Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,339 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality (24684 Views)

Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi / South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice / Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by rusher14: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
I pray.this wont make front page else tribal warriors go use dhis wan do breakfast

Too late grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by ayaside(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why show the picture of the policeman after the storyIs he the accused?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by ohenhen1: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
He was scared and he gave him his phone number?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by possibilita(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
I no knw who to insult but person dey craze,u put title + photo so na that police b the homo?oooooooh na the homo face I wan c abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Homosexuality is a demonic spirit. Any man that as much as kisses another man cant stop except through deliverance.... I have spoken with one or two homosexuals before. Both admitted they want to stop but cant, immideately after their first mistake encounter they were hooked, its comes with alcoholism and drug abuse in most cases...... Guys, pls remain homophobic (don't beat up) but stay far from anyone u know lives such life cos you could slip too (I had to steer clear with force of them since they also tried to entice me who wanted to help)...

Homosexuality is not a lifestyle but a demonic bondage.... And ot doesn't have any thing to do with tribe (though its common in the north followed by east den west)

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by 123papas(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Durty gurl
missKiffy:
Bloody yeebos

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by speedyGonzales: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hahaha! we always knew there were gays in Nigeria (although, we choose not to believe it), especially in our boarding schools... but nobody really gave a rat's a** (well, unless they where trying to f-u-c-k with you or your children), but the marriage stuff really that the west was trying to force on us really turn the table on the gays across Africa.
while, I like that we discourage these retarded behaviour, sending them to jail just gives them access to more men, who haven't been with women in forever. also, it is important to pause a bit an realize that any man who would find another man sexually attractive after having sex with women, is probably mentally incompetent of letting go of such feelings even after being jailed of years. therefore, therapeutic approaches should be applied and they should not be allowed close to young children because they are frequently pedophiles as well.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by samflex(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Africanpride:
So this homo thing truly dey this country. Some boys for this nairaland fit be homo too oooo.

Some people are truly sick, how you go abandoned toto wan sweet like sugar, yellow like Fanta, com say na man yansh him wan poko.

Fire burn dem. Bumbumclats.

Only they know how it feels when you put your dick in wet toto expecially those toto wan be say the toto water get texture damn. Or creamy toto the cream go come form ring for your dick what a sight to behold.

Conji na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by freez2ryme(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
okolochyke:
What is really happening in Biafra?
Everyday is bad news from Land of the rising sun
Now the men are raping other men
Okike Abiama save us
Point of correction, dre is no such name as Owula in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by horgahnlah(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
This act is also prohibited by God it causes
the destruction of soldom and Gomora
In the bible .This man should not go unpunished because he had jeopardized
somebody life by his action .
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
LEAVE WOMEN WORK FOR THEM OOO
AND WOMEN LEAVE MEN DUTY FOR US US.

GOD MUST PUNISH THIS GENERATION OR APOLOGIZE TO PASTED GENERATIONS "SODOM & CO"

END TIME!
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by cold(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
chrisbaba1:
Homosexuality is a demonic spirit. Any man that as much as kisses another man cant stop except through deliverance.... I have spoken with one or two homosexuals before. Both admitted they want to stop but cant, immideately after their first mistake encounter they were hooked, its comes with alcoholism and drug abuse in most cases...... Guys, pls remain homophobic (don't beat up) but stay far from anyone u know lives such life cos you could slip too (I had to steer clear with force of them since they also tried to entice me who wanted to help)...

Homosexuality is not a lifestyle but a demonic bondage.... And ot doesn't have any thing to do with tribe (though its common in the north followed by east den west)
If you think you can slip then you've got homo tendencies. Probably a closet homo waiting for the right moment to come out. If you're not gay,you're not gay period! By the way i'm not homophobic neither am i pro gay. I'm just indifferent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fernandowski:
Nna ehhhh

How this rubbish dey take sweet sef??
why not give it a try
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
cold:

If you think you can slip then you've got homo tendencies. Probably a closet homo waiting for the right moment to come out. If you're not gay,you're not gay period! By the way i'm not homophobic neither am i pro gay. I'm just indifferent

Its like prostitutes who their pimps forcfully inject heroin unto their veins. Immediately their whole system craves for it whether they want or hate they will return to the love-vendor for heroine in exchange for their bodies... Its called an addiction (or u think majek fashek likes his life?)..., Addiction I still being researched so I don't have all the answers... The Homo I knew was forced into it and continues..... I'm talking from the scientific school of thought now.... Not the closet nonsense u mentioned
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by ostopsmich(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Major causes of Stretch marks are rapid weight gain and cream reactions, get rid of this ugly marks by visiting http://healthylivingconsults.com/clean.html
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by kbright911(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
What's up with these gay lords?? Let me share my own experience.

When I was 16, I was approached my an elderly man on the road on a sunday morning while on my way to church. He told me I was handsome and he would like to be my friend, I was surprised and didn't know what to say, so I told him no problem but that I was on my way to church. He took my num and said he was gonna call me, while I continued to church I was just wondering and pondering.

So on that sunday evening he called me and asked I would love some ice cream, hmm 'ice cream keh', I said in my mind. Then I asked where he was and he said he was in his house dat I should come over, wen. I come he was gonna go get d ice cream, dat was wen warning bells started ringing in my head. I then told him OK, den he gave me his address, of course I didn't go cos c'mon, wat d hell? Wat kind of a man to man friendship starts dat way, he kept on calling and calling even sent a text but I ignored everything. That day passed, I tot I had been saved. I was just walking home at night from where I went to get something, lo and behold, I ran into dis same man, my heart sinked into my stomach. He smiled at me and we exchanged plesantries, but when we shook hands, dis man placed my hand on his dick and started rubbing my hands at dat area, immediately I pulled my hand, I was shocked! He then said he'll call me tomorrow which was d next day, imagine d bastard still telling me he'll call me after d nonsense he had just done, I just walked away. That was d day I know baba God answers prayer, as I got home I just said a prayer to God that I don't ever want to see or meet dis man in my life again, and beloveth from dat day till dis day I never saw d man again and he never called again..

