Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) (49570 Views)

Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by EskimiJay1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good for them
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

It was not the Nigerian Police. Rather, it was the Okada Riders (Commercial Motorcyclists) that did the work of arresting those thieves. If not for their intervention, the usual Nigerian dumb Policemen would have had no clue.
yh right.

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Poor robbers grin grin grin
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
I beg Nigerians in the name of almighty God. Any traffic robber/ armed robbery caught in the act should be killed and burnt immediately. Do not allow the police to rescue them. Even if you can't burn them, make sure you kill them and confirm they are dead before you leave the scene.

These guys are heartless. I experienced traffic robbery yesterday around ketu area in lagos just beside the BRT garage. Mehn! It was Damnnn scary. These guys were breaking people's glasses to take phones and money. They operated with so much confidence. This was around 5:30am. Nobody could confront them and they were just 3 of them. A police man passed by on a bike, he stopped and the guys threatened him to approach them. They were holding broken bottles which they used in breaking glasses.

One of them actually came to my window flashed his torch and when he didn't see anything, he moved to the next car. I was just lucky as God saved me.

I can never pity any robber caught in the act. Jungle justice is the way forward for robbers CAUGHT IN THE ACT. The population is already too much. Thieves shouldn't be allowed to live at all. Please kill any armed robber brutally.
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by merteenez(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad. Benue state &Kogi state the heart of all evil. I dread those two states alot. Mostly when travelling by road.
Oga fear for Benue state when u travel by road? Are u sure u know Benue state? Or u just wanto comment
... mbok do ur findings well. No just dey vomit trash.

2 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by Chemicalsolo: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad. Benue state &Kogi state the heart of all evil. I dread those two states alot. Mostly when travelling by road.

idiot u dnt knw BENUE. WAN KPYONGU TSWAR. do u knw what dt means? Ask Google

3 Likes

Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Thank God we are not into drugs like people from your state that are into every bad thing, pot calling kettle black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bonapart:
Everything about these fula people and the north is blood and death
And you will deceive people that you've been to school
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by vicboy12: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
And who told dis baga they are fula people, u see them resemble hausa? aboki like u
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by poseidon12: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kudos to the police.
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by bmos(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Fvck you!!!
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by defemidefemi(m): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2015
400billionman:
The poverty in Nigeria is alarming. .
making a case for them or what?
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Na today??... Makurdi na my house joor... Dis is just a tip of d iceberg... if una know wetin my eye don see for dis town... Sha.North bank rugged from d onset.... Police should beef up dia activities in High Level.. before e go turn to anoda tin
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by okorune(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

U just displayed ur ignorance on d security situation in d 36 states of Nigeria. Show me one state in Nigeria that is crime free in recent time. Pls lets be objective in finding solution 2 this menace.
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by Hammefeez: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2015
soos:

You most be a celestical church memberlisms.
Your stupidity is upgrading speedily.

This is what nairaland has turned most of our youth to, they think they are free to abuse/insult people anyhow. Even with bad english you still manage to call people st*pid? G.H.Y
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by Fidecoo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Poor robbers grin grin grin
I NO BLAME U
Re: Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Fidecoo:
I NO BLAME U
Who do you blame?
Your father? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.