Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate (75065 Views)

Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) / Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% / See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by kozmokaz(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
final year no b ur mate ooooo.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by effty(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Yu see worst ones in Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Akiika: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Bluetooth2:

No wonder they end up in the labor market without a job.

Exactly!
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by dancoolD(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Robbish:DEKP UNA NEVA REPENT:p
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by coolhumble(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Seuncoded:
Itumo

Koyewa o
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sirlanister:
This ur grammar sha.
lol..u like am abi?
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by ailehwise(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
i am not surprise. 2013 , Mine was black engine oil mixed with gin and palm wine. I felt like a blind man dat very day cos i could not see well. This is normal in ekpoma. My parent watched the video when i got home and suggesting it should be bound. I have never done this to anybody before. The thing is that, if you never do it to someone before u get lesser. But if they found out that you have done it to someone before, then expect the worst. I represent 2013 set.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by coolhumble(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:
Its good sha

Good ke? This is not good enough
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Praktikals(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
The fat one has a thin brain undecided
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Cohsyn(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Products of a University! Smh, Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by emychux: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wetin concern una. Some people have fun to the extreme, so don't blame them because u ain't wired that way
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by LatestTrend: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by lazborn(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Anoda anointed university:::hmmmmmm
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by AhmedInusa: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dem Brain need Upgrade walahi...Mtchew shocked
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by doskie(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Xaviers:
People still do this??
I remember vividly when I graduated, a hall mate had paint and palm oil poured at him. In fact the guy baff with oil that dy.

you graduated ON which university
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by lekjons(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
chax100:

30-tons double-axle DUMP TRUCK, loaded with asphalt.
gringringrin
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by stasius: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nonsense
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Agbgift(f): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
this has always been the tradition in AAU. I experienced mine in 2009.
the people wey I nor dey talk to before, for my street, gather for my matter that day. na that day I know say, water dey pain for body, and e dey too much of it, dey make person wwhite.

I rep AAU, 2009 set.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by olenime(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
If sometin enta her toto now, she go cry come NL for help! Saying; a fresh Grduate with toto problem!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by GodwinTobi(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
I can only see a girl who in few days will be battling serious infectionS. Hw can a sane gal lie on such stinky wate....?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by cute0077: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Today is her graduation. They did dat to me also last year Aau ekpoma
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by SHOCK7(m): 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:
Its good sha
I hope dis is sarcasm,or else u just being ridiculous! angry
kestolove95:
Its good sha
I hope dis is sarcasm,or else u just being ridiculous!
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Morizo(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
madness
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Michael1988: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Are you searching for a sugarmummy?

Then search no more! Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy agency that help young guys to get connected to sugarmummy close to their location. Call or whatsapp: +2347032639971 or
call: +2348124967421 or BBM: 25C084DE or check our twitter page: @SUGARMUMMY15.

-Sugarmummy15
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Birdmanjnr(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
lekjons:
MOST fat people are wicked!!lipsrsealed.. see dat girl in black like HEAVY-DUTY TRUCK!!
Am telling you and those that are extremely short too are wicked alike. Sometimes I wonder why.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Tolubory(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2015
Oshiii!!! '
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by charlesucheh(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2015
Chisos!!!

Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by cheta02(m): 12:44am On Sep 15, 2015
We take things for granted so much in this country. now you have graduated , will you now die in a bid to celebrate ? this was how a young graduate from Imsu lost his life due to a similar situation ! An overrated excitement my dear.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Halaz(m): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2015
this is craziness... is this how to celebrate a graduate of nowadays? there is lot of work to be done.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 15, 2015
ode.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 15, 2015
These 2 ladies deserve to be IMPREGNATED by mad men.

That's why I will never have anything to do with FAT LADIES not even in my spirit realm.

They have SYNERGY with DUST BIN, MOBILE LATRINES, BODY ODOUR with pucci discharge.
Re: PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate by livebullet(m): 4:12am On Sep 15, 2015
Bush school...not suprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIJOS Admission List Released! / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.