Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) (40116 Views)

Oyinbo And Nigerian Suspects Arrested By Nigeria Police (photo) / Difference Between Foreign Crime Scene And Nigerian Crime Scene (pictures) / Gunfight Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army In Sambisa Forest (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Aitee1: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
hob:
What about Lunch and Dinner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Loading... cheesy cheesy

Chilax na pishure regime we dey so your eyes will be well fed! grin
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
hostine316:

Amen..i wish him well too but he needs to act fast, Nigerians are running outa patience..

There has to be some ground work. Nigeria has a huge infrastructure deficit and unemployment issues. We need to attract foreign investments...

I believe this is what Mr. President is trying to do. I however hope he is not leaving out the Asians. I think we have more to gain from them.

Agriculture agriculture agriculture. Bring back the Agric boards, enhanced commodity markets and all.

In all honesty and a renewed sense of national pride; God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Priomoba: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
We on d right path now
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Otunbatrafford: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Wailing wailer wey never chop no go like this picture o.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by tedid1st: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
LMAyedun:
Nigerians aren't always sincere once they love you, they are always blinded with gullibility. To be honest, Bubu is looking so clueless on that table.

And hope he understands what it's been discussed..?

I'm a wailer!

I'm waiting for the insults.

Pls take a second long look at the man... He is the one talking... Do not be so blinded by hatred and grief that you cannot see what's in front of you.... To those who love him, do not be so gullible to ignore the errors when they happen... Step into the office of the CITIZEN OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA... Let's make things happen objectively and collectively...
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by aiir2303(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
LMAyedun:
Nigerians aren't always sincere once they love you, they are always blinded with gullibility. To be honest, Bubu is looking so clueless on that table.

I'm a wailer!

youll not get any....your response is quite a dumb one
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by stankezzy: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
pmb... flench plesodent ,i will not tolorinet kworupton
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Rick9(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
President Buhari continues to uplift Nigeria's image abroad Wailing Wailers Can Go and Hug Transformer
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
See them they look,sai baba carry go let them know.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by gbishman: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
My God sent leader. I thank God for sending u at this crucial time when the country needs you most
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by mikaael(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
hob:
What about Lunch and Dinner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U wan attend?
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
LMAyedun:

I'm a wailer!

Looks can be DECEIVING, Hombre. Don't go for looks; go for RESULTS
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by cuteboy2: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
hob:

And afternoon snack or drinking of kunu!!!
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by petuniaevents(f): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Planning a wedding/ an event? Check out my signature.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by abes(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
And why is this thread in the crime section?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by hob(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
if dem invite me, i dey available
mikaael:

U wan attend?
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by fako1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:
Once upon a time, there was a respected Leader in our country kiss

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Arugbo s'oge ri (an old woman was once a pretty lady).
Akisa logba ri (a rag was once a fine cloth).

your FTC time don pass. Remain humble!!!
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Jarus(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
hostine316:
keep eating while we suffering here..continue, dere is God sad sad
Admission is still in progress at Crescent University Abeokuta
For more information call 08027814584 or 08030644731 or visit www.crescent-university.edu.ng

Simple Principle of business: Don't openly criticise anyone or any group and advertise in the same post. It is called business diplomacy or circumspection. You never can tell who is going to want to do business with you. That can put off a potential customer/client.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
LMAyedun:

I'm a wailer!

Looks can be DECEIVING, Hombre. Don't observe Looks; observe RESULTS
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by IceDude(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Buhari be like *This oyibo people dey crase walai, why dem nor give me kunu drink instead* grin
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jarus:

Simple Principle of business: Don't openly criticise anyone or any group and advertise in the same post. It is called business diplomacy or circumspection. You never can tell who is going to want to do business with you. That can put off a potential customer/client.

I was surprised really.

I hope he edits the post.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Appareil(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Buhari is asking what is a 'croissant'? abi na buns!
You made me laugh !! Pain au chocolat!
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by mandax: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari shocked

- Our President
- Our Brand Manager
- Our Leader
- Our Number One Citizen
- Our Chairman
- Nigeria's CEO
- Africa's Number One
- Our Motivator
- Our CHANGE Captain
- Our Coach
- Our Mentor
- The Anti-corruption Chief Priest

Selling Nigeria's opportunities to the French people shocked

That man (Ambassador?) on his left is too old for this job...we need a sharper person like BRF at the least to do this job of Minister of Foreign Affairs shocked

Sai Buhari...I dey hail from my small cubicle grin

Common message:

1. Don't pay bribe to corrupt public servant and civil servants shocked
2. Pay your tax shocked
3. Report any suspected illegal transaction to EFCC shocked

But did you observe one thing? In the last photo, most of the white people had their hands cupping their mouths looking in surprise mode.

Surprise about how Nigeria could elect this Buhari as a president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by klax(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
hostine316:

what the hell are u proud of??him eating or what?? undecided undecided undecided

Bro don't waste your time answering him you know to some people having dinner with Indian or Malaysian or North Korea or Chinese or Uche Jombo cinfused race husband is like dinning with God so why won't he be proud of him eating with liars imperalist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
I wonder what the wailers would say about these pictures...
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by arafone(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=preach93 post=38029546]President Muhammadu Buhari Participated at the high level business breakfast with French and Nigerian CEOs at MEDEF Headquarters in Paris as the visitation continues.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/photos-president-buhari-having.html
[/quote/ my able president ..the man of the people , chosen by the people and for the people
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Lumiere91: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
For once i am happy to call a person President...from onitsha i say sai baba
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by mikaael(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
hob:
if dem invite me, i dey available

See u...u wan chop free food
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Jarus(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Akanbiedu:

I was surprised really.

I hope he edits the post.

He made an abusive, or at best, divisive, post and went on to ask people to patronise his website/service in the same post.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by king406(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
i wonder what he's saying. look at the concentration on those men faces
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by hob(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Who no like freebie.......im all for it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mikaael:

See u...u wan chop free food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Philips Nonny, Effeminate Man Beaten In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.