Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children (11994 Views)

Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times / #PanamaPaper: I've Fully Complied With Law On Asset Declaration — Saraki / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by IceDude(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
If i talk wetin dey my mind Nairalanders go bash megrin
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Can you please stop shouting North all over the place?? You're a regular on NL I'm sure and I'm sure you've been seeing all the rape threads on the front page these days. These rape case are from all over the damn country.
In fact Northerners are even better because at least they marry their victims but Southerners will just rape you and leave you to rot (if they don't later kill you) fathers raping their own daughters for years.
So please gimme a break from all these Northerners-are-the-cause-of-my-problems hallucinations.

May your tea never lack milk

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by stone07(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:
Very good. It's long overdue. But wait o, imprisonment isn't enough. We need to inflict serious bodily harm too....maybe damage their organs, then castration. The rate is becoming increasingly disturbing... fako1 grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Did you go to school at all? Do u think wht u said can put an end to rape cases? What of d countries dat make use of death penalty against hard drug carrier. Does it stop drug trafficking? But no.
The best option is to find out what causes rape. What is behind making an old man to rape a one year old child. Can't we reason that all these occurrences are not ordinary. I can't just imagine a fifty years old man raping a one year old child or his own daughter. I do not think a sane minded man can be so low and involve in rape.
The best solution to this is to first find out what makes a man to involve in child molestation. Is it spiritual, physical or some other factors.
Killing or life imprisonment can't stop rape or child molestation in our society.
Pls if my comment is some how confusing am rushing it because of low ba.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by fyneIjay(f): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Can you please stop shouting North all over the place?? You're a regular on NL I'm sure and I'm sure you've been seeing all the rape threads on the front page these days. These rape case are from all over the damn country.
In fact Northerners are even better because at least they marry their victims but Southerners will just rape you and leave you to rot (if they don't later kill you)
So please gimme a break from all these Northerners-are-the-cause-of-my-problems hallucinations.
I think I have made it clear that rape is a problem the world over.
I am more concerned about those who have their reproductive system damaged as a result of constant and unfortunately legalized rape in the name of marriage.
Should we continue in sin so that Grace may abound? Nay.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by abnsugbe: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Aisha Buhari, wife of the President, has urged government at all levels in the country to enforce the law on rape in order to protect women and children.

Aisha stated this when she received some staff of the Ministry of Women Affairs, United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, UNICEF, and National Population Commission, led by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry, Ezekiel Oyemomi, who came to brief her on the plan to launch an action to end violence against children, slated for 15 September.

The President’s wife said it had become necessary for government and international organizations to pursue policies and laws to protect women and children against the act.

“A number of cases on violence against women and children are being reported on daily basis with the most alarming one of those happening in higher institutions of learning. These include sexual harassment and assaults of female students by lecturers as a result of lack of laws and appropriate actions against the perpetrators.

“We are aware of the national law on rape passed this year on May 25 (Prohibition Act 2015) which states imprisonment ranging from 12 to 20 years. I advocate for the enforcement of this law at all levels. Unfortunately, children are the most vulnerable, being exploited at different stages of their lives,’’ she explained.

“It is my hope that with this renewed commitment by agencies, necessary steps will be taken to end violence against women and children particularly where this is rampant,” Aisha noted, adding that “The issue of the violence against children was dear to her heart and would do every possible to salvage the disadvantage situation of children and other vulnerable groups in the society.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/15/aisha-buhari-urges-government-to-enforce-law-on-rape-to-protect-women-children/

eyaaaa..she is now fighting wat happened to her at the age of 9...Tnaks for letting us kw Mr Nnamdi Kanu,Leader of IPOB world wide...Owa gbulugbulu....am hardcore
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Purereal(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=ladyF post=38029946] Very good. It's long overdue. But wait o, imprisonment isn't enough. We need to inflict serious bodily harm too....maybe damage their organs, then castration. The rate is becoming increasingly disturbing...

Wot of women dat commit the same offense
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by ostopsmich(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lose 7-12kg from your body in just 9days without any side effect, for more info visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
NwaNimo1:
she should be campaigning against underage weddings and sex that's rife in the North.
are u a product of rape?.......

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Fearlessjoe(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Aisha Buhari is also a victim of rape, Buhari should be jailed for raping Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Buhari is a rapist also grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Sweetlemon(f): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
fyneIjay:

I think I have made it clear that rape is a problem the world over.
I am more concerned about those who have their reproductive system damaged as a result of constant and unfortunately legalized rape in the name of marriage.
Should we continue in sin so that Grace may abound? Nay.

And my point is this, while you are pointing one finger at the North, your remaing four fingers are pointing back at you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by ladyF(f): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
stone07:
Did you go to school at all? Do u think wht u said can put an end to rape cases? What of d countries dat make use of death penalty against hard drug carrier. Does it stop drug trafficking? But no.
The best option is to find out what causes rape. What is behind making an old man to rape a one year old child. Can't we reason that all these occurrences are not ordinary. I can't just imagine a fifty years old man raping a one year old child or his own daughter. I do not think a sane minded man can be so low and involve in rape.
The best solution to this is to first find out what makes a man to involve in child molestation. Is it spiritual, physical or some other factors.
Killing or life imprisonment can't stop rape or child molestation in our society.
Pls if my comment is some how confusing am rushing it because of low ba.
No, I didn't go to school.

So because we can't put an end to rappe there shouldn't be a penalty for it? Have they found the causes of armed robbery, kidnapping, terrorism etc...so you're indirectly saying that since it can't be completely stopped, we should send these guys back to the streets till you find the cause for their sick habits? Oya clap for yourself, na u go school pass!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by fyneIjay(f): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sweetlemon:

And my point is this, while you are pointing one finger at the North, your remaing four fingers are pointing back at you.
At least VVF is not suffered by many underage 'rape victims' down here in the south. So keep playing the ostrich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
KingEli:
are u a product of rape?.......

