Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. (14921 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bro, have you withdraw some cash from propellar ads, because i saw alot of negative review on them at facebook? Thanks
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Shollay20(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Popcash is the best and legit ad network,and popcash is my first choice for cpm ad network having best best and highest ecpm/popup rates in industry. having low cashout amount, also have multiple payment options..and best thing about popcash is it payments are done dailly see payment proof

Register here:popcash

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Shollay20:
Popcash is the best and legit ad network,and popcash is my first choice for cpm ad network having best best and highest ecpm/popup rates in industry. having low cashout amount, also have multiple payment options..and best thing about popcash is it payments are done dailly see payment proof

Register here:popcash
please stop promoting a program you have not earned from. The image you posted is from ucoz.

1 Like

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
@james809, good afternoon james, please i am here again i want ask a question regarding my adsense account, i have a blog which is . and later i register it on godaddy and it was successful register and changed to .com, so bro want to ask if my new custom domain can have these features which google adsense requires i.e privacy policy, copyright,about me, navigation, disclaimer,contact us page. the new blog is www.lemonpowerinfo.com although i saw the get code at the former www.lemonpowerinfo..com please bro any hope? or should i just copy the code into the new custom domain without those requirement i must have on my newly redirect blog .ie lemonpowerinfo.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 12:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
Bro, have you withdraw some cash from propellar ads, because i saw alot of negative review on them at facebook? Thanks
Yes i have and it was swift.
Olamarkjoel:
@james809, good afternoon james, please i am here again i want ask a question regarding my adsense account, i have a blog which is . and later i register it on godaddy and it was successful register and changed to .com, so bro want to ask if my new custom domain can have these features which google adsense requires i.e privacy policy, copyright,about me, navigation, disclaimer,contact us page. the new blog is www.lemonpowerinfo.com although i saw the get code at the former www.lemonpowerinfo..com please bro any hope? or should i just copy the code into the new custom domain without those requirement i must have on my newly redirect blog .ie lemonpowerinfo.com
Yes it can have all those links, website links have nothing to do with domain names. all you need do is map the newly purchased domain to your blog and all will be seamless
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
james809:
Yes i have and it was swift. Yes it can have all those links, website links have nothing to do with domain names. all you need do is map the newly purchased domain to your blog and all will be seamless
Good afternoon bro James809, i have redirected my blog successful via blogger to my godaddy account, Which my domain name is lemonpowerinfo.Com
i want to ask if, i can put my google adsense ad code in my new site lemonpowerinfo.Com without privacy policy, contact us, site map, navigation, about us etc
bro, if i will put those link on site, is it within godaddy account i will use to host those links or blogger dashboard? I am not tech guru, that is why i ask you boss. Thank you for your responses.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

Good afternoon bro James809, i have redirected my blog successful via blogger to my godaddy account, Which my domain name is lemonpowerinfo.Com
i want to ask if, i can put my google adsense ad code in my new site lemonpowerinfo.Com without privacy policy, contact us, site map, navigation, about us etc
bro, if i will put those link on site, is it within godaddy account i will use to host those links or blogger dashboard? I am not tech guru, that is why i ask you boss. Thank you for your responses.
it's not advisable to include adsense without privacy policy etc. You will insert the codes within dashboard.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by mokoshalb(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
@james809, thank you for your reply bro, please how can i add privacy policy,contact us,about me,copyright,search button link page,etc on my blogger dashboard.
bro, please advice and give me a niche i can start with propellar ads. thank you
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by 01ghostmode: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Oga james809,plz am using pop under on propeller ads, but after abt 90 visits to my blog today, still when I check propeller ads today, I can't see ANY earnings today. what could be d problem
Thanks.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Pikazo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pls i need this info.....donzokapi@gmail.com.....Mail me...
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by macho44(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Your Facebook page link seems to be non existent
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by j4sure(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
I need the details
obamabsk@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
@james809, thank you for your reply bro, please how can i add privacy policy,contact us,about me,copyright,search button link page,etc on my blogger dashboard.
bro, please advice and give me a niche i can start with propellar ads. thank you
You need to create different posts for each of the articles you want to create an hyperlink for. "please google how to insert link into " . Propeller supports all niche you might be interested. For assistance regarding choosing Niche , please read https://www.nairaland.com/2651241/need-extra-cash-welcome-online

It contains all the info you require to succeed.

If you still have issues, feel free to write me here or through my signature.
macho44:
Your Facebook page link seems to be non existent
Its very active Sir. you can post a question and i will do well to reply you .
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 12:01am On Oct 16, 2015
01ghostmode:
Oga james809,plz am using pop under on propeller ads, but after abt 90 visits to my blog today, still when I check propeller ads today, I can't see ANY earnings today. what could be d problem
Thanks.
Earnings could take as much as 3hrs to reflect sir, Are you using delayed pops or default propeller?
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by 01ghostmode: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2015
james809:
Earnings could take as much as 3hrs to reflect sir, Are you using delayed pops or default propeller?
I think am using d default propeller...
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by kavinsac(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2015
I am making enough money through from adsense...
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hi everyone , hope you had a great day . below is a screen my new blog made from propeller... propeller rocks. everything you need to get same result is in this thread. so please stop posting your emails. take some time to read my first post and you will be guided.

