Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (83643 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by hugobuzz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
All Yoruba's reading these vituperations from these vermin's on our land must have learnt a lesson or two about the demerits of being too hospitable.

However, there is no cause for alarm as we would overcome and defeat the enemy within eventually. We have always been strategic and cunny warriors.

The descendants of Oduduwa will prevail.

Lagos is for all Nigerians. so says the Constitution. No one has changed that for now. sorry for those who don't know. My people perish for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by JonSnow(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
kpodosky:
If you are a foreigner and you are reading this please dont take any of this serious their views do not represent the general public.We are loving and accommodating people.These are the views of fustrated individuals most don't even live in Nigeria.What happened today was a fight to stop extortion and the general public supported.

Shut. The. Fvck. Up! angry

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

if we have to fight a war to keep the IBO's at bay I am ready to do it. I am a community leader in my area and I am ready to fight ibos through all possible means be it militarily, legally, fiscally and all what not as it has now dawned on all Yoruba's that we have been harbouring in enemies in our land.

I am ready to contribute whatever amount to advance the Yoruba cause as I just can't seem to stomach the insults anymore. People that knw me on this board will agree win me that I have been absent for a while because I promised not to get involved with tribal war going on in the politics section but the constant,unnecessary and vexatious insults of the biafrans aimed at denigrating the hospitable yorubas made me log back on just this afternoon to give a retort and sound a note of warning to the ibos to tread with care on this war mongering on the internet as you never know who's online watching and reading all the insults against peace loving Nigerians.

if the ibos want to secede, there are veritable mechanisms to adopt via the United Nations through which self determination can be achieved. I thank God Biafrans have
now created a forum for themselves to discuss their secession plans hence we can be rid of the nuisance they constitute on his board.

This is a friendly advice which I urge all discerning ibos to adopt in order to avoid another genocide.
You're a fool. A big fool. Your Oba is a fool also, You wont do shit_. Lagos is no man's land, chew that!!!....Ode!

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by brown3: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

In which dream of yours?
Lol
So why are your people running from Owerri to thrive in Poverty-stricken land? grin
loud mouth yoruba caward, we dont loud mouth we believe in action. Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by JonSnow(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
All Yoruba's reading these vituperations from these vermin's on our land must have learnt a lesson or two about the demerits of being too hospitable.

However, there is no cause for alarm as we would overcome and defeat the enemy within eventually. We have always been strategic and cunny warriors.

The descendants of Oduduwa will prevail.

Chest beating baboon. Are you done with your childish rants?

It doesn't change anything. Lagos is "no mans land!"

Deal with it! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by luvinhubby(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Seun

Close this thread as it has turned into a tribalistic war ground.
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Maafiaalady: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
vivalavida:
News reaching me now suggests yoruba agberos and igbos are fighting at alaba. Got a call from my mum who resides there. Seems the agberos there are trying to take over collection of levies in the market just as they are trying to do at ladipo market.
I cant really say the genesis of todays fight. So please anyone around there should please update us on what is happening.I hearrd the army is on ground but i dont know how true that is. Some of us have loved ones residing in those areas.please
it is true... Police from all divisions around had to be deployed including OP MESA

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
VonBismark:
The hate and abuses in this thread just goes to show that this unholy union called nigeria was never meant to be. There is nothing like one nigeria and there will never be let's tell ourselves the truth. NL offers a platform for one to air his/her opinion exactly the way its being felt and u can just see the degree of hate coming 4rm various tribes. Let this country be divided only then will each tribe appreciate the other.
This is not the real Nigeria.The ordinary man don't give a hoot.He is more concerned about opportunities and his living standards.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by maxy097(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
elijah2u:
I fear the Yorubas o if they mean to chase away the Ibos they will do it successfully. Igbo should be wise because they are one wayward. If Yoruba attack them it will be like hell on earth
They have tried it before it didn't work, you salamander

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
omo see chestbeating
Can you imagine that cowardly Alcatraz001
I'm just laughing at the mofo...Like Oba like subjects. grin
I don't even have time for liliputians.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Maafiaalady: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Maafiaalady:
it is true... Police from all divisions around had to be deployed including OP MESA
it involved Alaba security people and the Agberos... The centre of the fight was chemist bus stop...

