Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France (42171 Views)

Crowd Welcomes Ifeanyi Ubah As He Arrives Nnewi (Photos) / Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / Crowd Welcomes Governor Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by chesterlee(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Rented crowd....

Its so obvious, they even had to use the 'APC' banners to mobilize them.

so lame!

2 Likes

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Aitee1: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2015
chesterlee:
Rented crowd....

Its so obvious, they even had to use the 'APC' banners to mobilize them.

so lame!

Good morning! kiss
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by noah91(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2015
Nicklaus:
They are people doing charity work in france.
They sweep the street for nothing
They want stay permit
They are APC auxiliaries. And They are Yorubas cheesy
Atleast they r beta than d ibo drug traffickers
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2015
Do they sell brooms in france?
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by heayey(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Those nigerians you saw there,are probably jobless one's( feeding from social welfare of a better Country ) confirm it yourself. A repetitive nigerians would be at work and not carrying brooms in Europe.

Hw dd u knw...
Those are proud citizens that sacrifice their own time to welcome the president.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2015
Nonsense! Ignorant people! A display of primitiveness! A first look at the image of the supporters is a turn off. This Buhari has brought us nothing but backwardness! cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by GodwinTobi(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2015
The camera man in black suit... His trouser though! Was it dat he didn't see belt to use or he was called up while sleeping to come n cover d arrival of d General.. Or wanted to jst sag?
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Nicklaus(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2015
noah91:
Atleast they r beta than d ibo drug traffickers
Ok congratulations then !
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by ExInferis(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
Good thing to see Biafran's in France holding their brooms, and shouting Sai Buhari.

Nice one my Diaspora Biafran's.

Those are not igboes. The igboes in France are all in jail.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by GodblessNig247(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2015
donholy28:
Were are d white men welcoming him? see only Africans with brooms

gattAway u miserable inferior element. Don't come here and say less of Africa.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by miemzzy: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Those nigerians you saw there,are probably jobless one's( feeding from social welfare of a better Country ) confirm it yourself. A repetitive nigerians would be at work and not carrying brooms in Europe.
why we nigerians dont appreciate good things only bad? kiss

1 Like

Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Bialegend(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Rented crowd
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by frenchboy(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Change everywhere we gooo......jespere que mon president va bien en france....
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by frenchboy(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2015
Change everywhere u go
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Jalal(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2015
To all the idiotas saying asking where brooms can be found in Europe/France, ur stupidity isn't something to be swept under the carpet (pun intended!), First who told u that such broom types are only used in Nigeria? Av seen such broom types as far flung as Phillipines. In France just check Barbes African market, u will see them plenty!
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Austin4lif: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Hired crowd
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Rexnegro(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Na now I know say You be MUMU...you tink they work 8am to 4PM like in our case here ? Tot you get sense before sha....ur gej was never welcome like dis wherever he went to maybe na wetin dey pain you be dat....opo original
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by rnrn: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
erikcantona:
This apc can. Be funny !! Apc came with brooms on there plane and gave it to there organized crowd and took the. Picture hahahaahahahah anybody who has. Been to france will tell. You that you can't see broom in france

Your ignorance is baffling.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
buhari will elections endlessly if our constitution did not include term limits, the is the only acceptable baba in the world ,he does his thing irrespective of wailers, now over to igbo wailers
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by frank442: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Negative thinking
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Olamiplenty1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
It is a pity the slavery working condition in Nigeria has completely overtook you that you think that is how it is worldwide. Hardworking and gainfully employed people in France still have time for themselves. You need CHANGE ... Better catch the train now before it is too late.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by chesterlee(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Aitee1:

Good morning! kiss
Dearie...How are you doing?
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by kadree(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
But dey automatically becomes merchants n ceo's of high profiled coys if dey wia to b umbrellas-carrying supporters right?

The appearance of Buhari's fist though... Lovely!!!
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by M4gunners: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Rexnegro:

Na now I know say You be MUMU...you tink they work 8am to 4PM like in our case here ? Tot you get sense before sha....ur gej was never welcome like dis wherever he went to maybe na wetin dey pain you be dat....opo original
Mr wise i know what am saying. You don't even know me,don't know if i lived there in France, you are talking poo. These are the lazy nigerians in France taking advantage of the French government.So stop talking trash.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by M4gunners: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Olamiplenty1:

It is a pity the slavery working condition in Nigeria has completely overtook you that you think that is how it is worldwide. Hardworking and gainfully employed people in France still have time for themselves. You need CHANGE ... Better catch the train now before it is too late.
Thanks mr Lecturer.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Rexnegro(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Mr wise i know what am saying. You don't even know me,don't know if i lived there in France, you are talking poo. These are the lazy nigerians in France taking advantage of the French government.So stop talking trash.
you sound like you no where me I live....nonsense....na wailer like go dey vex for sometin good that pmb is doing...shame on y'all.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by M4gunners: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
miemzzy:

why we nigerians dont appreciate good things only bad? kiss
You dey ask me? Who you want me to ask?
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Fearlessjoe(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mad mad people
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Meaninglesss.

And u are commenting on a meaningless post, u are as cluless as ur role model
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HungerBAD:
Good thing to see Biafran's in France holding their brooms, and shouting Sai Buhari.

Nice one my Diaspora Biafran's.
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by snipesdam(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
ZOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France by PublicAssurance: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=28pt]Which change....keep deceiving yourself[/size]
ademega:
even in franc, Nigerians can feel the change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos / Profile Of Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.