Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

25naira's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 25naira's Profile / 25naira's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: PVCs: 6.7 Million Uncollected In 17 States, INEC Targets Markets by 25naira(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Canada smiles cheesy
Boss I dey hail o cool

1 Like

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Chiggsglover:
We once had a weekend when it was -5 and -8 in some places.
The news media called it the coldest day since the last three years.
And it was dry surprisingly. With lots of terrible black ice and other frigid conditions.

We didn't get as much snow as this.
Snow seems to fall instead of rain.
The cold atmosphere freezes every liquid leading to frost or snow.
So it could get as much as -20 without any white stuff.
That Black car looks oven-baked cheesy

1 Like

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chiggsglover:
You guys remember my little bottles.

Yes na grin
Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Enjoyment on another level.

I'm also following the thread too grin cool

God bless you nwanne, all my sorrows just disappear each time i come here smiley

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
abeg chiggsglover enjoy biko...
this is the REAL christmas celebration grin
Check out the serenity na kiss shocked

My turn is on the way abeg, just a matter of time cool

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hahaha..
@fidelismaria
Chiggsglover should be enjoying himself right now and u are already waiting for the after parté grin

BTW, merry Christmas to every follower of this thread cheesy

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chiggsglover:
Hi
Christmas is upon us already.
I'm part of those that believe that people shouldn't spend Christmas alone.

If you're in Dublin and want to join my little circle for Christmas. You're welcome. I actually organised something just to ensure that my acquaintances are not alone in the Christmas. I have lots of invitation myself and it was tough picking.... however I have the evening for the rest of my friends.
It's just great that all genders are welcome. No male will be hitting on you if you are a lady. They now know better through my enlightenment and would be more curious to other nationality.
Holla me if interested
merry Christmas and happy birthday in arrears cheesy
that's double celebration for us cool
remain blessed.
Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 2:12am On Dec 14, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Hahahah, I get you man
ur head dey there grin

1 Like

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 2:11am On Dec 14, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Lol, make I dey see, If I want to migrate, would have loved Canada, but it's too cold or Australia, too hot. Ireland is in the middle. Let me wait till I get the signal.

Although I have started getting the Signal to do what I like to do best. If you know you know grin

relocation man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 2:09am On Dec 14, 2020
Chiggsglover:

I'm doing well o
I'm so glad I've finished exams, currently doing my project
congratulations bro cool
just like say na yesterday o, God is really great shocked

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Thank you very much bro.
HNP.

We don't do HNP in Ireland. It's only that we discuss the striking things that the month brings, like Christmas is Around the corner.

The rain touched me today, not doing well o. Had to soak myself in a hot bath.
Eya, sorry bro..
But I go still prefer the weather there over anything naija grin
Be good my man

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Well there are some routes, the major one is to get a job or study, I'm glad money isn't a problem
Longest time bro smiley
happy new month and hope you are doing good?? cheesy

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sparrow0:

Just seeing this now
I'm just starting bro, haven't even figured it out yet but it's okay if you wanna jump on, we can ride together grin
Pm!
Right away boss!
Mail sent sir

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sparrow0:

Even more competition cheesy cheesy
I've started something already so let's not derail the thread grin
Boss I'm interested o.
Can I pm?
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Do You Want Paid Udemy Courses For Free? Get In Here by 25naira(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
wao...
31k+ views shocked
we are getting there cheesy

well done @chiggsglover cool

4 Likes

Technology Market / Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by 25naira(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2020
Godisallgood:

Is subject to commitment so that I can look for it because Is scarce..so u chat and let see what we can do
ok then, i think i will just relax small till lockdown is over cos i'm not even in lagos right now
Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2020
Sparrow0:

Omo tears rolled down my eyes watching that video.
What part of "I can't breathe" didn't he understand? He just didn't care cry
I'm still trying to get it out if my head cry
mehn its really sad to behold honestly, those cops are something else cry

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2020
Chiggsglover:
Today was marked the General Leg day.