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by haqueurate(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Learn from history and kip calm

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by IheabunikeChuks: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
[s]
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Y not call me opiaoku or sunnybobo u coward hiding under igbo name. Mkpi yoloba
[/s]

Arysexy B/astard. Cowardice is when you are trying to deny your own moniker. You have been exposed here many times, ugly thing like you disgust me. Spits.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by hugobuzz(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
kenny987:

Are they supposed to walk on egg shells and salute every Yoruba person in Lagos? What does the Constitution say about freedom of association, residence and ownership of property/business? Did they kill any Yoruba to occupy any business premises or own property? Did u give them any property free of charge? Do they not pay taxes like all others? What kind of respect are u looking for? Are you more human than they are? Are there not other tribes in that Lagos?

People will be peacefully going about their businesses and you will not let them be...then u expect them to bow before u as what? If u fight them or harass them they will respond in kind. It is as simple as that and that is nature. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by cupidhero(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
See noise! Jewmen shouting up and down.....even niggas who are still living with their moms are busy forming killers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by anigbajumo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
lestat:
Kids all over the place spitting tribal hate and creating beasts with their words. None of you have seen war or you wouldn't be talking, when I say war I don't mean tingoz v nbm... I mean real war..

You are all just immature!!

First of all to all my uneducated, f00lish illiterate igbo brothers here beating chest and saying Lagos is no man's lands? You are f00ls and make me ashamed to be igbo! How dare you?!! Imagine someone saying onitsha is no man's land? What you cant take don't dish out!!! Stup1d illiterate mor0ns!!!
Lagos is the pride of the yoruba nation and it belongs to the
So you all better shutup and go get an education! Bloody spare parts and pure water sellers claiming to speak for igbos when u don't even own a flat here in Lagos! Most of u live in face me I face u in okokomaiko and ajegunle!!!
No wonder they call us chest beaters!!

Now to the illiterate yolloba touts here saying igbos souls would be killed, blah blah blah? My dear violence begets violence! Violence will only lead to more violence!!! It's touts like u guys that make the yoloba tribe one of the most hated tribes in Nigeria with all your boasting!
Do your research in the north it's yollobas that get killed mostly of recent, even the moslem ones aren't spared!
Hence why tingoz always loose every war in history! Lol

But seriously the yeebos and yollobas spewing all this hate here are both f00lish and illiterate touts

I fink pentiumpro gonna learn frm this...

U nailed da fact....
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
kpodosky:
This is not the real Nigeria.The ordinary man don't give a hoot.He is more concerned about opportunities and his living standards.
oooh its the real world alright! The only difference is that pple are nt vocal about it in reality, but the fact dat pple are raining dwn abuses on each other here means they ve been harboring it within themselves but can't really act because the chance has nt presented itself

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
I believe in one Nigeria and love all humans irrespective of race or tribe! However for those threatening Igbos, bare in mind that this isn't the 60s grin . In fact let me now let you know Lagos is not a Yoruba state and I promise you your unborn children will one day wake up to a Lagos where they will be the ethnic minorities! You just have to accept it! The Yorubas are very stupid grin you let the fulas take Kwara through war while the Igbos took Lagos through immigration and enterprise! Well don't be sad it's the same with Abuja too! Now you have Igbo house of rep members in Lagos haha! Let's live as one in peace cus you have no choice, any loss of Igbo life will be met by and equal or even greater loss of be it Yoruba or Hausa life I promise! Don't forget there Yorubas in East! My driver na Yoruba man o for Enugu!

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by donifez(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
I just read most comments and shake my head.

Agberos collecting levy is not legal for God sake this traders pay their taxes, For those calling lagos "no man land" let us not instigate hate on ourselves.

For those yorubas supporting the Agberos,If you pay tax and also jobless youths,Will you be happy

Let us cohabit peacefully.
The online fighters booking fights (we all know the fight won't take place) na wash.

I am an Igbo guy.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Xcex: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001 p38040064: These online ibos will make me vent my anger on offline ibos who are at my mercy but I won't overtly but covertly because vanquishing the ibos in Odualand is atask that must be achieved for the sake of our unborn children. God forbid the day when these people will attain political power in our fore father's land. I blame Tinubu for this.

