Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes (1738 Views)

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by ohaechesi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2009
should women be regarded as most valuable rather men in matrimonial homes if your answer is yes, what are your reasons and if you choose no as an answer, may we have your points
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by ohaechesi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2009
women are reproductive in nature while men instill the object of reproduction in them, i'm still confuse as per whom to choose as most valiable amoungst both.
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by yme1(f): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2009
okay let me do some thinking and i will get back to you @poster
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by IFELEKE(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2009
@Poster,
Men Inject while Women Eject.
View it from that angle wink grin
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by yme1(f): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2009
she is mute on that INJECT and EJECT aspect

na DVD and CD
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by IFELEKE(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2009
y me:

she is mute on that INJECT and EJECT aspect

na DVD and CD
You? Mute?
Tufia!
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by segzicres(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2009
guy you should use something with a little respect like fi nkan si nkan.
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by kayc33(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,

lol. dats a funny one.
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by oyindaries: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2009
IFELEKE or wetin be your name injection and ejection was damn hillarious, but seriously it is not like that, both the man and woman are valuable because they both have roles to play in the home.
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by emiemi(f): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2009
Commitment wise, women are more valuable than men. cheesy

IFELEKE:

@Poster,

Lol
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by kyrian1985(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2009
4 me,d both of them are important
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by Terryj(f): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2009
huh, both are valuable but women are more valuable because they are basically the one that take care of  the home and the children.Without a woman figure in a home,the home is bound to have problems.
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by ohaechesi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2009
kyrian1985:

4 me,d both of them are important

we all know that both sex are important, make a choice and back it up

oyindaries:

IFELEKE or wetin be your name injection and ejection was damn hillarious, but seriously it is not like that, both the man and woman are valuable because they both have roles to play in the home.

of course, both sex has role to play but then, both sex wont be aggregated of the same proximity. one should be most valuable, think about it, make a choice and back it up  honey
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by kyrian1985(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2009
i quite disagree wit u,witout d presence of a man d home is bound 2 collapse.
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by ohaechesi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2009
Terryj:

huh, both are valuable but women are more valuable because they are basically the one that take care of  the home and the children.Without a woman figure in a home,the home is bound to have problems.

What kinda "problem" are you talking about grin dont u think women are the existing devils in most matrimonial home
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by vanitty: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2009
Why should One be more valuable than the other
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by ohaechesi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2009
kyrian1985:

i quite disagree wit u,witout d presence of a man d home is bound 2 collapse.

well, i still believe that women could comfortable put up an emulating home without men, i have my doubt on the above post over women
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by oyindaries: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2009
i still say both have roles to play,women of today can provide for their family, if their was no  male figure present in the home,they bring up their kids just  the same way if a man was their. i think it is a matter of choice your home is how you make it, just because a man is not present in a home does not mean you cannot take care of your kids,or provide food,or better still give your kids the training they need.The presence of a man is a thing of the mind.
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by ohaechesi(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2009
vanitty:

Why should One be more valuable than the other

cos it a natural phenomenon, it ranges from young to old, male and female. so what is your opinion
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by ohaechesi(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2009
oyindaries:

i still say both have roles to play,women of today can provide for their family, if their was no male figure present in the home,they bring up their kids just the same way if a man was their. i think it is a matter of choice your home is how you make it, just because a man is not present in a home does not mean you cannot take care of your kids,or provide food,or better still give your kids the training they need.The presence of a man is a thing of the mind.

could it be assumed that you just digress from your previous point (both the man and woman are valuable because they both have roles to play in the home.) i could sense you've given your vote to women
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by oyindaries: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2009
i did not change my vote i only gave an example since you all kept saying men had more roles than a woman. it does seem like Ohaechesi has issues with a woman being in charge.
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by vanitty: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2009
ohaechesi:

cos it a natural phenomenon, it ranges from young to old, male and female. so what is your opinion

More valuable based on what? The gender argument will never be solved; there are some particular activities that one of them will excel over the other so and vice versa.
It would be better to work as a team in a marriage rather than looked as a value or power thing
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by oyindaries: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2009
well said vannity
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by ohaechesi(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2009
oyindaries:

i did not change my vote i only gave an example since you all kept saying men had more roles than a woman. it does seem like Ohaechesi has issues with a woman being in charge.

not at all, i have no issues with that, i'm only curious
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by ohaechesi(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2009
i wish i could get the points i needed, i'm working on a book as regards to this thread. more ideas pls
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by bawomolo(m): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2009
Both sexes are equal in marriage, no need for stupid head of the household theories.
Re: Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 12, 2009
bawomolo:

Both sexes are equal in marriage, no need for stupid head of the household theories.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

oh my gosh. I'm speechless. . . .once in a lifetime, they say!

(1) (Reply)

A Heart Touching Story Of A Ugandan Mother / Trousers & Skirts; Who Abscribed It To The Sexes / Must Read: Redefining Success For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.