Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Most Important Things To Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp. Check It Out!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Important Things To Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp. Check It Out!!! (597 Views)

5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 / 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 / 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Important Things To Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp. Check It Out!!! by youngsahito(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2015
1. PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS: just make up to 10-12 copies of every document required. There would be photocopiers at the nysc orientation camp at maami market but trust me, it is double the price and it saves time. So do the photocopies from home. Statement of Result (Original and Photocopies), School ID Card (Original and Photocopies), Call up letter e.tc. 2. COPIES OF PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS: This is very important. From experience i would say you make up to 30. Reason being that you would need them at every registration point mostly. Then those of you who would likely redeploy, you would need more than others. It is always advisable to have extra copies of them too. Make them from home because it is super expensive in camp. 3. CALL UP LETTER: This is a vital part of camp and the only evidence that you are a corper (otondo) and you are not impersonating anyone. So if at all you even forget your luggage (lol) never forget this. Word of advice —-keep it like it’s your life, do not laminate it o. i know someone who was sent back because she forgot hers and also someone who had to beg and beg before his letter was collected because he laminated his own copy. So please o avoid all these stress and make enough copies of this letter like 10 4. STATIONERY: BIRO, PAPER, GLUE, TIPPEX AND STAPLER: Yeah this saves time and lots of unnecessary begging. Also do not forget to include pins in your stapler. Staplers are very important but if at all you could bring them, be sure to run after people to get it back because the whole camp would want to use it. 5. ROUND-NECKED WHITE T-SHIRTS: this is an essential outfit in camp in fact in most camps this is the only allowed cloth to be worn throughout your 3 weeks. Even to church, you might not be allowed to wear colored cloths. You would be given 2 pairs of white t-shirts at camp to just fulfill all righteousness which surely would never be your size especially our very slim and small otondo in size. So you can bring extra pairs let say like at least 3. Word of advice: do not carry more than one colored clothe because you won’t need it at all. 6. WHITE SHORTS: i beg you please do bring yours; you would also be given 2 pairs of shorts which are really poor in material. They tear easily and are thick. It can be annoying. So my dear otondos bring like 4 pairs of shorts. Trust me also you won’t like to wash every day ,so bring enough to last you like 3 days so that you won’t be stranded. 7. PLAIN WHITE SNEAKERS/TENNIS SHOES: This is a very important outfit. You would also be given a pair of low quality oversized tennis shoes customized for nysc. Its either you are not given your size or after the first wash it starts tearing. So just buy yours. They also sell this in camp, so in case you are not able to get you could buy in camp just carry extra cash for that because the price would be higher because they know you have no choice than to buy. It would be great if you get a “rubber white sneakers” for like N500 so can you can easily wash and clean when dirty. www.ifemidayo.com/2015/04/most- important-things-to-take-along-to.html? spref=fb&m=1

(1) (Reply)

NUC Suspends Unilag For Bed Bug Invasion / Discover Your Purpose In Life, Choose A Career In Line With Your Purpose, You Wi / House Of Rep Move To Stop UNN From Compulsory #75000 Laptop Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.