This message also goes to all Yoruba reading this
. The nigeria we knw has bin a one fild wit hatred, we do nt beg 2 stay wit u in ur odualand, if d past administratn has nt refused 2 dredge n give d easterners a seaport, u wil nt c most of my brodas in ur land. Take a tour of d southeast n west take a luk @ dia living standard n tell urself d truth, bt ur fadas said we bore d brunt of d civil war. Nt 2 mention d northerners, dey remain our shoe shiners n gate men till Christ comes. This Igbos ar blest, we outclass u in all spheres of human endevour, don't fyt wat u cant change. 4 many yrs b4 u were born we have bing clamouring 4 our own country. As d bible made us 2 knw dat no country will defeat Isreal, so u can't defeat Igbos. Read about Yugoslavia

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
kpodosky:
oooh its the real world alright! The only difference is that pple are nt vocal about it in reality, but the fact dat pple are raining dwn abuses on each other here means they ve been harboring it within themselves but can't really act because the chance has nt presented itself. And believe me once that chance comes there won't b any form of hesitation,

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
kpodosky:
oooh its the real world alright! The only difference is that pple are nt vocal about it in reality, but the fact dat pple are raining dwn abuses on each other here means they ve been harboring it within themselves but can't really act because the chance has nt presented itself. And believe me once that chance comes there won't b any form of hesitation

