Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. (41282 Views)

Help! My Uvula Is Giving Me A Sleepless Night. / 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility / Major Causes Of A Weakened Immune System In Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by onunwa21(m): 4:38am On Oct 18, 2015
menix:
Well if I will use my case study:

Cause: financial crash

Wayout: I take a Glass of Red wine after supper, it provides me with 3-4hrs sleep..(thou I jst started this last week)

Anoda solution is try exhausting ursef during the day, make sure u don't sleep at all especially in the evening cous a 5 minute sleep will bring u back to status quo.

Pls note, this Is my personal therapy.

U still ve money to drink red wine.
My dear u ve nt fully financially crash.

1 Like

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Acidosis(m): 5:08am On Oct 18, 2015
menix:

I disagree wiv u cous mine has lasted for months, I don't hallucinate neither hear voices buh any day I keep myself busy without a minute nap I sleep like a kid once I hit the bed.

Sir, it's impossible to stay AWAKE for months and still be alive to type on Nairaland.

A 2hour-sleep will definitely keep the brain relaxed, same with a 'minute' nap.

I presume sleepless nights means the inability to fall asleep for days. Some have difficulties in falling asleep, but once they sleep, the brain goes to rest. But if you dare keep the brain "awake", with eyes widely open for 5 days, your eye balls will not only go bigger, you will definitely speak, act & do things strangely (what we call ma.dness in Nigeria).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by princemillla(m): 5:12am On Oct 18, 2015
ferdvict2:
Pls can someone help me with the major causes of sleepless nights and the way out.

Try n prepare cold milo wit little milk or cold malt.

It works for me

1 Like

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by tete7000(m): 5:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Samiceman:
Cause: Heartbreak

Way out: Never love.

A loveless life too can be miserable and still give you sleepless night.

Way out: Love God first and then love others in God, and for sake of God.

1 Like

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by kuzee(m): 5:47am On Oct 18, 2015
am use to it

Get your Casio asio Edifice difice, Diesel and Armani at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by chichriso: 5:56am On Oct 18, 2015
ok
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Charbless(m): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2015
I think the red wine option really works
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by anonimi: 6:04am On Oct 18, 2015
nellyalph:
Google is your friend and if u find out, lemme know too

Because google is your enemy, dem ban you for there or you are simply lazy? sad
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by NAJALYN: 6:08am On Oct 18, 2015
Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2015
9jaboi8701:

Off which fone cheesy
The browsing phone na!! You can't sleep if it's on cos you'll want to keep browsing. undecided tongue
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by omojeesu(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2015
ferdvict2:
Pls can someone help me with the major causes of sleepless nights and the way out.

Go online with this query. You will get some good answers.

But THE MAJOR CAUSE in my opinion is: Stress of life.

THE SOLUTION - Matthew 6

24 “YOU CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS: God and money. For you will hate one and love the other, or else the other way around.

25 “So MY COUNSEL IS: DON'T WORRY ABOUT THINGS—food, drink, and clothes. For you already have life and a body—and they are far more important than what to eat and wear. 26 LOOK AT THE BIRDS! They don’t worry about what to eat—they don’t need to sow or reap or store up food—for your heavenly Father feeds them. And you are far more valuable to him than they are. 27 Will all your worries add a single moment to your life?

28 “And WHY WORRY ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES? Look at the field lilies! They don’t worry about theirs. 29 Yet King Solomon in all his glory was not clothed as beautifully as they. 30 And IF GOD CARES SO WONDERFULLY FOR FLOWERS that are here today and gone tomorrow, won’t he more surely care for you, O men of little faith?

31-32 “SO DON’t WORRY AT ALL ABOUT HAVING enough food and clothing. Why be like the heathen? For they take pride in all these things and are deeply concerned about them. But your heavenly Father already knows perfectly well that you need them, 33 and he will give them to you IF YOU GIVE HIM FIRST PLACE in your life AND live as he wants you to.

34 “SO DON’t BE ANXIOUS ABOUT TOMORROW. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time.

