Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. (14919 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:14am On Sep 30, 2015
@james809, do you use your adsense sites for propeller ads to earn that amount from your google adsense? Or you have alternative blog/website to get pop under ads, how do you have different website to get propellar pop under ads? Just wondering how you drive traffic on your adsense to earn that much pls help bro.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by 01ghostmode: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2015
oga people have been asking u a lot of questions here, BUT u ain't answering any.
Not so fair!
Not so fair at all!!
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by kingspaco: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2015
Yet he won't respond to emails, and he even suggested that questions shd be dropped here but now he's no where to be found. I understand you're trying to help but be committed to helping people if you really want to. Even the facebook page you opened, you dont respond to messages as well.

It's not fair, pls change your attitude on this.

Cheers
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by kingspaco: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2015
@01ghostmode. Yet he won't respond to emails, and he even suggested that questions shd be dropped here but now he's no where to be found. I understand you're trying to help but be committed to helping people if you really want to. Even the facebook page you opened, you dont respond to messages as well.

In the words of 01ghostmode, It's not fair, pls change your attitude on this.

Cheers
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Simao94: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Contact me for your blog,website and other online services such as logo,adsense account ---07031167100
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by 01ghostmode: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Simao94:
Contact me for your blog,website and other online services such as logo,adsense account ---07031167100
How do we go abt AdSense?
Help me check my blog on my signature and see if it's eligible for AdSense.
thanks.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 01, 2015
Why did you create a thread without replying people's questions ? Better not to have created one at all.
james809:
all messages have been replied. you can comment the page also or ask a question here.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 2:01am On Oct 01, 2015
jloe:
Hello James.can you please take the house on what this is all about,the process and Modi operandi than dishing it out to private mails sent to you..kindly enlighten in a more detailed manner
Am not dishing any info out via private emails and i havent solicited for anyone too drop there emails here. All have done so far is too check each blogs and make recommendations. my first post is very clear on our too proceed.
GreenWhiteGreen:
Why did you create a thread without replying people's questions ? Better not to have created one at all.
Am human, i get tons of emails and messages daily. i cannot attend too all.
kingspaco:
@01ghostmode. Yet he won't respond to emails, and he even suggested that questions shd be dropped here but now he's no where to be found. I understand you're trying to help but be committed to helping people if you really want to. Even the facebook page you opened, you dont respond to messages as well.
In the words of 01ghostmode, It's not fair, pls change your attitude on this.
Cheers
All messages except those requesting for ebook on my facebook has been responded too. I have made it clear several times that am not sending any ebookl. what i do is check each blog/website and i do make recommendations.
01ghostmode:
oga people have been asking u a lot of questions here, BUT u ain't answering any.
Not so fair!
Not so fair at all!!

Am sorry am not able too respond to all enquiries here. The steps involved here are really simple but for some reasons users like too complicate things.

Step 1: sign up too propeller
Step 2: copy script and install in your website/blog
Step 3: make withdrawal

NOTE: If you signup directly with propeller then you get a script with default setting(no delay ads and cpm is about 1$). However if you use my link then you get all my customised settings including delayed pop ads) .
Using my link means i will earn referral commission but you get all benefits am getting.
Olamarkjoel:
@james809, i want to ask you, assume a site has an adsense ads running on it, so i want use propeller, do you mean i must use delayed pop under script and install on my website or blog? And can it work with health niche? Pls bro i dont understand this, i need more info yemospecial001@gmail.Com
Delayed pop is not necessary however most browsers will block the ad from showing . Yes it works with all niche.
Danyl:
@OP pls which one is my normal 'earning' or is it d CPM or forecast?
Normal earning is your withdrawable earnings while forcast is what you will end at the end of 30days if the stats remains the same.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by kingspaco: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2015
@James809....Okay, how do we then get your referral link to sign up . You are not even responding to the facebook page messages as well. You can send the referral link to me via kingsleysq@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2015
You don't need his referrer link to sign up. He has given out the website.

kingspaco:
@James809....Okay, how do we then get your referral link to sign up . You are not even responding to the facebook page messages as well. You can send the referral link to me via kingsleysq@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
Am sorry everyone that have not been able too respond too all enquiries . I will dedicate tomorrow Oct 2nd from 9am too 1pm to respond too all questions real time. Both here and on the Facebook page.
Olamarkjoel:
@james809, do you use your adsense sites for propeller ads to earn that amount from your google adsense? Or you have alternative blog/website to get pop under ads, how do you have different website to get propellar pop under ads? Just wondering how you drive traffic on your adsense to earn that much pls help bro.
yes I use both adsense and propeller on all my sites. I drive traffic through my mail list and also through various communities related too my niche.
I will be here by God's grace from 9am to 1pm tomorrow to respond to all live enquiries. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by slymzee(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
hi, please i'm intrested in this info onyekaesso@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by DeKollins(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Details please .... chiddy.odum@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by glish(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Details please am in for it.... skoolboyglish@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by xtragist: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2015
ADSENSE with $0.10 For SALE. Call 08067983938 To Buy
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Awareness123(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2015
9 :13am now grin. Where are you ? tongue

james809:
Am sorry everyone that have not been able too respond too all enquiries . I will dedicate tomorrow Oct 2nd from 9am too 1pm to respond too all questions real time. Both here and on the Facebook page.yes I use both adsense and propeller on all my sites. I drive traffic through my mail list and also through various communities related too my niche.
I will be here by God's grace from 9am to 1pm tomorrow to respond to all live enquiries. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2015
Good morning people... have been having connectivity issues. please post all enquiries and i will respond to all as i get stable connection
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2015
grin

My questions are: will they approve a newly created blog in any niche and can I monetize other blogs using the same htlm code I received ? Shikenna. cool Thank you. tongue

james809:
Good morning people... have been having connectivity issues. please post all enquiries and i will respond to all as i get stable connection
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2015
Propeller 101. grin
Hi everyone ..welcome to the second edition of Adsense alternative (Propeller ads media) Read my first Post to learn about propeller.
Step 1: Signup with propeller directly or using my link (check my signature) as a publisher.

