Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase (32138 Views)

Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by ijustdey: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
A prostitute has been arrested after she stabbed her customer due to money trouble.

A commercial sex worker, commonly known as 'Ashewo', identified as Loveth, has been arrested in Lagos for allegedly stabbing her customer during an argument over her new price, owing to the rise in the dollar.

The incident, according to witnesses, happened in a popular brothel in Ojota area of the state, when the customer and the prostitute could not agree on a price after their all night sex romp.

According to the prostitute, the man identified as Etuh , a long distance driver with a transport company, was her regular customer who spent nights with her whenever he visited.

He knew the price she charged and there was never any argument before the ugly incident until the recent rise in the dollar, making everything sky rocket, including the amount they charge for their services.

"Etuh is a driver who plies Lagos and the east and he has been my regular customer for several years. In fact, I knew him when I was in Iyana Ipaja before I moved to Ojota.

Normally, when he sleeps with me, he already knows the amount to pay me and at times when he does not have enough money on him, I allowed him to have sex with me for free.

But this time, he owed me some money from two previous visits and when he came, I told him that our price has gone up due to the rise in dollar. He was just laughing and I told him I was very serious.

I normally charge between N5,000 to N10,000 for all night but with the dollar rise, I told him I was going to collect N15,000 plus the money he was owing me.

After spending the night with me and having sex with me four times, he woke up very early to have his bath. When he came out of the bathroom, I told him to pay me my money including but he told me he was only going to pay the old price of N5,000.

I told him I would not accept the money and that he would not leave unless he paid up all my money. He got angry and slapped my about four times and to add to the insult, he tried to rape me. That was when I picked a bottle of beer that was on the table, smashed it on the wall and stabbed him with it.

I was only defending myself," Loveth narrated.

The victim was rushed to the hospital while Loveth was arrested and would soon be arraigned in court.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/dollar-palaver-ashewo-stabs-man-over-price-increase-id4733931.html
Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by hardychris(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Like seriously am I the first to comment? For over 4 yrs on nairaland.

I dedicate this to all the people that has never made FTC before.

Back to the matter, so with all this hardship Mr Etuh still get #5000 to give ashawo? Nawa 4 dat guy o! I think Buhari should probe him when he recovers fully.

54 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dollars sef grin

10 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Adesiji77: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Like seriously? shocked grin

13 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by drnairalov: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
what Buhari promised us grin vs what we got embarassed

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Heck even pure water seller hiked their price.

18 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by starwar(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
I c

1 Like

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Sijo01(f): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Even ashawo don increase price? Chaiiiii, booohari, what a change cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
On top ashawo
Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Vicintonsh(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
it's not funny
bag of pure water is now #150 angry

11 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by bllaster: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
So ashawo don dey use imported totoo. hmmmm Nigeria sef, No wonder buhari ran away to mecca

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by bolt000(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
lol..olosho o jawo mo.. vaseline ti take over cool

13 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by alexlee50: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dollar pallaver
Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by malele(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
How can people be patronising prostitutes nawah oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by usayab(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
The thing wey the man buy, na dolla u take import am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Kins7778: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oya let blame gej

4 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by ChinoJeff: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Shey dem they use dollar buy "toto" cream.
Not surprised.

7 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by rollUP(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wetin concern pvssy and dollar increase......
Awon oloribu undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Blitz888(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Blame it on the Dollar

1 Like

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Fabulous7(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
hehehe even economy affect ashawo........today is my birthday nairalanders dash me like anyhow

54 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by odinese(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
[size=15pt]dollar increase for some nasty pùssy?? [/size]

9 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by holluwai(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please somebody should tell me this was just meant to crank me up and it didn't happen
Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by adekzy: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Like seriously in this heat period! Chai! kitten don suffer! lipsrsealed undecided
cheesy
Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by kennyman2000(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmmm.. They can only hike price for their customers. Aint one!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by otitokoroleti: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
thunder fire that he-goat
Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Helkayklassic(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
15k for one night..Abstinence is bae.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Funny, 15k for just onee night?

2 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by ffome(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hara to the dead!
Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Davidcollins: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Miss Loveth u tried, infact u for cut off dat his small prick so dat he ll change frm such life style..... Then u Ashawo....give ur life to Christ.....

11 Likes

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Jediel1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew. Wit this rate people still dey meet olosho?? konji na bascat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by laurel03(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Men wt Konji. Wahala...
Re: Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase by Success1099(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ashawo Don Dey Vex Dis Day! Even Puss Don Add Price. Kongi Don Kill Guys Be Dat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Defrauds People on Instagram & Whatsapp Arrested In Ibadan (Photo) / NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) / Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.