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by nne4(f): 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
james809:
Hi everyone , hope you had a great day . below is a screen my new blog made from propeller... propeller rocks. everything you need to get same result is in this thread. so please stop posting your emails. take some time to read my first post and you will be guided.

How do you get traffic to your blog? sad
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by charming1111(m): 1:34am On Oct 17, 2015
pls i'm also intrested. here is my e-mail:odis2clean@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2015
nne4:

How do you get traffic to your blog? sad
please read this to know about my traffic sources https://www.nairaland.com/2654826/how-drive-traffic-website-blog
charming1111:
pls i'm also intrested. here is my e-mail:odis2clean@gmail.com
read my first post
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
@james809, i submitted my site at properller ads, and i was appproved and step 1 i choose pop under, step 2? provide name, what name should i put in the box provided? and get code? is it in my html at add gadget i will put it, or inside my content html abeg i no understand. what name should i choose?
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
@james809, i am tired oooooooooo, html code placement wahala, i got this message, copy/paste this html code right after the <body> tag of your page.
what will i do after trial and error, yet no ads no, text link, bro will you help me put the ads on my blog because i dont know what to do? and i choose pop under.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
@james809, i am tired oooooooooo, html code placement wahala, i got this message, copy/paste this html code right after the <body> tag of your page.
what will i do after trial and error, yet no ads no, text link, bro will you help me put the ads on my blog because i dont know what to do? and i choose pop under.
are you using blogger or wordpress ?
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
james809:
are you using blogger or wordpress ?
am using blogger and i choose pop under
the script is not showing ads on my blog after several effort
help bro
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

am using blogger and i choose pop under
the script is not showing ads on my blog after several effort
help bro

bro please check my site http://www.lemonpowerinfo.com i dont know if the ads is there i see something like alibaba ads dont understand
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by jayhk(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
So one has to be on sykpe to join propeller ad?
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by LegendsCoding: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2015
please i can see whatsapp from your tab how did you do that

james809:
What if you could make money from every single person that visits your website even if they do not buy or click any of your banners... Sounds interesting right? sit back, relax and continue reading…

Today I’m talking about pop under adverts from propeller.

This is an Ad network that has been working since 2011. Although 4 years isn’t that much for an Ad Network, they now serve 650 million of daily impressions and have several monetization methods for both desktop and mobile traffic. They aren’t small at all.

In fact, they have so much traffic and publishers that they’re ranked 60 on Alexa .

What’s a Pop Under?

It’s an Ad that pop ups in a new tab or Window and shows a landing page. If you have visited streaming websites, download websites and basically any website in the entertainment niche that’s not owned by a big brand, you’ve probably seen pop ups and pop unders.

However, Propeller uses a less intrusive technology called On Click Pop Under, which means the ad is only triggered after the user clicks anywhere on your website.

I use to run different blogs and websites and all my profits came from clicks on google banners around viral news. Many website designers do this and get thousands of visitors per day. The readers don’t just come in and read the article. They actually click the video to be reproduced, or click the Like/retweet buttons, or just click to other articles.

And for each one of those actions you could be earning more money without losing the revenue from your banner ads.

Conclusions: Think out of the box. Also Don't let Google adsense rejection stop you from making money from you website.

As you can see, there are many ways to monetize your traffic. Most people think of affiliate links or banners to promote offers Amazon and Adsense, but there are dozens of strategies to monetize your traffic and earn more money.

The best thing about pop unders is that the quantity of traffic you have doesn’t matter to get started. Even if you have a few hundred visits per day only, and you receive a few clicks on your banners, you can add some revenue implementing pop unders. Banner CTR is not important anymore.

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

bro please check my site http://www.lemonpowerinfo.com i dont know if the ads is there i see something like alibaba ads dont understand
The ad is working ...its activated onclick.. good job....now relax and see money roll in.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
jayhk:
So one has to be on sykpe to join propeller ad?
No, its not required.
LegendsCoding:
please i can see whatsapp from your tab how did you do that
its called whatsapp web. The option is in your mobile whatsapp, go to options and select whats web. follow the instruction on screen.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2015
james809:
The ad is working ...its activated onclick.. good job....now relax and see money roll in.
Thank you boss, i will try and work on traffic. Thank you sir.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

Thank you boss, i will try and work on traffic. Thank you sir.
with 3k impressions daily you should be making minimum of 200k monthly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Unwritten Rules Of The Internet / How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet / Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.