Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,447 members, 7,864,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Photo.: Is This True Saw It On Tweeter By Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo.: Is This True Saw It On Tweeter By Nnamdi Kanu (4170 Views)

Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers / No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo.: Is This True Saw It On Tweeter By Nnamdi Kanu by Caracta(f): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Quite funny.

You are a Nigerian. Biafra (at this present moment) is just a figment of your imagination. You live in Nigeria. You carry a Nigerian passport. You reside in a Nigerian state/city. Yet you term it a "zoo". In other words, you are an animal...a confused one at that.

Until Biafra is established and 'solidified', you either belong to no country (which is impossible) or Nigeria (country of birth). Only the dead cannot claim a geographical region on earth.

Personally, I want you guys to have your Biafra. I look forward to that faction. I pray for it. My heart yearns for it. Let there be Biafra. As far as I'm concerned, nobody says you guys must stay by force. The noise has enveloped the cause.

But until then, you are as guilty as every Nigerian on the current state of this country. So you either shut that diarrhea mouth of yours, join the CHANGE, or create your own faction ASAP because you are beginning to sound like a broken record.

Good riddance!

1 Like

Re: Photo.: Is This True Saw It On Tweeter By Nnamdi Kanu by olawalepopoola: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
T9ksy:
I was born a yoruba boy to authentic yoruba parents, brought up as a proper yoruba boy (an omoluabi) and taught all the ethos, customs, culture and history of yorubas but along the way i was told am a nigerian and now a british but deep down within me i drink, eat, sleep, think, speak, and act like a yoruba man and i know in the fullest of time when eventually i depart this world, it will be as a yoruba man and will be buried among my yoruba ancestors.

Proudly yoruba.
Guy I am a Proud Yoruba man! I am proud of you! Ile Kaaro Ojire a gbe wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Photo.: Is This True Saw It On Tweeter By Nnamdi Kanu by c33b33(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
You want Biafra but still talk shit about it,you are insane and need to rearrange your priority.

Nde ara!

IPOB Youth
Re: Photo.: Is This True Saw It On Tweeter By Nnamdi Kanu by godwil114(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:

Nigeria is one of the blessed nations in the world, no natural disasters, reserve that can last almost/over a century. May my life be Blessed and without disasters... grin
. Wetin u go call flood
Re: Photo.: Is This True Saw It On Tweeter By Nnamdi Kanu by Kingspin(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:

Nigeria is one of the blessed nations in the world, no natural disasters, reserve that can last almost/over a century. May my life be Blessed and without disasters... grin
Do u write Poem?
Re: Photo.: Is This True Saw It On Tweeter By Nnamdi Kanu by honourhim: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:

You are just deceiving yourself. Simply say Amen to his prayers since you claim to be proudly Nigerian. No long talk abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Hon. NED Nwoko's CV / 2019 Presidency: Who Among These 9 Candidates Would You Vote For? / Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.