Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,522 members, 7,865,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) (40115 Views)

Oyinbo And Nigerian Suspects Arrested By Nigeria Police (photo) / Difference Between Foreign Crime Scene And Nigerian Crime Scene (pictures) / Gunfight Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army In Sambisa Forest (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by luthorcorp: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Snail baba is at work grin grin
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by mikaael(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
hob:
Who no like freebie.......im all for it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol...
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
PMB just knows how to handle these white imperialists.. see the conversation direct from Bayelsa translators in France

1 Share

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Once upon a time our first lady was the one always honoured like this.........now we have a leader

1 Like

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by pacbrown(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
He shouldn't drink 50 cup of tea like his forefather ooooo
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Long throat just dey catch all the wailing wailers.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
papawemba:
And wailer will be like.... 'Look at PMB squandering Nigeria's scarce resources'

Wailers, food is done... oya over to you>

Lmào
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by maxtamazin: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
A big congratulations to all wailers. ...you should pat yourself in the back. The first trip PMB made to America, he went with politicians looking unserious and out of shape, wailers wailed and thank God PMB has learnt from wailers and now he and his entourage are looking business like with notes. Thank you all wailers.
#wailer4life #wailingforbetter9ja .
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
This man with body odor wan disgrace person by all means o

Lemme brace up for a grammatical error and calling Ghana Gold Coast
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Glory86: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Have you been wondering how to start your own Internet Business? You are interested, but you don't just know what to do. You have heard alot of success stories from successful internet marketers, who went went being broke to earning six figure. Yet, you have tried on your own and failed. You even bought alot of materials from so called gurus, read it and did all you could to make it, but all to no avail. To you, Internet Marketing is still a dream. But, thank GOD you are reading this NOW.
To make genuine and serious money online, there are 3 importants factors that must be. Either you
1.) Sell Online
2.) Buy Online Or
3.) Render a Service Online.
Anything outside the above conditions is simply fake and it's a Scam. Don't be victimized again.
Congratulations that you reading this, you just got The Right Way to Internet Marketing. Because my Team and I have prepared series of Step-By-Videos on how to go about Internet Marketing. They are named IM How To Videos.
With these, no more guess work, no more frustration. You just get everything right and straight to the point. For more, find out here: http://www.gigo360.com/imvideos.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Eroxxy: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
hostine316:

what the hell are u proud of??him eating or what?? undecided undecided undecided
. Wailer alert
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imortal001:
Minus the wailers, you cant help but like PMB., the man of the people.

Old Man wey fresh pass fresh fish.. grin

iBelieveInChange.

God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Commander-In-Chief/Head-Nigga-incharge of the Armed Forces of the Greatest Black Nation on Earth and the Slayer of Wailers.

God Bless Nigeria..

Sai Buhari..

iChange...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
olaboy33:
Once upon a time our first lady was the one always honoured like this.........now we have a leader

1 Ribenna and Gala for you..
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by aminho(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
NyscBobo:
hmm nawa..MORE PIC

080... 347.. 4.4 44... 1
contact me i have an offer for u
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Dee60: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thank God. Serious people are now talking to Nigeria! It has been a while we saw this kind of meeting...
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by buJu234: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
I noticed that PMB is building a solid relationship with the West than Middle eastern countries.

I think its because the Arab nations especially the Saudi Arabia govt Were part of the people that sponsored the IBB coup against him
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
LMAyedun:
Nigerians aren't always sincere once they love you, they are always blinded with gullibility. To be honest, Bubu is looking so clueless on that table.

And hope he understands what it's been discussed..?

I'm a wailer!

I'm waiting for the insults.

You r such an idiot
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Kaydem(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
My amiable president... It is a privilege to be part of this ongoing change generation, dear future children I owe you alot of tales by the moonlight about a man call PMB... Ride on Sai Baba!!!... Haters may go and die!
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
easternguy1:

You r such an idiot
U are a big Fo.ol.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by gbaskipro: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imortal001:
Minus the wailers, you cant help but like PMB., the man of the people.

Time is coming when slogans won't be valid anymore
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=18pt]That is if he can pronounce the word
NwaNimo1:
Buhari is asking what is a 'croissant'? abi na buns!
[/size]
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by neki6chuks: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Baba with dis same cloth,baba cloths Alllowance
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Na u sabi[/size]
buJu234:
I noticed that PMB is building a solid relationship with the West than Middle eastern countries.

I think its because the Arab nations especially the Saudi Arabia govt Were part of the people that sponsored the IBB coup against him
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by totorimi: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
That fourth picture speaks volume, I will await to know why those whites were looking at them that way.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Imortal001: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
gbaskipro:

Time is coming when slogans won't be valid anymore
What slogan?
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Jyunus: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
See one of them. Wailing wailers
hostine316:

what the hell are u proud of??him eating or what?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by NyscBobo: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
call d num sirr
aminho:
contact me i have an offer for u
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by williamsean(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Look at how those French were looking at Buhari speak, am not sure they understand his own english grin
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
hostine316:
keep eating while we suffering here..continue, dere is God sad sad
Admission is still in progress at Crescent University Abeokuta
For more information call 08027814584 or 08030644731 or visit www.crescent-university.edu.ng

Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by Obeby(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:
Once upon a time, there was a respected Leader in our country kiss

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
I hope it won't be said,I hope we will henceforth have respected leaders in the country,I pray.
Re: Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos) by sage2(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mutuwa:
that is my president..
i wonder how he would want his enemies to cry?

And what manner of president would want to make the citizens cry? I thought a good president would work for the good of all irrespective of party affiliation. People will always differ, hence the need to subject to democracy where votes are cast. The winner is expected to be president of the whole country and not only those who voted for him. I have come to realised that weak people think they can only succeed when others are excluded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Philips Nonny, Effeminate Man Beaten In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.