Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) (66936 Views)

Multiple Bomb Blasts At CBN Quarters In Maiduguri. Photos/Video / Buratai Commissions Student Officers Quarters In Jaji (pics) / Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Very well said
I have never saw you compliment Nigeria once! You are a hypocrite indeed! I gat ya! grin grin grin
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
all4naija:
Hahaha...It is clear you hate to hear the truth about your overrated country.
You always find a way of talking about South Africa and Zulu people virtually every thread, what do you call that? You need help ASAP!
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
all4naija:
Hahaha...It is clear you hate to hear the truth about your overrated country.
blah blah blah, what ? did the Anambra cultists cut your tongue for juju rituals? Anyway argue my points and stop going around in circles
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
all4naija:

I have never saw you compliment Nigeria once! You are a hypocrite indeed! I gat ya! grin grin grin
Unlike you and many Nigerians i don't find it difficult to compliment anything worthy of compliments
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by Ephemmm: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
LMAyedun:
What has Jonathan got to do with this now..? Don't you pple get tired..? Jonathan is out of Gov't but u pple won't still allow him rest.

Same with APC and Buhari even after 3yrs of Buhari's cluelesssness, he will still be blaming GEJ. May God help Nigeria.

tongue tongue tongue It is shameful that these officers are living in these conditions since the days of GEJ and nothing has been done so far: CHANGE will get here in no distant time anyway.
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 17, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You always find a way of talking about South Africa and Zulu people virtually every thread, what do you call that? You need help ASAP!
Don't mistake my high understanding of your dangerous society for appreciation. I can see you are trying to feel good here thinking a civilized person like me is talking about your unrecognized Zulus and your country. Jeez! What is wrong with you?!
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 17, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah blah, what ? did the Anambra cultists cut your tongue for juju rituals? Anyway argue my points and stop going around in circles
What are you talking about? Stop blabbing. Blahblahblah! The only thing I can tell you is to grow up for once.
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Unlike you and many Nigerians i don't find it difficult to compliment anything worthy of compliments
Can you point where you have complimented the GIANT of Africa in this forum?
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2015
all4naija:

What are you talking about? Stop blabbing. Blahblahblah! The only thing I can tell you is to grow up for once.
Oh the irony! Ha ha ha!
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2015
all4naija:

Can you point where you have complimented the GIANT of Africa in this forum?
Oh you guys do a good job of self praising hey, I don't have to say anything really, heck you've even given yourselves a moniker of "giant" while we all know you are anything but, lol

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 17, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Oh the irony! Ha ha ha!
There is no irony in that statement. It is right in your prior post. You will make a good cheat. Jeez!
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 17, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Oh you guys do a good job of self praising hey, I don't have to say anything really, heck you've even given yourselves a moniker of "giant" while we all know you are anything but, lol
That is coming straight from the person who compliments his barbaric people for torching African immigrants alive. Dude, xenophobic Zulus are disgusting. They shouldn't come close to where I live in their savagery though. I am warning to tell them just that for me.

You too praise your country and it hurts you whenever I say the truth about the failure to change for the better. I don't see anything wrong in having pride like the Americans. That is part of the swag, dude. If you haven't any it is time you learn from those who have it. Bwahaha... you backward South African Zulu.
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2015
all4naija:

That is coming straight from the person who compliments his barbaric people for torching African immigrants alive. Dude, xenophobic Zulus are disgusting. They shouldn't come close to where I live in their savagery though. I am warning to tell them just that for me.

You too praise your country and it hurts you whenever I say the truth about the failure to change for the better. I don't see anything wrong in having pride like the Americans. That is part of the swag, dude. If you haven't any it is time you learn from those who have it. Bwahaha... you backward South African Zulu.
I can spot two words here,"Xenophobic" and"Zulu", you are sick, seek help fast
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2015
all4naija:

There is no irony in that statement. It is right in your prior post. You will make a good cheat. Jeez!
There isn't? Really? Ok lemme help you, how can a child tell me to grow up, isn't that ironic Mr Bucket System?
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
There isn't? Really? Ok lemme help you, how can a child tell me to grow up, isn't that ironic Mr Bucket System?
For your information, I am an adult and I even have a girlfriend. There your irony is lost on you. Jeez! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I can spot two words here,"Xenophobic" and"Zulu", you are sick, seek help fast
Okay, spotty man! I have no diction more than those. You can cry me a river. Bwahaha...
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Excuse me?! Is Nigeria not the GIANT of Africa? I would be interested to see how you can prove that. Smh...
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
all4naija:

Excuse me?! Is Nigeria not the GIANT of Africa? I would be interested to see how you can prove that. Smh...
No you are not, you are just another African nation, another brick on the wall, you are big brother to the likes of Chad and Djibouti, we do not see you as a Giant you see yourselves
Re: Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
No you are not, you are just another African nation, another brick on the wall, you are big brother to the likes of Chad and Djibouti, we do not see you as a Giant you see yourselves

Prove it and stop ranting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) / Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.