Aisha's children re product of rape, Buhari start raping her at the age of 9yrs grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by tmv10(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
NwaNimo1:
She should be campaigning against underage weddings and sex that's rife in the North.

are u cursed?
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Sweetlemon(f): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
fyneIjay:

At least VVF is not suffered by many underage 'rape victims' down here in the south. So keep playing the ostrich.

Oh sure VVF is not common among southerners but premature death (when they kill you after raping you) and mental trauma (when your family member locks you up and rapes you for years) or bodily harm (when they beat you up mercilessly)
So while northerners have VVF, we stuggle with death and physical/mental injuries. Which is worse

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Obijulius: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Coming from a victim. Buhari no try sha.

Messed up this Lady's life....nice one
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Obijulius: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
You are very right.

Feeling for the woman.

RisingEast:

Aisha's children is product of rape, Buhari start raping her at the age of 9yrs grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by cuteboy2: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
THIS IS HOW A SANE 1ST LADY CONTRIBUTES TO NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS DISGRACEFUL ILLITERATE CALLED MAMA PISS. WITH THESE MOVE, ALL THOSE IGBO MEN THAT ARE FOND OF DEFILING AND RAPING THEIR CHILDREN WILL ALL END UP IN JAIL BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THE SOUTH EAST IS THE HOME OF PEDOPHILES IN NIGERIA undecided

Really

With a moniker like yours, I'm not surprised with your comments.
I pray God will grant you some sense, and change you from "useless goat" to a real human being

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by aderonkedeborah(f): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
they shd cut their sometin and allow dem to go in peace
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Montaque(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

grin grin grin Naija will never accept truth for once. What has northerners got to do with what she says.

My lady are you in support of rape? You are a lady like me and we should condem rape.
The way it had to concern the northern region is that under aged wives are being given in marriage to older men, even before the young girl knows what sex is.
know that sex with a girl of under 14 is rape whether she consents or not. Also know that the legal age for marriage in Nigeria is 18, or else it's unlawful.
what it portends is that all the men that has been "getting married" to girls under 18 are committing a crime, and those that get married to those under 14 are comitting rape.
And am talking of where it is like a custom.
The north. Even the first lady is a victim.
so u see the connection.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by stone07(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:

No, I didn't go to school.

So because we can't put an end to rappe there shouldn't be a penalty for it? Have they found the causes of armed robbery, kidnapping, terrorism etc...so you're indirectly saying that since it can't be completely stopped, we should send these guys back to the streets till you find the cause for their sick habits? Oya clap for yourself, na u go school pass!

Sorry. Did what I wrote shows these people should not be published? They must surely pay for d crime committed and to show a lesson for others.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by cuteboy2: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Aisha herself was a child bride. She is putting her husband at risk.

That serial child rapist ex governor Sani Yerima from Zamfara and ex Kogi governor Audu should be the first to be prosecuted. They both married 12 year old children from poor Egyptian parents.

I struggle to understand what these prominent Northern elites enjoy from defiling small children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by anonimi: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by hamzeiy: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
fyneIjay:

So you condemn rape, but applaud what people like Yerima is doing?
there is no age barrier for marriage in islam....you either understand dt... you wh*ore or you go to hell...no body really cares what you think ecpecially demented pple like you.....how many men done fu*ck you nd yet youre not married....
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by hamzeiy: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Montaque:

The way it had to concern the northern region is that under aged wives are being given in marriage to older men, even before the young girl knows what sex is.
know that sex with a girl of under 14 is rape whether she consents or not. Also know that the legal age for marriage in Nigeria is 18, or else it's unlawful.
what it portends is that all the men that has been "getting married" to girls under 18 are committing a crime, and those that get married to those under 14 are comitting rape.
And am talking of where it is like a custom.
The north. Even the first lady is a victim.
so u see the connection.
they are underaged to you but great and uncorrupted mothers to us.....let the vvf media propaganda keep deceiving you...even your role models the americans have the minimum age of marriage to be 14 fr females.....anyway i dont blame you guys...i blame your pastors fr not teaching you the history and tenets of your religion...everything na double double mumu pple

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Montaque(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
hamzeiy:
there is no age barrier for marriage in islam....you either understand dt... you wh*ore or you go to hell...no body really cares what you think ecpecially demented pple like you.....how many men done fu*ck you nd yet youre not married....
thats how u guys turn the country's law on its head.
And we are still in the same country?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by nobeku: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
ibadantiti:
I understand her stance because she is a victim of rape too. They should start with Buahari for raping her at age of 9 embarassed
You know what your problem is?You are Sex Starved!!!!I don't know if normal see will help you.. raping you might just do! Since the first lady was raped by her husband... OLORI BURUKU!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by nobeku: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
ibadantiti:
I understand her stance because she is a victim of rape too. They should start with Buahari for raping her at age of 9 embarassed
You know what your problem is?You are Sex Starved!!!!I don't know if normal sex will help you.. RAPING you might just do! Since the first lady was raped by her husband... OLORI BURUKU!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Montaque(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
hamzeiy:
they are underaged to you but great and uncorrupted mothers to us.....let the vvf media propaganda keep deceiving you...even your role models the americans have the minimum age of marriage to be 14 fr females.....anyway i dont blame you guys...i blame your pastors fr not teaching you the history and tenets of your religion...everything na double double mumu pple
the US has a general legal age for female at 18, with exception for female in some states for at least 16, with exceptional reasons and judicial consent. So don't quote America.
quote the nigerian laws on this matter. What did it say?
or are u no longer nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Commissions Hospital Named After Her In Kebbi / N100b Sukuk Fund Released For 28 Road Projects / My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.