Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) (5841 Views)

Day Tuface’s Daughter, Isabella, Led Walk For Kids’ Campaign (photos) / Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
delishpot:

Jealousy! let the small girl win small na grin grin

Ok, you and her carry draw.
grin lol
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Seun take note

1 Like

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by kokoA(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
She is the burty version of you.
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by kokoA(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:
no be rubber spoon,na silver spoon versus rusty spoon(sibi to ti dogun),why must you compare yourself with someone else nickkylawve? Try to be yourself. If you think you look like her,never say it out cos no matter what,people would think you're inferior to her and idolising her
you take life to seriously. Haba!
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
kokoA:
you take life to seriously. Haba!
you can read my next post to her after this
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Woooow the resemblance is strong! Check the eye brows too.

1 Like

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by montezz(f): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
no be rubber spoon,na silver spoon versus rusty spoon(sibi to ti dogun),why must you compare yourself with someone else nickkylawve? Try to be yourself. If you think you look like her,never say it out cos no matter what,people would think you're inferior to her and idolising her
ah ah...lmao@ sibi ti o ti d'ogun. @op u go sabi cry well well o see as ur face be like d pathetic version of d girl....dnt b offended o.
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
montezz:

ah ah...lmao@ sibi ti o ti d'ogun. @op u go sabi cry well well o see as ur face be like d pathetic version of d girl....dnt b offended o.
wachu expect me to say to u ? Aiit I gt thnk you grin lemme c ur bby pics pls
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by flawlessT(f): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
So much resemblance...the only diff is urs is not an edited pic while her's is grin

1 Like

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 19, 2016
lol she b like ma twin.. That's me at d right tho grin

oya mk una rate us grin
grin
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2016
flawlessT:
So much resemblance...the only diff is urs is not an edited pic while her's is grin
lmao
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 19, 2016
delishpot:
She fine pass you sha. She use nose win you wink
hopefully wink check my dp wink
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Margauxluv:

u r cute hunny as for d both pics m still wondering nd surprise tho.

dnt mind does gys
hey dear how HV u been?
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 19, 2016
Swaggzkid:
(•͡.̮ •͡ ). Hahahhahaha lol

You na pako pikin. While 2face pikin na aje butter

And your face looks squeezed, like person wey mama never breast feed since birth grin

And if she grow up reach your age, she go sexy pass you.

NO VEX OOO, NA JOKE I DEY OOO.
lolz she's all grown up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje’s Daughter Turns Video Vixen… Plays Johnny Drille’s Lover (photos) / Photos Of Popular Ghanaian Slay Queen, Afia Wale Who Died In Ghastly Auto-crash / Wizkid Sleeps & Flirts With New Girlfriend Naomi Campbell Shuns Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.