Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France (42169 Views)

Crowd Welcomes Ifeanyi Ubah As He Arrives Nnewi (Photos) / Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / Crowd Welcomes Governor Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Uchizzy(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Nigerians keep showing thereselves, since 1988.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by OduntanGabriel(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2015
nice one
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by iambabaG: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Pavore9:
Where did they get the brooms from? cheesy
See stupid question!!
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by ajibola11(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Man of vision
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Sigo86(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Those nigerians you saw there,are probably jobless one's( feeding from social welfare of a better Country ) confirm it yourself. A repetitive nigerians would be at work and not carrying brooms in Europe.

Mumu! U think France is as bad as Nigeria.... I know u're very much jobless more dan dos peeps... If not, y're u still in bed, pressing ur phn nd typing jargons by dis time? angry
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by aresa: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2015
[s]
Sunexy:

Lolzz...u tink grammar wud make u be in a higher category..lmao
[/s]

And hate, bitterness and bigotry relegated you and your kind to gutter level category...

1 Like

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by beyoncausme: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2015
ride on mr president.....
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by frisky2good(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2015
Where dem see broom? I guess someone in the president's entourage went along with the brooms.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by osimataylor(m): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2015
The propaganda will never end.
erikcantona:
This apc can. Be funny !! Apc came with brooms on there plane and gave it to there organized crowd and took the. Picture hahahaahahahah anybody who has. Been to france will tell. You that you can't see broom in france

3 Likes

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by menix(m): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2015
sdindan:
Where is the crowd?

Can't u see the 'ten' crowd

1 Like

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by hinwazaka: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2015
OP, you need Psychiatric help. jubilant crowd or SANITARY PAD FANATICS. So 20 persons is considered a crowd in your village.

2 Likes

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by espn(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Those nigerians you saw there,are probably jobless one's( feeding from social welfare of a better Country ) confirm it yourself. A repetitive nigerians would be at work and not carrying brooms in Europe.
the same social welfare they have been feeding on for the past miserable 16yrs rule of PDP..most especially during the last 5yrs which was governed by a complete idiot.

1 Like

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Sunexy(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

And hate, bitterness and bigotry relegated you and your kind to gutter level category...

No be me dey ff u fight o..lmao
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by hinwazaka: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2015
What was the purpose for this trip: To grovel and beg
What was the end result: Another round of promises
What a USELESS jamboree junketing Government

2 Likes

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by erikcantona: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2015
erikcantona:
This apc can. Be funny !! Apc came with brooms on there plane and gave it to there organized crowd and took the. Picture hahahaahahahah anybody who has. Been to france will tell. You that you can't see broom in france
soon we will hear that buhari is the first Nigeria president that ever went To france and shook the hands of french president !! Apc making noise allover media because of buhari am tired of this ppl !! Election is over

2 Likes

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by refreshrate: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2015
sdindan:
Where is the crowd?

me sef dey wait their arrival o my broda

2 Likes

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by alabiyemmy(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Yomboy4ever:
Every where he goes NA crowd
In d history of nigeria I have nevr seen or heard where D Nigerian president is being massively welcome lik dis.
The last time it was in ghana and some mumu say na fluke, dis one na france and na floke e go be.
I am proud to be part of change dat voted d Clueless one out of power...

Enough of all these mis yearn.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by olalat(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Will u shut ur mouth. What do u know abt economy, the economy that could nt pay salary b4 nw or d voodoo DFI boast about that was based on our stolen money. Stop repeating what someone told u nd put ur thinking cap guy. Stop boring us wt ur economy nonsense ok. Shalom.
menix:
I hope this broom welcoming will save the economy frm total crumble.

Secondly, they should ensure that this fellow South West brodaz in Paris re paid every penny as waving of broom is calculated per wave..
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2015
erikcantona:

Chai see wetin Dis one tak for nairaland
He no good make man dey reason like a chicken oo
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Intendy: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2015
aresa:

Actually a good thing since I don't see myself in the same category with pathetic, disgruntled, hate mongering , bitter, bigoted and unpatriotic losers like you and your kind...
my brother why do you have time for a f00l?
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by menix(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2015
olalat:
Will u shut ur mouth. What do u know abt economy, the economy that could nt pay salary b4 nw or d voodoo DFI boast about that was based on our stolen money. Stop repeating what someone told u nd put ur thinking cap guy. Stop boring us wt ur economy nonsense ok. Shalom.

U mst b a practicing muslim..
It's in ur blood.
Buh u can only vibrate online..
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Kalvan1000: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:

Simple "engrish", you can not speak. You better accept the power of change. Sai Baba! The legend lives on!
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Nicklaus(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Damn grin. Not gentle.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by bettercreature(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2015
erikcantona:
Dunce! Stop displaying your stewpidity in public
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by bettercreature(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Dunce raise to power 2! who think all Nigerians living abroad must work
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by erikcantona: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2015
bettercreature:
Dunce! Stop displaying your stewpidity in public
ieyaaaa e pain am !!hahaah truth is bitter! Better die
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by olalat(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2015
See u! D reason i dnt comment on this forum. Many of u are just pathetically witless. U hardly engage nd sustain intellectual argument. Its either u go ethnic or religious.
menix:

U mst b a practicing muslim..
It's in ur blood.
Buh u can only vibrate online..

2 Likes

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by portable23: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Mumu like u cos na only Nigeria broom dey hisssss
pus97:
that is Nigeria.. where did they get a broom from.?
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by tk4rd: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Brooms should be very costly in France
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by olumite2014(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2015
Am always happy I voted for him
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2015
erikcantona:
bros u can lie.

bttr change ur name to LINUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel / Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Profile Of Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.