Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) (40108 Views)

Oyinbo And Nigerian Suspects Arrested By Nigeria Police (photo) / Difference Between Foreign Crime Scene And Nigerian Crime Scene (pictures) / Gunfight Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army In Sambisa Forest (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by menix(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hahaha..

Next would b Buhari shyting in a glass toilet...
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
my president..
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Its either his snapping pictures, on social media or better still having launch...Boohaari why are you messing with our hearts,.why.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
wellmax:

Bad belle detected

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
It seems there's nothing to say about the man. Even those who support and praise him do so by insulting those who did not vote for him. Kai grin grin
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imortal001:
Minus the wailers, you cant help but like PMB., the man of the people.

na you try guy..
u no go ever suffer waist pain.. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by yawhex(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
man of the people
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by nas4q(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
That's the best presido ever. Only the wailers will disagree
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by braine(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
hostine316:

what the hell are u proud of??him eating or what?? undecided undecided undecided
Don't be a pessimist.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Surely Good Times are here Again, plus Baba Anointing just dey make everybody dey like am expect d children of Hate I mean d wailing wailers association..
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
hostine316:

what the hell are u proud of??him eating or what?? undecided undecided undecided

I see someone with sincerity of purpose. I strongly believe he means well for my country and its people. His actions are rekindling the hope of a better Nigeria.

May God grant him the strength and wisdom he requires to make Nigeria better.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
Its either his snapping pictures, on social media or better still having launch...Boohaari why are you messing with our hearts,.why.....

help me ask am ooo
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
braine:
Don't be a pessimist.

what is this 1 saying.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Rotimi47: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nigeria is gradually getting things right. Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Hope they gave him tuwo shinkafa and fura de nunu cheesy grin
dem don 4get dat o, biko go give him some
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
olukenzo:

I see someone with a sincere sense of purpose. I strongly believe he means well for my country and its people. His actions are rekindling the hope of a better Nigeria.

May God grant him the strength and wisdom he requires to make Nigeria better.

Amen..i wish him well too but he needs to act fast, Nigerians are running outa patience..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Rotimi47: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nigeria is gradually getting things right. Sai Buhari..
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Kakayaraznits(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
The French CEOs look quite rational n waiting for opportunities to tap into, as Nigeria don turn place to invest with no worries about how to bribe for contracts. Buhari is a blessing to Nigeria's natural n human resources.

#observationnobecrime
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Rotimi47: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nigeria is gradually getting things right. Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by sltn(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
hob:
What about Lunch and Dinner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
go ask em that homie!
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
I'm proud to be a Nigerian. The green passport will soon get it's respect back.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Seadove70(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Don't give my baba indomie. I assuredly he wil not follow u eat indomie. Bami go drink akamu nd moimoi
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by philips70(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
LMAyedun:
Nigerians aren't always sincere once they love you, they are always blinded with gullibility. To be honest, Bubu is looking so clueless on that table.

And hope he understands what it's been discussed..?

I'm a wailer!

I'm waiting for the insults.

I no sure say your father don ever eat kulikuli with your local government chairman once in his lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Dbboy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
i hope they understands him, from the look of the white man with hands on his chin, his like what the fu-ck is this man saying.

lasts point it take the economic team of GEJ that comprises of NOI, oteh, daziani, agriculture minister, elumelu etc to bring foreign investment to the country what those the north know about business if not to loot, plunder and bomb peoples investment.

the west should be careful about investing in Nigeria this period because buhari may wake up and Nationalize it tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by dokJ: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hope he went with a capable person who understands his English n can translate it perfectly in French.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Twiceshy: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
The wailers have started wailing. Sorry for you.
Not matter your perception; naturally you will be forced to like PMB. Even the presidential air of integrity, authority and poise around and about his is enough for you to respect Nigeria as a born again country.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:
Once upon a time, there was a respected Leader in our country kiss

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Pls let odas wo wnt 2 komment bett tins shud hav dis land 4 gud.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Imortal001: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mutuwa:

na you try guy.. u no go ever suffer waist pain.. Ameen
I say a big amen to that, you too no go ever suffer waist pain! ameen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
We are proud of having u as our President... sai baba... Allah ya yi jagora
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Dbboy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
just imagine all the mallam at the table and you expect to move this economy forward. if Igbos are not carried along i just pity buhari but he wont be able to do much, because when you remove a catalyst from the equation all you get is stagnation. Buhari really need the igbos confidence around him if this Nigerias economy is to grow.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
i wonder wt he wz saying.............clueless president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Anambra State University Student Shot Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.