Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) (37088 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by GodwinTobi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Firstly: Lara why d pink face cap with that color of top and pant (trouser for those who have dirty minds). I think Osho is now indoctrinating u with bad dressing habit. Questn: is dat not Fashola standing close to Osho ? Is he now a commissioner of Environment in Edo state?
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by enomakos(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mercie97:
glad to see the erosion site is receiving appropriate attention. that gully has ravaged the people of that area for years
are you for edo?
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by darmys(f): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
i love how her pink cap stood out
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
tomakint:

Odenson Demdem how gullible can you be just because he is an APC Governor.....if only you know how tired the people of Edo States are with this short man, you won't be here spewing thrash undecided
that guy is a pathetic liar.what giant strides in edo?when workers and pensioners are being owed over 3 months salary....bad roads everywhere..Edo people don suffer...evil governor

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by efonat(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=30pt]Oshomole no fit leave him wife for house one minute otherwise so many things will be running through his mind like, who is my wife with right now. grin [/size]
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Glory86: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Have you been wondering how to start your own Internet Business? You are interested, but you don't just know what to do. You have heard alot of success stories from successful internet marketers, who went went being broke to earning six figure. Yet, you have tried on your own and failed. You even bought alot of materials from so called gurus, read it and did all you could to make it, but all to no avail. To you, Internet Marketing is still a dream. But, thank GOD you are reading this NOW.
To make genuine and serious money online, there are 3 importants factors that must be. Either you
1.) Sell Online
2.) Buy Online Or
3.) Render a Service Online.
Anything outside the above conditions is simply fake and it's a Scam. Don't be victimized again.
Congratulations that you reading this, you just got The Right Way to Internet Marketing. Because my Team and I have prepared series of Step-By-Videos on how to go about Internet Marketing. They are named IM How To Videos.
With these, no more guess work, no more frustration. You just get everything right and straight to the point. For more, find out here: http://www.gigo360.com/imvideos.
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chai, this Iara make sense die oo.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by nelandrewz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
African Mentality, wetin concern you

lovely17:
just waiting for the news that she is pregnant is over 2 months now?
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Iara Oshiomole is the Alternate Governor of Edo state
Osho baba the dog is gradually fading away
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
For a pretty girl like this to marry her a beast and her father's mate,that shows she is so cheap for money.Na this kind girl dey sleep with horse in blue film.She no see young and cute guys marry for her country?
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Osho baba the dog is gradually fading away
Yes o... He's a goner
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by possibilita(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
menix:
If am to caption it, it would be "Queen Ede(Lara) nd the gully(oshiomhole)"
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by gbrown(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
tomakint:

Odenson Demdem how gullible can you be just because he is an APC Governor.....if only you know how tired the people of Edo States are with this short man, you won't be here spewing thrash undecided
dude you are entitled to your opinion, i and thousands in edo state ain't tired of oshobaba, lets face the fact, oshobaba performed far better than lucky igbinedion and prof osunbor, i,m very sure you are from the esan speaking part of edo, you people can never see anything good in oshobaba, i say my able governor ride on, you have done well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by gbrown(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mercie97:
glad to see the erosion site is receiving appropriate attention. that gully has ravaged the people of that area for years
thanks, the only sensible post thus far.
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by owoegbe1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Is de wife de deputy gov now?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
@chimere66 is his wife now a governor or his deputy? #OnlyInNaija...
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
owoegbe1:
Is de wife de deputy gov now?
Abi o!
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by PublicAssurance: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=20pt]His wife his Hot.......Jeeeesus Christ!!!!![/size]
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by fejicruz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Keneking:
PDP caused erosion in most parts of the Nigeria especially in East grin
It's obvious you do not know what erosion is. Pls use your data to research more rather than wasting it posting thrash.... Smh
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
I love his style . He should rock his wife joor. smiley
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Who ever that is posting this news is dying for Lara cus I don't know what's so special about this news
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Beync(f): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
The beauty and the beast
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by neweraomo: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
tolexy007:
grin This girl called Lara they hungry me
then u might starve to death bro grin
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
PapiWata:
Ok Here is my caption.

The guy facing the governor is asking is they could both attend a wife-swapping party over the weekend.

And lara is thinking "when will this guy kick the bucket?"
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by folks4luv(f): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
tomakint:

God bless u for that reply, u spoke my mind. Oshomole, giant strides, I laugh. D guy no get dwarf strides self
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by shotster50(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Oshiomole is taking the term trophy wife to the next level ....
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Yankelaptops: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Was he taking is Nigerian wife out like that. The wife that suffered with him...? Just thinking...
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by lovely17(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
nelandrewz:
African Mentality, wetin concern you

Ejo lo fe ro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest / Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore / The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.