter / Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.