Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why I Initially Didn’t Want To Tie The Knot With Annie- 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Initially Didn’t Want To Tie The Knot With Annie- 2face Idibia (621 Views)

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Initially Didn’t Want To Tie The Knot With Annie- 2face Idibia by Mchayy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
2face Idibia told NET in a recent interview that he initially didn’t want to tie the knot with his baby mama Annie Idibia.

2face said he had always thought he wasn’t going to be the best man for any woman and he won’t get married.

On why he finally tied the knot, Tubaba said:

I’m not surprised. Honestly, I mean back in the day it had come across my mind one or two times to propose to her but somehow it got to this point where I was like I’m not going to get married. Even before I started having kids I had already said I’m not going to get married. ‘Before then there’s been one or two times where I almost proposed to Annie. But I just said no no no because I just thought I wasn’t going to be faithful, I wasn’t going to be good enough. I had always thought I wasn’t going to be the best man for any woman so because of that, I just thought I’m not going to get married; I’m just going to live my life.

2face Idibia who will be celebrating his 40th birthday on September 18, 2015 has revealed the plans for Fortyfied.

http://nexthop.com.ng/why-i-initially-didnt-want-to-tie-the-knot-with-annie-2face-idibia/

Re: Why I Initially Didn’t Want To Tie The Knot With Annie- 2face Idibia by ladyF(f): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eeyah....love is good
Re: Why I Initially Didn’t Want To Tie The Knot With Annie- 2face Idibia by Imortal001: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
2baba, the father of all nation!

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actor, Danny Glover Visits Tinubu At His Residence (photos) / Miss New Nigeria Continental 2015 Unveils Independence Pictures / The 10 Most Popular Celebrities On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.