Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election (15524 Views)

PDP Governorship Aspirants In Anambra Primary Election / James Faleke & Jibrin Echocho Isah For Supplementary Election In Kogi. APC / Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Monday As Wada Declares 7-day Mourning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by Aromas: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

almost.
Those guys are not smiling at all?
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by Aromas: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

almost.
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2015
Aromas:

u wont know tht they re not smillin, till u see dem with weapons in their hands. sad
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by makazona(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2015
It will take the extra in the ordinary for PDP to win Kogi this time. I pity the state.

#politicswithoutdevelopment

1 Like

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by Austin4lif: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2015
braine:
SHAME on Jonathan! He didn't want him to win but he couldnt even infuence the state PDP members. What a weak man.
please mention somebody in ur family or lineage that is better then a local Govt counsellor. Guy u get mind o, na former president u dey insult like say he be ur mate. If he can reach the peak of his political career as a president and u still call him weak, wht are we to call ur father that is nt more then a district head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by anonimi: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2015
I hope Kogi people can find an alternative to Wada of PDP and Audu of APC as both of them have nothing positive to run on form their previous performance and the situation of the state now.
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by Sayitsayit: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2015
Congrats to him

But this man Wada hasn't paid workers salaries. So what gives him an edge over Audu who is a more grounded politician on free n fair platform in Kogi state?

1 Like

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by anonimi: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2015
braine:
SHAME on Jonathan! He didn't want him to win but he couldnt even infuence the state PDP members. What a weak man.

Why should the president INFLUENCE the state party members when he is not a DICTATOR
I know that may be how it is done in the party of CHANGE but is that how a DEMOCRACY driven by the people ought to work?
Is this how Obama influences state primaries in the US or Cameron in the UK such that our people are so eager to fast & pray just to get a visa to travel there and get stuck under-employed?
When shall we get some sense?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828697_listen3_jpeg5917d3fb5d42126ac5b2b42ae8266816

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by emmadaji: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2015
last burial for PDP in kogi state

1 Like

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2015
I av told those who care to listen, how on earth (sorwie in naija) would an incumbent governor loses a primary S(e)lection ticket ? Even Jonathan as bad as he was still managed to win his den! Nigeria is a sorry case , even those that came with d change mantra av only succeeded in " scamming" us.
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by LordSnow: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2015
Out of d 2 devils available here, Audu is the better one. Wada is a psycho!!! Quote me anywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by braine(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2015
Austin4lif:
please mention somebody in ur family or lineage that is better then a local Govt counsellor. Guy u get mind o, na former president u dey insult like say he be ur mate. If he can reach the peak of his political career as a president and u still call him weak, wht are we to call ur father that is nt more then a district head.

He reached his 'peak' on 'luck' not hard work. a strong man is always a strong man, no matter what.
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by oweman: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2015
As a matter of fact this result is a thing of joy without doubt that now the family of that corrupt family is finally out of Kogi because true surely there is no way Wada can win the election . If the sum of #250 000 has to be given to each delegate all he is doing is a payoff .
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by stabillo(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2015
Kogi deserves better than Audu and Wada ...another wasteful four years forthcoming

1 Like

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by braine(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2015
anonimi:

Why should the president INFLUENCE the state party members when he is not a DICTATOR
I know that may be how it is done in the party of CHANGE but is that how a DEMOCRACY driven by the people ought to work?
Is this how Obama influences state primaries in the US or Cameron in the UK such that our people are so eager to fast & pray just to get a visa to travel there and get stuck under-employed?
When shall we get some sense?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828697_listen3_jpeg5917d3fb5d42126ac5b2b42ae8266816

You sound naive. Who told you people don't influence others?? Democracy or No Democracy. It is the better 'influencer' who wins; that which shows that your former president is ultimately weak.

1 Like

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by Austin4lif: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2015
braine:

He reached his 'peak' on 'luck' not hard work. a strong man is always a strong man, no matter what.
so who is ur father in Nigeria? Can he even influence anybody in ur street? Stop saying rubbish young man , because u have a cheap fone to do nairaland does not mean u should rant like a nonentity. GEJ is better then every body in ur village or family lineage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by braine(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2015
Austin4lif:
so who is ur father in Nigeria? Can he even influence anybody in ur street? Stop saying rubbish young man , because u have a cheap fone to do nairaland does not mean u should rant like a nonentity. GEJ is better then every body in ur village or family lineage.

Well, you can kill yourself if what I've said pains you so much. cheesy
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by anonimi: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2015
braine:

Africa does NOT need strongmen, it needs strong INSTITUTIONS.
~ Barack Hussein Obama, POTUS

[img]http://photos.state.gov/libraries/amgov/3234/Week_1/AP09071106997_071109_500.jpg[/img]

Any wonder many Africans despite their expressed desire for strongmen to rule over them continue to run away in large numbers to places where they have strong institutions to rule over their societies

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594898_img20150621205057_png59a7c1a1490ec096fed5119f3ba6e41f

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by zubby29(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2015
apc has won dat election wit wada on board,anoda state gone to apc

1 Like

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by phemybof(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2015
If not him, who will? Who will unseat d sitting breadwiner with all delegates in his net But Waiting patiently for general election
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by Gboliwe: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2015
If I were to advice Alhaji Jibrin, getting a ticket under another party will be it.

We the good people of Kogi state have tested and tasted both Audu and Wada and the evidence is as clear as broad day light- backwardness. With Echocho, I forsee a better Kogi. May God help us
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by Adayi1(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
i jus op Okene boys wont come out to kill.
ah swear i dey fear those ppl pass death itself

FTC BTW
nawao.... Anyway i pity for kogi state
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by felai: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2015
Gboliwe:
If I were to advice Alhaji Jibrin, getting a ticket under another party will be it.

We the good people of Kogi state have tested and tasted both Audu and Wada and the evidence is as clear as broad day light- backwardness. With Echocho, I forsee a better Kogi. May God help us
Spot on bro.
I wish some of those candidates in the primary could just defect to another party and who knows, they might likely win.

Two "wrong" candidates. Wada and Audu
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by teeboy03(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2015
its a pity kogi will now have to choose between two evil..Audu being the lesser evil

in 4 years time kogi may end up as d most backward state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by kestolove95(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Apc shud start celebrating dia victory cos dem don win
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by Aromas: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

u wont know tht they re not smillin, till u see dem with weapons in their hands. sad
Haaaha 4ny u..... I sabi my people well.
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Keneking:
Sai APC ..victory is now certain
u get shares for apc? If them win, ur shares go increase?
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by lyricalz: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Yea yea yea, its PDP all the way baby. Huh
Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2015
am pro pdp, but i wan ask wetin wada wan go do again for kogi after selling d future generation for 30+yrs due to this 50billion naira bailout?
W-war
A-against
D-development
and meaningful
A- achievement.

1 Like

Re: Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2015
Wat hs dt man called Wada done in his first tenure dt want him 2 contest 4 d second tenure. Well, i hope Audu win because he hs done it b4 nd i believe he will still do it again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law / Gov Ortom Petitions UN Over Miyetti Allah-Terrorists Killings In Benue State / 2023: North Has More 4 Years - North-East Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.