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
As the gospel of the restoration of the sovereign State of Biafra being pioneered by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) via its vociferous mouthpiece (Radio Biafra and Biafra Television), continue to gather momentum on daily basis, so is its people continue to voice out their disdain for the Nigerian State. Radio Biafra has reawakened the comradeship in Biafrans from all works of life. All over the world, one will not be surprised to see Biafrans gathering in unison discussing and strategizing on how best to restore their sweet home, Biafra. For many years, Biafran citizens has been marginalized and denied of their common wealth and dubiously pushed out of their enclave to scamper for survival in different part of the Universe by the occupying Nigerian State. In the course of these migrations, majority died in the Arabian Desert due to severe hydration and some drown in the Mediterranean Sea. Back home in Biafraland, our future kids are denied entry into unity schools due to the dubious cut-off mark disparity between Biafrans and the Hausa-Fulani hegemonic North. Biafrans continue to question the rationale in dubiously awarding northern kids a miserable cut-off mark of 2 compared to their Biafran counterparts of 139 to gain entry into the same unity schools. Current events in Nigeria whereby the rogue regime of Buhari continue to terrorise, hack, maim, shooting to death, and kidnappings of Biafrans using its combined security apparatus, has compelled well-meaning Biafrans to start to question the rationale behind these atrocities being meted on them day by day, hence reawakening the spirit of comradeship (Onuru ube Nwanne agbala oso) in us. In social media like Facebook, write-ups and comments concerning Biafra and its plights are awash. For example, Mazi Chinwike Justice Oke-Nwosu took to his Facebook to vest his frustration of this damnable entity coined by Lugard in 1914. He wrote thus: “It is only in Nigeria that there is an official policy to promote mediocrity to a level that merit is seen as an offence. How can any person justify the absurd score of 2 for Northern kids to gain places in UNITY SCHOOLS as against 139 imposed on kids from the East (Biafra) for same places. If someone wants to encourage the North, differential score of 105 for northerners and 139 for Eastern kids should have been arguably right but differential marks of 2 and 139 is obscene and a slap on the face of rationality, decency and common sense! How can policy makers and implementers justify this obnoxious policy? Who proposed this and who are those in education ministry presiding over this retrogressive policy?Are other states and ethnic representatives in the board or committee that approved and signed off this iniquity? This is abhorrent and indefensible by any stretch and with any prism you look at it. I took one Anthony N. Z. Sani who I learnt is/was spokesperson of Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF on about this. He severally referred to me as a believer in "Darwanism" of "survival of the fittest" where the best is naturally selected. What the spokesperson for the oligarchy refused to address is my question about why kids of affluent Northerners who attend best schools money and facilities could provide should be allowed to gain admission with this shameful score of 2 whilst Eastern kids from indigent families - some orphans and who live in poor neighborhoods and schooled in rural areas must score 139 to gain admission. I am waiting for him to address this issue. Speaking to few friends of Northern extraction on this matter, they believed Southerners are not advantaged in the sense that most people take it but simply that Northern politicians and policy makers are better in pushing policies that assist their owns! In simple tone, my Northern friends believe the Northern technocrats are simply "looking after our people". This strike at the heart of the problem with Nigeria and the drifting that attends this dubious edifice. Sani in his dubious argument believes not in proper federalism and weak center or referendum. He advances illogical syllogism to defend indefensible even as his intellectually sterile innuendos litter discourse on this matter with lacunae in all dimensions. This brings me to the position of Igbos- Biafrans some who claims to be journalists, scholars and academics; why they have not seen this as an area that needs pressure to remove this obscene disparity that checkmates and stunts the future and development of our young. It is matter of pain to me that whilst Buhari jettisons federal character in his cabinet appointments and other political appointments he has so far made and received applause from some Igbo APC and others in his camp, none of those who are eulogising him has anything to say about how merit is ditched in favour of mediocrity and in the most embarrassing and shameful scale that this admission matter has flagged up! My issue is why are Northerners who are hell-bent in applying quota where they believe that they have disadvantage refuse the same criteria in areas they have maximum advantages like in army, police, immigration, custom and even occupancy of highest judicial office. If the North is that educationally backwards, how come they have produced so many justices of the federation ahead of Igbos who are more educated? I have never seen Igbo Chief Justice of Nigeria! That my fellow Igbos shouting Sai Buhari are blind, deaf and dumb in this echoing absurdity shows the extent personal pursuits and economic necessity have driven some Igbos so far in the dirtiest side of moral life. Many have their kids, nieces and nephews likely to be disadvantaged by this anomaly yet they seal their lips and fold their arms in the hope that crumbs that fall for them from oligarchy's table will enable them to purchase spaces or send their owns to elite schools. Shame on those contemporary Igbo who much are given but who are lily-livered and whose hands of catch-penny would not allow them to be vanguard for poor and beleaguered Biafrans whose only passport in life is through God given endowment. The only hope and chance in life for these people is merit. This is what feudalistic Northern enclave in connivance with some irresponsible Southern elite have ensured these Igbos and other Southerners are not also allowed. Shame on Igbos who have left their duty posts and falling over themselves in praise of Buhari in the hope they are rewarded while the future of Biafran kids are being blighted daily by retrogressive policies. When a policy is put in place mechanism of monitoring through appraisals and audits are put in place to ensure that the advantaged are not with time become disadvantaged by the policy. Hardly can anyone say that the quota system that stunts Igbo kids future in education has such review in place. It is a blank cheque handed to the North with no checks and balances. It is a matter of regret and shame”. Continuing in another comment, Mazi Chinwike has this to say; “The North may play the ostrich as much as they like. This obscenity will not last forever. The Biafrans are just being calm watching as lazy manipulative Northern enclave checkmates the future of their kids whilst the kids of Northern extraction with weaker qualities are allowed to move on and return to impose mediocrity on the nation as "LEADERS" not because they are afraid or happy. They are watching to see where this takes you to and how far! In life wisdom withdraws to see! Watch out this your posturing and established kleptocracy and manipulation of levers of power and policy and all putative apparatus of state will be what will imperil the Nigerian nationhood and leave the North in shattered a wrecked ship far removed from shore. One day the day you think you have may turn out to be your moments of darkness and northern enclaves’ greatest nightmare! Save this and take it to the bank! Mediocre will only perform within his/her capability - mediocrity. It is not surprising that Nigeria has been drifting from days of Tafawa Balewa till date. Attempt by Ironsi to impose meritocracy with unification decree 34 caused north to sweep him out of power and plunged the nation in bloodshed. Thereafter North captured and gripped in its own sin live life of paranoia of Igbo domination and reprisal that North is applying glass ceiling for Igbo as ethnic group in Biafra and using both overt and covert official policies aimed to stop Biafran advancement in Nigeria political, economic and social lives and environment. How the North and indeed their accomplices believe such is sustainable is yet to be seen. Banking that experience of the past BIAFRAN war is an enough deterrent shows that what northern and the people who man their policies fail to learn from history is history itself. I urge the North not to change. They should continue to harden their hearts like pharaoh Ramses of Egypt who refused to allow Israelites to leave. When they managed to create their exit unknown to the Pharaoh, he dispatched his formidable army after them. If there is one thing to learn it is how the formidable army of Egypt perished in the Red Sea! Time shall come when there shall arise amongst Biafrans a Moses whose lion heart and craft of leadership will plot exit strategy from this Nigerian zoo. Even though all entrances and gates shall be manned by northern guards armed to the teeth. Biafra nation - every soul shall walk pass through your locked iron gates. By the time you wake up from your slumber all you will see will be a desolate zoo! The precious blood of Biafrans shall never flow on dirty Nigerian streets again like in 1966 to 1970! Any hungry beast thinking and provoking Biafrans to feed on our precious blood shall have their horns entangled in their own traps and noose and be chocked in their own web. Mark my words - this evil won't be allowed to continue. The silence is not that of satisfaction or acceptance; it is silence of contemplation and strategising and silence of let us wait and see! We know Buhari was packaged by the North to come and resuscitate the decaying feudalistic Hausa/ Fulani oligarchy tools of hegemony. He is making good of the deed and plan and intention. All evil and its perpetrators have a place in history. The evil shall fall face down and the perpetrator on his/her own swords. Chinwe Korie Reporting.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
Seun
Close this thread as it has turned into a tribalistic war ground. lipsrsealed
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by nyabingi(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

