Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate (75090 Views)

Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) / Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% / See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by denko(m): 6:23am On Sep 15, 2015
This girl trusted you as a friend you betray her in the name of photo journalism
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by igbinigiejeff(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2015
It's just fun......Just to tell her do not foget your root Ekpoma!
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by SunnyJJ: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2015
Na wa o! Dis is what i call total wickedness in disguise. Sha i no blame that fat girl for that, cos na their handiwork.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by fortunechy(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2015
gross stupidity

Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by sinator(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2015
Its not dere fault... D stress u go tru in nigerian universities dis days has made so joyous wen graduate dat u dont knw aw to rejoice.... Well congrats to d graduate
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Deejaygold(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by ireneidiva(f): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Kockane:
How can you open someone's bombom and pour sand inside?

Stuff like this is supposed to be funny but this one is downright stupid and disgusting!

Buhari, do and come back from this your France trip, Nigerians are going back to the dark days of stupidity under the GEJ Era.

Sai Baba... kiss
'Bom bom'? Come on! How old are you?
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Ndukwe007(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2015
Atmmachine:
The level of stupidity in Nigeria is alarming.
Even among the so called graduates. this University na trash.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Ndukwe007(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2015
ugasonate:
Dear friend. You are about to discover how to make a minimum of 350k monthly offering mobile marketing service such as short code, caller tunes, smart number, mobile websites

The mobile market is exploding and for you as a motivated person who is ready willing to discover to play in mobile marketing industry.

" Can you picture yourself a millionaire mobile marketer operating from home on a part time base"

Let me prove to you beyond your doubt

Visit. www.mobilemarktingbootcamp.com.ng

Check the website spellings carefully. the only proof is you showing us your acct with millions in it from this your business.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by ElectGINeer(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2015
People should stop this..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by xtervaganza(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2015
grin AND PRICK GO STILL ENTER THAT THING WEY DON ENTER DIRTY WATER THAT NIGHT OOOO

GUYS DON SUFFER angry angry angry angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Ndukwe007(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2015
ElectGINeer:
And if the water enter her vagina,............. T
she go carry am go give her boyfriend- GON-PURTORPORTOR!
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by FRANKOXY(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Huh
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by kingjosephat(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2015
Is no more a new thing cuz it has been the trend for a very long time in my Skul, not only wen u graduate but during Birthday and Matriculation too
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by timmyblast(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2015
I didn't let that happen to me during my time[b]I didn't let that happen to me during my time[/b]I didn't let that happen to me during my time
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by DrHighchief(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2015
What is dis woman doing? I believe there is more to this...
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by donpizzle1: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
..............imagining that dirty water going in her kpekus
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by khennykhay(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
shocked shocked ah ah omg see wat they did to her in d name of successfully graduated from the university Dats very bad
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Zi: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yuck! I can't even walk barefooted on that water for money. What kind of play is this kwanu
Is she the first graduate in her village? Even if? angry
What course did she even study in the first place?
What grade is she graduating with?
I've noticed the students that make much out of these graduation rough play are usually from the dull cadre

I can't even look at this picture twice. Thoroughly Disgusting! Taa!
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by IkUKU01(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
If I call d both of dem an IDIOT it will b as if am Angry...they r mad..
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by bidoublegie(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Its good sha
This is extreme... That water n been a lady for that matter.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Topsyvic(f): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
sad2 bad
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Bruno3000(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
lekjons:
MOST fat people are wicked!!lipsrsealed.. see dat girl in black like HEAVY-DUTY TRUCK!!
aswear, and I hate them die!
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by LeSudAfricaine: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is a strange country.smh
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by tohmmey(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
na celebration or bamming na celebration or bamming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by tohmmey(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
if dem catch yu. see as she hold dat yansh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.