Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? (1021 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by 247tops(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
A guy asked a girl for her phone number. The girl pulled out a N1000 note from her purse, wrote her number on it and gave the guy the note.

Not to be undone, the guy collected the note, tore out the part that had the number and threw the other part away...

Who got more swag between the two of them? The girl or the boy?
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by majamajic(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
The girl
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by jimohibrahim(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Both of them are crazy
They need to be thoroughly checked...
Abusing naira...

2 Likes

Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by 247tops(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
majamajic:
The girl
Y
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by 247tops(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Both of them are crazy
Who craze pass?
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by Zaikon(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
abasha
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by jimohibrahim(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
247tops:

Who craze pass?
The boy of cos...
In Nigeria here a money with biro in written all over it can still be spent...
But why would the modafucker tear it... He must be a clown.
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by Swaggzkid: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
That one no be swag ooooo

Na madness of the highest level, and I recommend them to EFCC. E be like say that gal papa dey amongst those looters wey dullard bubu dey find.
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ibeere
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by seeteazain(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Though call. Buh I will go with the girl
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by seeteazain(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Will kindly recommend rocktation and farano to allow Nairalanders decide.
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by chefremy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
247tops:
A guy asked a girl for her phone number. The girl pulled out a N1000 note from her purse, wrote her number on it and gave the guy the note.

Not to be undone, the guy collected the note, tore out the part that had the number and threw the other part away...

Who got more swag between the two of them? The girl or the boy?
tearing N1000 note it cant happen in nigeria with the situation of things....but to me i will give it to the boy.
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by majamajic(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
247tops:

Y

she started the smartness
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by seeteazain(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
majamajic:

she started the smartness
True
Re: Must Read! Who Got Swag, The Boy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
the niccur sad

(1) (Reply)

I Enjoy Slapping Men. / I Tested Positive For HIV/AIDS Few Weeks To Marriage / Men/guys...can You Do This For The Sake Of Love???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.