The weather was 21 degrees. I walked around today cos I had some places to visit in the heart of the city.
What I saw today made a journey of 10min, almost 30min, It felt like these girls knew I was coming.
I fell for it tho.
The looked as golden as my chicken drumstick after I take it out of the oven. I couldn't help but stare. I decided to move my body by walking more, you know its good for our health.
Some of you will be riding in cars up and down. It's not good o.
These oyinbo eh, some of them are not happy when they're too white. Maybe they feel like ghosts. They use cream and others to colour their skin hoping to achieve a tan. Or they go to UV machine treatment. Spending alot of money, when they can go to Nigeria and hawk for three days and their skin will be golden, it will look as if they were freshly baked.
That reminds me of the man Trump. This man hides multitudes of sin with his humor. This is how it works. I make a blunder, throw a joke, everyone, including Trump best friend- The Media, have a good laugh about it and it passes. The media goes home and replay the video and pause before Trump throws in the joke and screams, Oh Shit!!!!!
Trump tans his skin, I'm sure you all know that, from the circle around his eyes, that patch of skin around his eyes is pale- white....his true skin color. Is he not happy being white? Still he can be Racist to Blacks.
I walked and fed my eyes to the beauties of Ireland. I kinda felt like the only muscles in my body that lifted alot of weights is my eyes.
Good thing I'm not driving, if you hear I had an accident in the summer, you all know why.
very simpu stuffs grin

(In falz tone cool)

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Finance is sought after and highly competitive.
Even my course is beginning to get saturated, not by Nigerians, but by the Indians, in my class, we have 27 Indians, three Nigerians. Even if you feel you can get something tangible here, the course is hotcake in other countries.
Fin tech, cloud computing, cybersecurity, software development, and others, these are very smoking hot courses. Other countries will see the smoke afar and get attracted.

happy to hear this smiley
i thought those oyibo will not allow foreigner come close to their confidential matter grin

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) by 25naira(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2020
Godisallgood:

hi,
how much is galaxy s6 edge screen?
Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Good good,
We are trying to adjust.
It's not easy at all.
It's very good you brought this up.

Make person no enter prison for an harmless word. E shock me die mehn.
I was shocked when I was taught in the Health training that when someone is falling, we should clear space and let them fall properly.
I was like Nooooooo, I'm a human being, I cant let that happen.
They said the person that is falling is safe. Because the body prepares it by relaxing the muscles. Its different when chewing gum falls on the ground and when a bottle falls. When you try to help the fainting person, you might lose your balance, contract your muscles, and fall hard. In the end, the good samaritan Carries last.

Them too, they're adjusting to us. They dont sing Black black black sheep song here in primary school
Its offensive to my colour. How can the colour of my skin that I didnt choose be synonymous with evil and rebellion. And light with goodness.

If I see those graphics in my children church today, I'll shred them to pieces, some of them were offensive, I remembered that one of the caricatures of the Devil, had a similar colour to mine. I was wondering cheesy sha. Then jesus had long hair, pointed nose and tiny lips. My lips are full, I know how whites have complimented me on it. Plus white ladies do alot to achieve it, with injection and all.

If I woke up with a yellow skin, I'll be horrified, I'm proud of my skin and my hair. I used to relax my hair just to comb it, after combing, lots of my hair will fall out. I just concluded that combs wasnt meant for the African hair. I love my locs just the way it is. I've spotted whites with locs and I was surprised, their hair didnt lock properly cos it's not meant for them fully. I've spotted irish with extreme tan to achieve the black skin, and they look dramatic with pointed nose, straight hair and a not-so-natural darker skin.

Just as they adjusted to us, we also have to adjust to them. Ireland open its borders just 30yrs ago, they are not there yet, compared to other countries, but they are doing well. The court won't be nice to any Racist Irish. I'm at liberty to call the Guards on anyone, Employees, Employers, boss that makes a Racist comment. No one want to have it in their records that they were racist.

