Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children (11991 Views)

Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times / #PanamaPaper: I've Fully Complied With Law On Asset Declaration — Saraki / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by MadCow1: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
I agree
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by fejikudz(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
A brilliant First Lady.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by omusiliyu(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Okay. President wife....since calling her first lady is unconstitutional.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is a serious issue. She needs to do more to stop this menace in the society! I think I am beginning to admire her, if I see actions.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Bonapart(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
fyneIjay:
She should start from the North where it's okay for Yerima to marry an Underage girl.
What's even wrong with Northerners and Hypocrisy
exactly.... heard in their book, a lady of 12 can is due for marriage... so pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
CHAI!!! Why do Africans continue to disgrace me abroad every other day.. so you mean to say for the last 100 years peeps were just raping women and children with reckless abandon.. leaving treatment and handling to NGOs.. na wa to you Nigeria.. thank you Aisha Buhari.. even MAMA Peace concentrate on Widows grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by gokay11(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nice1 from wife of president,something needs to be done as soon as possible coz the rate at which our female are bin rape is quite alarming.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by freez2ryme(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
She should condemn in totality, child molestation and marriage
As is rampant in d north
Without religious sentiments

Since she is also a Victim

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by dyn1800: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nothing satisfies people like you
NwaNimo1:
she should be campaigning against underage weddings and sex that's rife in the North.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by brainpulse: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

i never did. I was mad at you when you shift blame to the north. Is it only north that issues of rape happened?
. You shouldn't have replied her she is a bigot that feels threatened when they hear anything North and west

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by dyn1800: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Abi oo
oluwaSmith1:

suspect.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by fyneIjay(f): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

i never did. I was mad at you when you shift blame to the north. Is it only north that issues of rape happened?
Rape is generally a problem, the world over. But Aisha should first campaign against statutory rape in the North all in the name of marriage and religion. Before even campaigning against punishment for rape.
So it's okay to punish rapist, which I totally agree. But what of those committing rape in the name of marriage and religion?
Go to the North and visit any general hospital, you will weep for the number of girls there suffering from VVF. And underage marriage is the major culprit. So I can't turn a blind eye to that. If Aisha is truthful to herself, she should start from her region.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Seadove70(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Even change started from First lady. We are proud of u Aisha. God wil guide u and ur husband to lead us to right way. Sai Buhari..
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by refreshrate: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Umm statuary rape is predominant where again. Im actually being very modest saying predominant here. But statuary rape primarily exists where please?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by fyneIjay(f): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
brainpulse:
. You shouldn't have replied her she is a bigot that feels threatened when they hear anything North and west
I agree. I am a bigot for mentioning the Almighty North. Where the men in High places take underage girls to bed all in the name of marriage.
Why am I not surprised. Afterall prophet Mohammad (SAW) did it.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by refreshrate: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
fyneIjay:

Rape is generally a problem, the world over. But Aisha should first campaign against statutory rape in the North all in the name of marriage and religion. Before even campaigning against punishment for rape.
So it's okay to punish rapist, which I totally agree. But what of those committing rape in the name of marriage and religion?
Go to the North and visit any general hospital, you will weep for the number of girls there suffering from VVF. And underage marriage is the major culprit. So I can't turn a blind eye to that. If Aisha is truthful to herself, she should start from her region.

Thank you.

You have said it all

Finish

na here thread close

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by seedorfg(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
well said mrs.aisha
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Justicealh3(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yhis message is brougt to u by the office of the Wife of President.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
She should also lead the fight against infant marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
fyneIjay:

I agree. I am a bigot for mentioning the Almighty North. Where the men in High places take underage girls to bed all in the name of marriage.
Why am I not surprised. Afterall prophet Mohammad (SAW) did it.

May Almighty Allah Have mercy on you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by chesterlee(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nice one from the wife of the President..

Heard she was raped as a 9yr old...Don't know how true this is.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by fyneIjay(f): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

And you too. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
fyneIjay:

And you too. Ameen

you really need to beg his mercy and forgiveness
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
voltron:
CHAI!!! Why do Africans continue to disgrace me abroad every other day.. so you mean to say for the last 100 years peeps were just raping women and children with reckless abandon.. leaving treatment and handling to NGOs.. na wa to you Nigeria.. thank you Aisha Buhari.. even MAMA Peace concentrate on Widows grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Keegan: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
She should also lead the fight against infant marriage.

Go to sleep. What prevents you from doing that?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Sweetlemon(f): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
fyneIjay:

Can you please stop shouting North all over the place?? You're a regular on NL I'm sure and I'm sure you've been seeing all the rape threads on the front page these days. These rape case are from all over the damn country.
In fact Northerners are even better because at least they marry their victims but Southerners will just rape you and leave you to rot (if they don't later kill you) fathers raping their own daughters for years.
So please gimme a break from all these Northerners-are-the-cause-of-my-problems hallucinations.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by ibadantiti(f): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
DONSMITH123:

dude, are you guys turning this to politics. I guess she made a valid points.

Politics how? Was Aisha not raped by Buhari at age of 9? That's a verifiable fact...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by fyneIjay(f): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

you really need to beg his mercy and forgiveness
You equally need it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
fyneIjay:

You equally need it.

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
ibadantiti:

Politics how? Was Aisha not raped by Buhari at age of 9? That's a verifiable fact...

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

C'mon go and sit in the naughty corner, you fetish savage!
The lady you quoted has a valid point, as it's a known fact in all advance Nations.

Grooming of underage girls, Rape, institutional underage marriage, VVF....all synonymous with Islam and you know it. If you don't ask Aisha, she is a victim indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmakers Fault President Buhari's Performance As He Presents 2019 Budget / Halt National Convention Now - Secondus Tells PDP / US VP: Nigeria As Bastion Of Democracy In West Africa, Matthew Page Disagrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.