HAPPY SUNDAY

JESUS IS LORD!
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Waksdabos(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2015
Lack of money can highly b considered as one of the causes sleepless night. Poverty is a disease & its enough headache to cause sleepless night. Learn to diversify your earning abilities in this hash economy. Learn how to earn a minimum of $400 per month doing less tedious tasks! Am a proud beneficiary. Visit http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=46825 for necessary details to kick start.
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2015
Op i can help u.
Just call or whatsapp me.
Check my signature
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by georgecso(m): 6:24am On Oct 18, 2015
[size=15pt]Read the Bible always.. You go sleep well o[/size]
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by smartsammie(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Not only everyone that is walking unclad needs a psychiatrist. Don't try Google again. You might go to the wrong website or blog. Google will only bring out website for you that have the same keyword you searched for out. It might be a slowpoke that actually typed it. Inability to sleep well consistently can be a neuropsychological disorder. Go to a general hospital. If you stay in Lagos I will recommend LASUTH. You will visit a general doctor first, from there if there's any need you will be transferred to a psychiatrist. Pls do this as fast as possible it can lead to so many things like High blood pressure, stroke and even death. God forbid that. Act fast sir!!!
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by pandorer(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2015
Addiction to Nairaland. Total abstention could help.
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by cristog120: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2015
Justinzki:
yea, that is what am having, can u help?
CLOSE ur nairaland door first and watch urself begging us to wake up.
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by nawtibownie: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:
@Op are you owing your landlord or you live next to boko boys ..just kidding.

Try to relax through yoga before sleep,it helps.Also try meditation or slow low music it also helps one to relax.

If one of these doesn't help in 3days, amma sue you to court. wink
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Samirana360(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2015
hypertension....solution; treat it
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by macaranta(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2015
nawtibownie:

If one of these doesn't help in 3days, amma sue you to court. wink

Haha...ok ma'am .You'll need to find me first ,unless you intend suing my moniker.
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2015
You need to detoxify your body,,,, there are many natural ways to achieve that! Like be on fruit for 3 days...

I know of a supplement that works fine me then,,, let me know if u are interested
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Krasid(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2015
1st rule of curing Insomnia is to stop thinking especially negative thoughts during bedtime.No matter how sleepy you feel b4 bedtime, once you start thinking the sleep will be gone in minutes.Avoid sleeping in the afternoon, Have a regular sleep schedule each day, Try excercising during the day.
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by josite: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2015
lack of sleep is spiritual cos if u don't sleep, u are slowly but steadily approaching untimely death CU's sooner or later your mind and body will be so weary due to lack of daily renewal.make attempts to reconcile back to God and develop a trust relationship with him to the extent u are now sure he will resolve every problem causing you anxiety in its own time and miraculous way.u don't sleep Cos ur brain and mind continues to work when they should relax.Then meditale on d word of god which say He giveth his beloved sleep. Engage in physical work demanding a lot of energy such as gyming, swimming,running,jogging, especially in the evening. Then move to a new environment that is more secured as insecurity keeps us awake unintentionally. don't use drugs. engage in spiritual pursuits like joining a prayer group in your church or mosque. avoid stressors,.reexamine your past,did u wronged persons and caused them sleepless nights?. say sorry to them and make amends.
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by condralbede(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2015
DrDauda:

Do you think too much during night bed time?
Yes...
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by teekay213(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2015
self-service off!it helps a lot.
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Krasid(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2015
OP, Do not use any sleeping pills or alcohol to cure your sleepless nights.It is dangerous to your health and may cause further depression.Just clear your mind of negative thoughts and the sleep will come.I have experienced this b4.
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Dammie199(f): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=Acidosis post=39093585]
Sir, it's impossible to stay AWAKE for months and still be alive to type on Nairaland.
A 2hour-sleep will definitely keep the brain relaxed, same with a 'minute' nap.
I presume sleepless nights means the inability to fall asleep for days. Some have difficulties in falling asleep, but once they sleep, the brain goes to rest. But if you dare keep the brain "awake", with eyes widely open for 5 days, your eye balls will not only go bigger, you will definitely speak, act & do things strangely (what we call ma.dness in Nigeria).[/quo
te]
Wot re d things that use to cause that? I mean is it the use of medications or Nescafe........Pls expantiate more on the causes

1 Like

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by simplisity(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2015
frst of all, try and free ur mind frm worries. Reading helps to stress ur brain, which calls for rest, which might lead to sleep. Drink milk som minutes bf u sleep. Above all, pray and ask God for His grace to sleep, bcs virtualy everytin depends on God's grace. God will help u, bcs His faithful.
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by shogosco: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Tie your face with very dark black cloth. The best therapy since 419BC
Hey! kindly remember to thank me lerra grin
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by JOOHEL: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Op. I'll advice you Read This post. You'll find it intresting.
5 reasons u cannot sleep. joelxclusive..co.ke/2015/10/5-reasons-you-cannot-sleep.html?m=1
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by dododawa1: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2015
If Omo boy no get Mr MONEY for pocket, enough sleepless occur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres / Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.