I'm trying to be like a Chicken, raise one leg and observe before making a move.
Lol..
This one got me cracking grin

Nice one boss cheesy

1 Like

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Amen ooo
You don give me two names, baba and BOSS. I cant be both na grin
That's the real you no vex grin

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Thanks man, the imbalance that's making me worry has found its Equilibrium

I'm happy to hear that

1 Like

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Awwnnn, thank you.
I wont lie, I am quite shy in person in public. I can handle the effizy here, its online but I'll run away in real life. A lot of people see it as Pride. Till I smile at them and interact one on one with them, then they see things differently.

Yesterday I had a bad day, it started in the morning after I got some news. I was mentally down. But it's under control. I didnt bother to come here at all. I had to take care of myself first.
What shall it profit me to be transferring aggression to people I don't even know. Is it not better I sort the inner man first?

This country is Boooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg, even someone like me is saying it. It is. I know the attention I would have gotten if I was in the USA. The USA is very lively and vibrant, the folks here are very shy.
Enya lives one hour from ny house in a Castle. Shes the extreme condition of the average Irish. Shes too shy, They call her a recluse. Even the locals thinks she takes it too much, she lives with just her cats Alone, apart from utility staff, she lives with a couple as neighbors who manage her affairs.
Shes the richest musician from just sales of her music alone, she never holds concerts or tours, she barely attends all these music awards like Grammy and all.
Alot of the Irish live like her, but they are not popular, why we even know her is cos her music dey ring for our ears.
I can say for a fact Paparazzi is not happy with her. If all celebs are like her, Paparazzi go hungry.

The lockdown caused by the COVIK ONE NINE, you can see how smooth everything is going in Ireland. The USA folks wey no sabi stay indoors don carry Placard. The Irishman obeyed it. They dont like attention at all. When the National Lockdown was announced, these guys love to jog and walk their dogs and some would go on the ground and lie there with their dogs chasing butterflies.
The country didnt even allow jogging at first so people needed to keep fit. The Guardian of peace, Garda Síochán in Irish, Gaurds in English, this is what the call their police. Garda for short. They were given legislative power to stop anyone and ask them to obey the lockdown.
Can you imagine, For the Garda to see you on the road and approach you, their form of national assembly had to sit and draft a bill. Let's compare it to the Sars harassment, theyll stop you, seize your phone, even arrest you no matter where you're going on top No evidence but here say. Do you know how many times I had to find something for police just by eating in the restaurant? I no carry dreads for naija if not, they would have reduced the money I was bringing to Ireland.

The locals got pissed when they were stopped by the Guards and started spitting. Yes, they open their mouth and spat on the The Guards. Try that in Nigeria, That morning you left the house is the last time your family will see you. The guards was just told to ask you to return home, no arrest, nothing. The highest thing the guards did was to get their details so the Judge will smash their head with his Gavel in court, the gavel is the wooden thing like hammer. Lol.

The lockdown in a place like this is effective. Only reason a place like Lagos obeyed their own is because of the Brutality of the military. If not, for where.
Some people in Nigeria as I type think that the virus is caused by 5G, some think it's a government propaganda so people will stay indoors, some believe that they are covered with the blood of jesus and can waka anywhere, some people prefer to use a nose mask made with the torn pieces of the bible. Some think that Covik one nine does not exist.

Like I said at the beginning of the thread I want to bring people together to be informed.
Baba ur write-ups are always one of its kinds.
The good Lord will always strengthen u. shocked

1 Like

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Oga pata pata. Na you oooo.
Forget duress lol. One is about €3.
I sent an email to one sexual charity organization and they sent me 16 for free. Leave that one abegi.
Lol grin
Boss hope u are good??

1 Like

Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2020
Hadampson:

Click here

@25naira smiley
God bless you for me.
I really appreciate.
Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2020
Hadampson:

Lol.. Thanks bro smiley

If you wan learn am, i fit give you the website wey you fit learn am for free
Ha!
I want bro.
Thanks in advance...
Do they give anything like certificate?
Travel / Re: Adventure In Ireland by 25naira(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2020
Hadampson:

SaintHillary ought to be PA to justwise cos of his keen understanding of human behavior and psychology. I was astonished as to how he knew.

He busted the guy one time grin
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.