Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France (42177 Views)

Crowd Welcomes Ifeanyi Ubah As He Arrives Nnewi (Photos) / Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / Crowd Welcomes Governor Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Nicklaus(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2015
They are people doing charity work in france.

They sweep the street for nothing

They want stay permit

They are APC auxiliaries. And

They are Yorubas cheesy

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by bettercreature(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2015
erikcantona:
ieyaaaa e pain am !!hahaah truth is bitter! Better die
See you! he pain me ke? me just dey look at you as somebody who lives at Ajegunle because you sound so local,all my family abroad no dey use vacuum cleaner,they use broom,they pound yam,eat 100% Nigeria food,so what are you saying?
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by FKseun(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2015
CR77:
fake change.. grin

And what would you call your own father?

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by honeywealth75(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2015
Dont mind d illiterate racist, he cant even value is colour. Mugun

FriedPlantain:

So? Are Africans not humans? undecided
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by ericposh(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Every body above me all need Jesus
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by erikcantona: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2015
bettercreature:
See you! he pain me ke? me just dey look at you as somebody who lives at Ajegunle because you sound so local,all my family abroad no dey use vacuum cleaner,they use broom,they pound yam,eat 100% Nigeria food,so what are you saying?
see this mad Cow Do you have a passport?have you left this country in your life b4!!! 1 am not yollobar and I can't leave under a brown roof @ ajegunle we are not match to start exchanging words!! Show me your dads land in lagos I will buy it when am back to the country if @all he has a land hahahhaah. Brownroof nigger chatting from lagoon
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by iiiyyyk(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2015
erikcantona:
This apc can. Be funny !! Apc came with brooms on there plane and gave it to there organized crowd and took the. Picture hahahaahahahah anybody who has. Been to france will tell. You that you can't see broom in france

But this is very tru. Politics aside

Where would u get broom in paris.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by efilefun(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Those nigerians you saw there,are probably jobless one's( feeding from social welfare of a better Country ) confirm it yourself. A repetitive nigerians would be at work and not carrying brooms in Europe.
Most schools are still on break
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by erikcantona: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

bros u can lie.

bttr change ur name to LINUS
if you have been to france you will knw what am saying and instruments used in keeping environment clean!! I wnt tell you pls do ur research! God bless
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by efilefun(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2015
iiiyyyk:

France is another African country just in Europe, lots of African markets where you can get this... Even in Germany you get broom, garri powdered peak milk and other stuffs
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by czay(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2015
Broom everywhere you go..
Sai PMB
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by bettercreature(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2015
erikcantona:
see this mad Cow Do you have a passport?have you left this country in your life b4!!! 1 am not yollobar and I can't leave under a brown roof @ ajegunle we are not match to start exchanging words!! Show me your dads land in lagos I will buy it when am back to the country if @all he has a land hahahhaah. Brownroof nigger chatting from lagoon
Your sense of reasoning is too low please go to to hell
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by bettercreature(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2015
efilefun:
France is another African country just in Europe, lots of African markets where you can get this... Even in Germany you get broom, garri powdered peak milk and other stuffs
Dont mind them,most of them have never step airport let alone board a flight
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by erikcantona: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2015
iiiyyyk:

don't tell me you are still been decieved by this apc

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2015
Did someone call that 'crowd'? Haha
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Strongfaze(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Those nigerians you saw there,are probably jobless one's( feeding from social welfare of a better Country ) confirm it yourself. A repetitive nigerians would be at work and not carrying brooms in Europe.

Eyah, what about people that work on shifts?
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Enough of all these mis yearn.

Go to court or keep off my post
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by ZUBY77(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2015
Illiterates and fools celebrating election winner after over 100 days..

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2015
ok...
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by thecardinal(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2015
Not a fan of PMB but every patriot owes him support and. constructive criticism. I frown at the trend of denigrating every critic as a 'wailing wailer'. God bless our country, God bless our president, God bless Nigeria, all Nigerians and every Nairalander. Greetings from the cardinal.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Rexyl(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:

Abi o!

Carrying brooms when there is no mosquitoes to kill or dirt to sweep from the floor

Also why should they need to hang umbrellas when it is neither raining nor sunning

If people are well engaged they will mind their businesses.

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Billygee2u: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2015
so APC export broom to France?
hahaha, grin grin grin see as the oyibos de look Naijas with broom like people wey get new craze
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by sweetgala(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:

You think of I hear Buhari is coming into my hometown I would not swap shifts and get an offer day. Buhari was invited over a month ago that gives plenty time to organise yourself.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by M4gunners: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Strongfaze:

Eyah, what about people that work on shifts?
Like me, will probably be sleeping now getting ready for the next shiift.

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by FRANKOXY(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2015
WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by donholy28(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
So? Are Africans not humans? undecided
France?
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Kestolovee95(f): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:

paid crowd wey no even reach up to hundred, reminds me of that yoruba doctor's anti-Igbo protest in the US, where p0rns stars with bikini were jumping around. cheesy

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by alabiyemmy(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Go to court or keep off my post

Meaninglesss.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Charly68: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Once Nigerians love you they will go to any length to celebrate you,I pray my president will not lose his relevant while in office..his acceptance by Nigerians call for action & performance on his part..Mr president ,please all these people are saying is you must continue o make them proud all over the world. .GEJ got the privilege to do so but he was caged by his own chosen men.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by justmenoni: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2015
[Jesus christ lol grin see finishing.

author=M4gunners post=38018904]Those nigerians you saw there,are probably jobless one's( feeding from social welfare of a better Country ) confirm it yourself. A repetitive nigerians would be at work and not carrying brooms in Europe. [/quote]
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Holyfield1(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Pavore9:
Where did they get the brooms from? cheesy
Where did u get ur brain from?

Profile Of Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect / Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague / Dokpesi’s Car After Assassins' Attack