So I just hope d government takes dis very seriously and lock dat man up for as many years as possible so dat d young lads out there will be safe and d fools also who call dem selves gay would learn their lesson.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by melzabull(f): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
missKiffy:
Bloody yeebos
you and your useless father and mother are bloody bastadsss
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by melzabull(f): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
missKiffy:

They think say na them holy pass, dey no knw say nah them worse pass
you are a bloody yorubastad

the victim was an Igbo boy whereas the criminal rapi.st is oluwa from South West

basttad fooool
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by eyeview: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Let anyone who has ear hear this!
Sex is a very powerful tool of covenant. Anyone who engages in sex is open to any covenant released by the carrier.
Look at how a perfectly normal heterosexual family man ended up unable to hold himself from homosexual tendencies. That is because he entered that covenant with the corper(a carrier) that night and the spirit behind that act possessed him.
And sadly he has contaminated some teenage boys with that homosexual spirit who might grow up to think it as normal in their lives.
Please,never never out of curiosity experiment with any perverted lifestyle(eg homosexualism,lesbianism,incest,bestality,paedophile etc) for you might fall prey to a stronger spirit behind it and won't be able to come out again!
But if you are in that hold already,there is a power abover every other power and it is in Jesus Christ. Seek a genuine servant of God(gifted in deliverance). Jesus saves.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by melzabull(f): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
laurel03:
Thank God he is not Oduduwa Man and dey will 4 say yeeboo know dey do homosexual tinz..... Ds one is Homorape. #Ewu
You are a useless fool.

The victim is Igbo whereas the HIV homosexual rapi.st is a yorubaboon from oduduwanker republic. His name is oluwa, despite the antics of the reporter to twist his name in order to conceal his yolowba identity. We can't be fooled.

You are a bloody bas.tad
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Kinolas(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
vivypretty:
u v been doing it even to underage who will now see it as something normal.
Now u want to force it on someone by enticing him with gifts.
14yrs is ur portion .lesson to others

To be human is to have beautiful flaws, hate the crime not the criminal
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by missKiffy(f): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
melzabull:
you are a bloody yorubastad

the victim was an Igbo boy whereas the criminal rapi.st is oluwa from South West

basttad fooool
You must be very stupid
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by laurel03(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
melzabull:
You are a useless fool.

The victim is Igbo whereas the HIV homosexual rapi.st is a yorubaboon from oduduwanker republic. His name is oluwa, despite the antics of the reporter to twist his name in order to conceal his yolowba identity. We can't be fooled.

You are a bloody bas.tad
full is better than empty... Ur father is empty
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thank God for Nigeria, see as people ready to go give that flaming homo the beating of his life; out here in the States, homo is the happening thing, you must act like it's normal and not a mental illness...or else, you don commit hate crime; like Kim Davies, dem fit lock you up or hit you with fine
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
GOD HELP ME D SIGN OF ENDtIME...
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by acada111(f): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Where the man pisure na? Abi na this police man commit the crime? embarassed
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Glory86: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Have you been wondering how to start your own Internet Business? You are interested, but you don't just know what to do. You have heard alot of success stories from successful internet marketers, who went went being broke to earning six figure. Yet, you have tried on your own and failed. You even bought alot of materials from so called gurus, read it and did all you could to make it, but all to no avail. To you, Internet Marketing is still a dream. But, thank GOD you are reading this NOW.
To make genuine and serious money online, there are 3 importants factors that must be. Either you
1.) Sell Online
2.) Buy Online Or
3.) Render a Service Online.
Anything outside the above conditions is simply fake and it's a Scam. Don't be victimized again.
Congratulations that you reading this, you just got The Right Way to Internet Marketing. Because my Team and I have prepared series of Step-By-Videos on how to go about Internet Marketing. They are named IM How To Videos.
With these, no more guess work, no more frustration. You just get everything right and straight to the point. For more, find out here: http://www.gigo360.com/imvideos.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by okpukpu(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

the day any man will tell me he prefer to do dat he prefer dat back dan the front, na slap i go give am

Any Man? so you are still fucking around shocked
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by babaireti(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
okolochyke:
What is really happening in Biafra?

Everyday is bad news from Land of the rising sun

Now the men are raping other men

Okike Abiama save us

They have EASTory of sex perversion
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by wiseoneking: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

the day any man will tell me he prefer to do dat he prefer dat back dan the front, na slap i go give am
You are not serious if it is only slap you will give the person. I'm not saying you should kill him but surely more than a slap will be ok.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by cold(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Its like prostitutes who their pimps forcfully inject heroin unto their veins. Immediately their whole system craves for it whether they want or hate they will return to the love-vendor for heroine in exchange for their bodies... Its called an addiction (or u think majek fashek likes his life?)..., Addiction I still being researched so I don't have all the answers... The Homo I knew was forced into it and continues..... I'm talking from the scientific school of thought now.... Not the closet nonsense u mentioned
Prostitutes being injected with drugs by their pimps to keep them craving for more. What connection has that got to do with slipping into homosexuality? Or are they going to force you to have anal sex with them? Then that is rape. Otherwise i don't see how living amongst gay can eventually turn you gay if you never had the inclination to be one in the first place. So if you're in the closet you can come out now and stop punishing and tormenting yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist / SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation / Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.