Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Br - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Br (482 Views)

Is This Lady Naked? Her Big Br@est Tho / My New Girlfriend Has A Big Br**st. Please Advise. / My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Br by kelvinkano: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
De
Re: Br by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
I need d summary aspect,
This is too lonq.
Re: Br by Tapout(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
i swear ur story is quite confusing ... sad
Re: Br by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Guy I read this and she is playing you.hahahahaha you are a big fool congrats on your new status
Re: Br by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
You met her in 2012, you became friends and then in 2014 you randomly asked to marry her? On the phone no less? Why are males like this......

1 Like

Re: Br by internetpo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
the info abr the sex n bluefilm was nt neccessary abi u want make we help tell u say she dey cheat? U shdnt even b fuckn without marriage. Its wrong.

i find ur gurl immature for not standing by u because of tribe. If u rily love her n can convince her to stay with you ( and she agrees). Go see her ppl. talk to them, show them ur real self
You sound like a nice guy. may b u can charm them with ur personality.

above all pray. long distance relationship is nt easy let alone marriage. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Why Relationship Fails? / Why Are Girls Scared Of Bad Boys But Say They Want Them / Love Vs Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.