Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers (25593 Views)

Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Mass Sack Of Abuja Investment Company Workers Looms / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Ijaya123: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2015
juicee1:
in the case of lacasera, I believe they are bedevilled by stiff competition as many soft drink companies are now making their drinks in plastic bottles to rival them. That alone can reduce their revenue. I now wonder the magic you expect buhari to perform so as to help them stop the competition they are facing, which is a good thing for our economy. Businesses fold up due to mismanagement. Why should government be blamed for an individual's mismanagement?

It's too early to judge PMB as he's still in the clean up phase. Let the old man concentrate or watch your wailing hit deaf ears.

Stop wasting your time by responding to that guy. He is simply seeking for relevance. All he does now I spew bullcrap.
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by drnelson: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2015
see this fool.

ageg make you resign now so end the slavery....na the foreigners dey make you come look work for lacasera?

if you no wan work make you resign there are others who will work in your place.

infact hurry up make I chop my daily gala with lacasera

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by ukemeramat(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2015
calebo101:

So you Yorubas don't have jobs anywhere even in your own city?

It must hurt having competent hands from the East take over your land, jobs, women and everything. No wonder you guys are waiting for 5000 naira from Buhari monthly and free meal a day.

Better wake up from your slumber, go find work do. Na so una full nairaland all you tribal bigots without any source of living apart from hooliganism and government aids. You wonder why Osun and Ebonyi receive almost similar allocation and only one state is impoverished undecided.

Next time learn to shut your mouth up instead of insulting a whole tribe. I'm Urhobo by the way so feel free to aim at me.
bro, there are nonentities u dont reply on nairaland. that guy na pure cow

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Joe4real701(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
see their Igbo heads. WHY CANT THEY GO DEVELOP THEIR REGION SINCE THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA WE YORUBAS ARE TRULY ACCOMODATING IN LAGOS. SMH
tribal bigotry really runs in ur blood u dis South West
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Ghost01(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
see their Igbo heads. WHY CANT THEY GO DEVELOP THEIR REGION SINCE THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA WE YORUBAS ARE TRULY ACCOMODATING IN LAGOS. SMH
Another day, another useless comment by a goat. When will you guys finally grow up?
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by joshuaidibia(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
You're a big USELESS GOAT. a mo'fukr,a tribalism @$$hole.
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by megamank(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Yes, Buhari doesn't own the companies but his lack of productive economic/fiscal policies affected Businesses negatively and FORCED organisation to prune down their human capital in order for continuous survival.

If you read the story properly and see why these workers where sacked then you will see that its very inhuman to blame buhari on this.........how many private companies condoles unionism? They see unionism as a big treat to them so they do everything possible to kill it. If the NLC of your country is working then this is a good fight for them. Leave buhari out of this.......the workers are aware of what they where into so it either they follow the company policy on employment or resign......the owner of the yam and the knife knows how and when to cut it.....

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by MirakleBest(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Innoson Technical company also sacked almost 200 workers last two weeks. A plastic company located along Abakiliki express Enugu State. Na PMB we go blame shekinah embarassedInnoson Technical company also sacked almost 200 workers last two weeks. A plastic company located along Abakiliki express Enugu State. Na PMB we go blame shekinah
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by simdam500(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
India own lacasera
Coca-Cola by US

What do we have as ours?

Abeg 700 is too much ooo... if 700 should go back to the labor market... then I hope Nigeria don't turn to labor dumping ground.

To uselessgoat you got what you asked for cheesy
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by evaldro: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
drnelson:
see this fool.

ageg make you resign now so end the slavery....na the foreigners dey make you come look work for lacasera?

if you no wan work make you resign there are others who will work in your place.

infact hurry up make I chop my daily gala with lacasera
if they finally shut down La Casera operation, then Gala is single. That is a lesson: your partner can leave you anytime.
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by geeben112: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
I don't think all this foreign companies here in Nigeria are been fair on our workers in any way. That nonsense they can't try in their countries is what they display here and they go scot-free. How long are we going to remain in slavery?
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by aariwa(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
plainmirror:
1999 : BRAZIL 4 - 0 GERMANY
2002 : BRAZIL 2 - 0 GERMANY
2004 : BRAZIL 1 - 1 GERMANY
Total= BRAZIL 7 - GERMANY 1.
BUT IN THE YEAR 2014
BRAZIL 1 - 7 GERMANY
WHO SAYS YOU CANNOT OVERTAKE YOUR
ENEMIES IN A SINGLE FLASH?
BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT, WHATEVER
YOU
HAVE LOST IN THE PAST SHALL BE RECLAIMED
IN A SINGLE DAY. DO I HEAR YOU SHOUT A
BIG
AMEN
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by ogoigbe(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
have ever worked with the indians b4 ? DONT PRAY TO WRK WTH THEM. THY ARE WORST THAN PUPA
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by macho44(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
calebo101:

abeg tell d nincompoo, he just dey behave like his name"USELESS YORUBA GOAT"So you Yorubas don't have jobs anywhere even in your own city?

It must hurt having competent hands from the East take over your land, jobs, women and everything. No wonder you guys are waiting for 5000 naira from Buhari monthly and free meal a day.

Better wake up from your slumber, go find work do. Na so una full nairaland all you tribal bigots without any source of living apart from hooliganism and government aids. You wonder why Osun and Ebonyi receive almost similar allocation and only one state is impoverished undecided.

Next time learn to shut your mouth up instead of insulting a whole tribe. I'm Urhobo by the way so feel free to aim at me.

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by favourlove1: 2:15am On Sep 16, 2015
uselessgoat:
pls are u mad? So for ur mind its yorubas dat developed lagos ba? U are a complete waste to humanity n worse than those indians. U had better learn to accept igbos or forever hold ur peace. U sound like *nothing* read comments bf commenting
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by mikolo80: 2:25am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Yes, Buhari doesn't own the companies but his lack of productive economic/fiscal policies affected Businesses negatively and FORCED organisation to prune down their human capital in order for continuous survival.
and pdp economic and fiscal policies affected them positively ba for over 16 yrs. the baba Just spend two months o
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by mikolo80: 2:27am On Sep 16, 2015
5starmilitant:
Zenith bank 1200, lacarsera 700. I blame that yahoo yahoo messiah for this. He's been a badluck
na your 65 naira dem de take pay those 1200 for zenith. sack all unproductive bank workers and replace them with ATM
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by mikolo80: 2:28am On Sep 16, 2015
Segadem:
Working as slaves in your country.
The Indian u see today, u shall see them no more.
better to work as slave than to die of hunger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages / Abj Law School Dress Code / Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Professional Mechanic(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.