So they ran from Alaba to Cele, a distance of about 15 kilometers or more just now?
You are a foolish liar trying to stir up conflict.

Cele is actually the bus stop along Ojo igbede road where the bale resides the fearful Yoruba agberos took refuge at their bale palace located at cele bus stop along Ojo igbede road!

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by wiseoneking: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Go to Aba where You come from.

As for Lagos, It's Yorubaman's land.

You can't even see me in Aba, but I bet I'll see you in Lagos since you're running from Igbeland.
ilekeh, i think for this people it is beyond just saying to them to go to Aba where they come from. They both indigenes land and build, also rent it high to the indigenes. Infact i heard they have colonise ikorodu area both interiors where the indigenes sold land at an exorbitant rate to them. The picture of what is happening is a situation where average igbos lives like gods in those communities while their yoruba's hosts who are not interested in investing the huge sum of monies from land sells lives in mostly unpainted and old houses. I think the yorubas should be blamed. I am telling you of what is happening even in ekpe area. Dont be deceived, the igbo has come to stay. They presently got igbo men and women in their house both state and federal house. It means that they are bold enough to say that they can just sit down and wait for crumbs of appointment from fashola or ambode but to go and get it by their population and strength through the pool. Lets continue to live in peace but the way i am seeing it, the igbos seems to have over bearing and great instinct of domineering over their host and these always attrack a lot of envy. May be it is in the genes of the igbos and all their host must come to live with it. Finally, even if Biafra came to be, they will start acting indians, chinese or even americans to the yoruba nation. I mean the sw people will even see them as the above mentioned. Igbo should learn to humble themselves and the host community should learn to accept that igbos are just differen:the best and the worst. Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Hayomee(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
vivalavida:
News reaching me now suggests yoruba agberos and igbos are fighting at alaba. Got a call from my mum who resides there. Seems the agberos there are trying to take over collection of levies in the market just as they are trying to do at ladipo market.
I cant really say the genesis of todays fight. So please anyone around there should please update us on what is happening.I hearrd the army is on ground but i dont know how true that is. Some of us have loved ones residing in those
areas.please
Army to the rescue already.

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
kpodosky:
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Vivalavida99(f): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
kenny987:

Are they supposed to walk on egg shells and salute every Yoruba person in Lagos? What does the Constitution say about freedom of association, residence and ownership of property/business? Did they kill any Yoruba to occupy any business premises or own property? Did u give them any property free of charge? Do they not pay taxes like all others? What kind of respect are u looking for? Are you more human than they are? Are there not other tribes in that Lagos?

People will be peacefully going about their businesses and you will not let them be...then u expect them to bow before u as what? If u fight them or harass them they will respond in kind. It is as simple as that and that is nature. Rubbish!
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
You are not sure of an info and u are spreading it like u were there...... I bow for u oo!!
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Keegan: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Go to Ijebu ode where You come from.
As for Lagos, It's no man's land.
If u see me in Ijebu, Stab me
Fool, you passed through Ijebu on your way to your little London (Lagos).
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by CyberWolf: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin ..Just LMAO here...Imagine one Alcatrez claiming community leader grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy ...Nawa oo grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Results From Abuja - Vanguard / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.