Step 2: Click on Sites, then ''add a new site'', add new channel.

Step 3: select popunder.

Step 4: copy script

Step 5: put the code in the header section of your blog/website.

Step 6: Monitor dashboard for earnings (updated every 2hrs)
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by 01ghostmode: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
grin
My questions are: will they approve a newly created blog in any niche and can I monetize other blogs using the same htlm code I received ? Shikenna. cool Thank you. tongue
Plz i did exactly what you said like 3 days ago, my issues where these:
I got d code n copied it, but in blogger I couldn't paste it in my template edit area, so I jst copied d whole thing one after d other. D thing now is dt, after copying d codes, n I tried saving , it didn't save.
But when I pressed back n went back to d code area, I saw d code there BUT it wasn't exactly like d code I typed. Even when I tried DELETING it, I couldn't.
My question now is this, has d thing been implemented in my blog?
If No, how do I delete d code so as to rewrite it.
THANKS so much for ur patience while reading.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2015
01ghostmode:

Plz i did exactly what you said like 3 days ago, my issues where these:
I got d code n copied it, but in blogger I couldn't paste it in my template edit area, so I jst copied d whole thing one after d other. D thing now is dt, after copying d codes, n I tried saving , it didn't save.
But when I pressed back n went back to d code area, I saw d code there BUT it wasn't exactly like d code I typed. Even when I tried DELETING it, I couldn't.
My question now is this, has d thing been implemented in my blog?
If No, how do I delete d code so as to rewrite it.
THANKS so much for ur patience while reading.
is your blog self hosted or its hosted by
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by 01ghostmode: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2015
james809:
is your blog self hosted or its hosted by
hosted by
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
01ghostmode:

hosted by
put in the header template or the footer template
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2015
hello everyone....hope you making some money ...do have a wonderful week
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2015
@james809, how can i paste the html code? it is a .Com it is over 4 years old blog, i just abandon but it has over 60,000 page views overall and the other one is 40,000 page views, can i use it? but the niche is not common sumtin on grasscutter and lemon leaf, can you help me with a niche i can go for that can be used for propellar ads? Pls bro
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by kingspaco: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pls James, reply to your messages on your Facebook page.
Still waiting for the script

Cheers
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by dunmorris(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
@james809, how can i paste the html code? it is a .Com it is over 4 years old blog, i just abandon but it has over 60,000 page views overall and the other one is 40,000 page views, can i use it? but the niche is not common sumtin on grasscutter and lemon leaf, can you help me with a niche i can go for that can be used for propellar ads? Pls bro
lemme see the blog url
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
all niches are supported ... what you have is a script and you should paste it in the header or footer section of your site.. where you normally add your adsense code
kingspaco:
Pls James, reply to your messages on your Facebook page.
Still waiting for the script
Cheers
will respond before end of today
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by mokoshalb(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
@james809 please permit me to ask my question on google adsense as long as you are into the business, my problem is that i abandoned my blog long time ago, later i login to check my adsense earning i saw $40.11 and my payee address is a usa virtual address which graphcard and the graphcard account has expired and i want to change it Nigeria address which i got "it is impossible to change this address"
although ads stopped showing on my blog,
Now my question is how do i get an american address where google will be sending my check? Because i don't understand how the address and pins work? Sorry for the long text. Thanks
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
@james809 please permit me to ask my question on google adsense as long as you are into the business, my problem is that i abandoned my blog long time ago, later i login to check my adsense earning i saw $40.11 and my payee address is a usa virtual address which graphcard and the graphcard account has expired and i want to change it Nigeria address which i got "it is impossible to change this address"
although ads stopped showing on my blog,
Now my question is how do i get an american address where google will be sending my check? Because i don't understand how the address and pins work? Sorry for the long text. Thanks
google will send you a mail containing your pin in order too verify you address(verification done once) .if for some reasons they are unable too deliver the mail to you then ads will stop showing on your blog till you rectify the issue. solution will be to reactivate your graphcard so your virtual address can be active. then you can contact google to resend the pin or you can change your google adsense country to Nigeria then add a new address to receive your pin. you can receive payment using wire transfer which is faster than traditional cheques.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
@james809, thank you for taking your time to reply me, i noticed that in my google adsense acct, i saw a link where google adsense said i should put my pin to enable ads show on blogs,
i tried to change my payment address to Nigeria, but it didnt work oo, and i now use my payoneer checking information to get my money, google send me a message to verify my account with a little deposit after 2-3 days,
my concerns is if i receive the payment via usa payoneer card, will ads be showing on my blogs? Because of changed of payment method from (pin) address verification to my payoneer checking account?
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Unwritten Rules Of The Internet / How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet / Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.